• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2016
Hello , I have a question :what should I do after the event of Ash in route 411? please help me.

(google translation)

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2012
Can someone spatchowana versions POKEMON LIGHT PLATINUM Beta 1, a new version, please;)

PS: I'm new here and I can not patchować

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2009
Ok, I'm not 100% sure of what i'm about to say, but clock patching the rom may help. When i used Gbata and a (U) rom as suggested, i tried to go for a diract patch, and got the blank screen.

Then i tried to clock patch, then apply the game patch. Bingo, so far so good. I'll keep you updated if i find any problems ;)

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I thought this was supposed to be a english hack. How come the new version's not in english?

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
Years
Hmm...
Did you do the feebas event?
And Go Back to the lab after that?

Yes.. I already have done that and didn't work :\ I used walk through walls just to get going on the beta.

Does the beta ends when you find 'a gang' of combees? 'Cause when you spot them, nothing happens, only your character speaks...

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
How will he make a sequel if he hasn't finished this game? Anyway followed this hack for a long time congrats wes on a great new release.

Years
The new beta looks pretty cool, a lot better than the last that's for sure, though the newer one should be better and not worse meh.

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
Years
I'm said I ain't a hacker =p. Anyway, if no one care to send me the text of the rom, I can't translate it, and though I wanna help, I'm fine playing the portuguese version.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
I still am the search of people to traducir the English rom who to want to help to it I send me please a MP, I I asked for a person to start to traducir but so far it did not answer me.

UPDATES

Now new animações in GIF.

floweranimations.gif

lakeanimations.gif

wateranimation.gif

pmepmani.gif

dorani.gif

Later I answer the staff​

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
WOW, wesley...you have out-done yourself!
The best animation is the Pokémart one. It is simply stunning.
Very nice, and Good luck in the future.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Can't play it.

For some reason I can't play your hack, I have patched it over 2 different Pokemon Ruby Roms, and each time I open the rom in Visual Boy, I get a white screen.( I have the save type set to flash and the biggest Flash option). What am I doing wrong?

Back