• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Are there only Tauros & Ryhorn in Safari Zone? I caught 39 Tauros & 25 Ryhorns and did't encountered any other Pokemon

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
Are there only Tauros & Ryhorn in Safari Zone? I caught 39 Tauros & 25 Ryhorns and did't encountered any other Pokemon
Just check it out using advance map.
No one concentrated so much about this safari zone thing.
Great job n let us know whether its only taurus n rhyhorn or any other pokemon are included.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2018
Hey i love playing this hack it's awesome and i am making my own hack, i was wondering how it was possible for him to change around the surfing in this game so you used a raft at one part. can anyone explain?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Woohoo i heard that this hack will be expanded to 64MB and have johto region added with all new Anime Adventures!!!
Im not trollin
Plz no! Everything but this. Even as a joke it's too much...
If this ever happened this thread would be OVERLOADED with questions how to patch the ROM and why so big and why not working... seriously... no.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Plz no! Everything but this. Even as a joke it's too much...
If this ever happened this thread would be OVERLOADED with questions how to patch the ROM and why so big and why not working... seriously... no.

So Is Metapod Planning to make a New Hack on Johto After Ash gray is Done?

Just check it out using advance map.
No one concentrated so much about this safari zone thing.
Great job n let us know whether its only taurus n rhyhorn or any other pokemon are included.

There are Scythers , Chanseys and Some others But I didn't Encountered any!

Last edited by a moderator:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I still don't know why are people so sure that Metapod actually plans to make Johto...
Still... new hack would be the best solution.

B'cause Many Hacks have made for kanto but none have been made for johto based on anime!

Last edited:
Back