• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
Years
On VBA click:
Options > Emulator > Save Type > Flash 128K
And also check the Real Time Clock. If that still doesn't work, then you should try downloading a different rom.

Thanks mate, but I've already tried that, and more a bunch of Ruby ROMs, this is starting to get annoying... :\ I even sent the same things I was using to play that hack to a friend and he was also unable to play it. But when those Ruby ROMs are unpached, they work perfectly -.-'

Deucem

Espada Cuatro
Years
I need help. I just beat the 4th gym and that tower, and I'm now in the forest, but Red is blocking my path saying something about a Bagon. When I talk to the Bagon an exclamation mark appears and nothing happens. How do I get past this?

You should stay on Bagon's right side and press A.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ok now I am really confused...I finished the gym in Kosaka City but what now? If I go south I get to that city with the arons where I can't to anything. If I go east I can't get past those rocks. How do I get to Merydian City??
If you had visited Sky Tower then go to south to Flamerny City =)
There will be Prof. Elie (or whatever he's called :D) and you have to battle him in order to start Aron's event.

Hi i have 1 question? How to find the gym leader of SNOWCE CITY? because i look around but nothing. I whait an answer. Thank you
Once again, she's in first part of Mt. Icestorm (west part of it, once you enter cave, go west and she'll be there), after that she'll be at the end.

Where can I catch the following pokémon:
*Unova Starters
*Bagon
*Gible
You obtain one of Unova Starters in Lauren once you meet up with Prof. Elie.
But I don't know where to obtain those dragons...

Could anyone tell me if there is an ho-oh in this game? i cant seem to find it. Also, a little bit after capturing shaymin dark pokemon sprite appeared on the screen briefly. Then i went to check my box and there was a pokemon named Birijon there. Is that normal?
Yes, it is normal :) Birijon joins you if you step on special place at the entrance to the forest =)

Thanks mate, but I've already tried that, and more a bunch of Ruby ROMs, this is starting to get annoying... :\ I even sent the same things I was using to play that hack to a friend and he was also unable to play it. But when those Ruby ROMs are unpached, they work perfectly -.-'
Why don't you download ROM and VBA from Wes's homepage?

Years
By the way are Trainer classes, trainer names, map names, items, moves, and Pokemon names be decapitalized in the English beta? Seeing it's like that in Generation V I'd kind like to see in in Light Platinum too.

Deucem

Espada Cuatro
Years
Hugo_Cool : mine evolved at level 37.

---

Okay, so I went to Mt. Vulcan. I found the red haired guy who was talking about Aron and Super Repel so i'm guessing i'm gonna need a Super Repel here. I went back to Flamerny Town to get one and guess what? A guy is already blocking the way to Mt. Vulcan. He says something like only an autorized person can enter =|

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
Years
Hugo_Cool : mine evolved at level 37.

---

Okay, so I went to Mt. Vulcan. I found the red haired guy who was talking about Aron and Super Repel so i'm guessing i'm gonna need a Super Repel here. I went back to Flamerny Town to get one and guess what? A guy is already blocking the way to Mt. Vulcan. He says something like only an autorized person can enter =|

Thanks pal! Mine evolved at lv 40, but lvled down to 37 (wt*??). I'm not at that part of the game, so I can't help, but I'm portuguese, so if you're still stuck on there, let me know, 'cause I'll tell you how to went over that part in a near future ;)

Deucem

Espada Cuatro
Years
Hugo_Cool : no prob mate :) i found a bug which made me repeat the events from the time where i have to pick my unova starter. i've got my 4th lauren badge now plus another unova starter lol

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I still need help playing it on my PSP gpsp KAI emulator of CFW 5.50 GEN D3!! Please help me!! ...oh yeah its the white screen issue!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
hey mr. Wesley,ahm ,can I have a little request? Can you upload the bug fixed version in mediafire and in zip format(compressed).because in 4shared,it takes 318 seconds before the download link appear,thanks:) and why can't We use the save file from 1.0 to 1.1? And i have another question,what pokemons from 1.0 have the evolution bugs?aside from Enbuoh, and can you give me hex offset the evolution data of enbuoh?i try to fix it by myself. Thank you again.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
someone please tell me how to get inside mt.vulcan.i have beaten the lauren elite four but still the place is closed.i just wanted to mention that there was an aron blocking the gym of flamerny so i used wtw cheat.is that wrong pls help me.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
can you make a way to be able to chose your starter pokemon .add more starter options. i woult like to start with a rattata. if there is a file to change to edit it my self

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2016
i've caught all the legendaries, finish the pokemon world championship...wut should i do next?

Back