• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
well has past a month since the release...and i have not played the game that i have loved more because i do not know the language......
can the translators say something about their progres???? i am waiting for the english version....

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Go talk to the proffeser, and after try going to the boat in yellow town
you are not ready for the world championships.....yet.
where is the boat in yellow town?i tried talking to the professor a million times.went through the whole region and cannot find anything

Josephrulzyou

Secret trainer
Years
what should i do in serenity city. I have already kicked the team in power plant. The gym leader is missing.

i forgot to take an electric pokemon in the plant thats y the gym leader did not turn up :)

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
well has past a month since the release...and i have not played the game that i have loved more because i do not know the language......
can the translators say something about their progres???? i am waiting for the english version....
Who said it will be completed by month?

what should i do in serenity city. I have already kicked the team in power plant. The gym leader is missing.
He is in Power Plant, also pick up HM02 from random Cooltrainer before you leave =)

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2013
Hi, may i know please the english version goes to what compared to the brazilian one?
Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2016
I beat the 2nd elite four, in Lauren. I got some legendaries like Celebi, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, Jirachi, Latias, Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Terakion, Arceus, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Lugia e Ho-Oh.
Can anyone tell me where i can find the other legendaries.
thks in advance

where is elite four in lauren region?.. i can't find it at all.. i have all the 16 badges & now going to the elite 4 in lauren region.. but i dun know where it is...

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2011
Make walkthrough please, I don't know how to get through Central and go West. I would really love to continue playing, unless i can't because its still Beta and the screens are just deceiving. Help

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
After beating the steel gym leader and getting whirlpool .. what do I go next

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
where is elite four in lauren region?.. i can't find it at all.. i have all the 16 badges & now going to the elite 4 in lauren region.. but i dun know where it is...
After beating the steel gym leader and getting whirlpool .. what do I go next
Fly to starting city of Lauren and Surf to south ;)
You'll soon find cave, there will be... well something xD And then there will be second exit which will lead you to Lauren League.

Make walkthrough please, I don't know how to get through Central and go West. I would really love to continue playing, unless i can't because its still Beta and the screens are just deceiving. Help
Nope screens cannot deceive since LOTS of us had already beaten the game =D Anyways to your problem... have you been in Marfeny Lake? (You know that event with Feebas)

Years
a1.png

If I Boot PC from corner this happens:).
a2.png

Can't go up {area Block 4 Tiles}:knockedou
a3.png

Can Climb tree also Many others places:laugh:.
a4.png

Can't go right {1 tile block}:bandit:
a5.png

Weird way moving of boat:shocked:.
a6.png

Almost all item can be found again reentering any area with item:\.
a7.png

Most of rival sprite stay where is was reentering an area:\.
a8.png

can swim on boat:surprised:.
a9.png

reentering the cave although I clear that event {most of the event are like this mainly rival and team steam event}:\
a10.png

I battle with Solana3 times & can battle with her again reentering this area:tired:.
a11.png

again can battle:disappoin.
a12.png

If you luckily come here you have to give up on coming out of this puzzle:disappoin.
a13.png

player head is breaking the train line {3 of them}:bandit:
a14.png

Tiles error:embarrass.
a15.png

where's the map in player House:shocked:?
a16.png

Walking on the roof:laugh:!

Beside these I found many others bugs just forgot to capture that. Anyways I will try to post more bug's ASAP.

BTW, It seems that I can't find Snowce City Gym leader. What Can I Do?

Josephrulzyou

Secret trainer
Years
there is a bug with the team steam event in that ice cave. At first i did not battle the whole team. When i cleared the first floor all other floors were empty and i got out of the cave. When i came back to search the gym leader in the cave i found that the team steam were back at their places again. But this time i found that i had to fight all the way to top to defeat the leader.

first find the gym leader at the start of the cave. Then go to end of cave to find the leader and then the gym

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
First I would like to say thank you to everyone who posted and helpedbuild this game, I'm quite pleased with the outcome and the opinions ofgreat hackers put their beliefs in this thread.

UPDATE

Now I'm picking up the BUG's working to correct it, mainly that people do not disappear after the event happens that is a problem of flags that Iused and I have to change MANY!

• The final version will have:
- New secret events
- Event-based phases of the day (morning, afternoon, evening)
- Some new graphics
- DNS
- Global Trade and Batle (in PC)
- Other things
  • Screens
Pré intro.
cpiadepokmonlightplatin.png

Bag

TrainerCard

Pokedex

Credits y thanks:
Derlo, Steven, Koder, DarkRayquaza, ZodiacdaGreat
for help-me with any question's about DNS and others.

Thanks²
Ash493 and Srcastic Prince,

by responding to people when I am not

Someone found the Zorua?
pokemonlightplatinumu01.png

a hint
I'm trying to get Kyuremu but can't find Mt. Kyurem. Help appriciated...

Next to Victory Road will open a route

pokemonlightplatinumu10.png
pokemonlightplatinumu11.png

others frequencily question
where find HM ??
In this page exist all location of HM.

See this exempla:
imagemezj.png

Last edited:
Back