• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Since the thread for the first game is closed, should I ask a question about that one here?

If so, where do you get a dawn stone to evolve Kirlia?
I would advise you to PM or VM Jagold as to that, since this post is rather irrelevant to the topic. Also, I must admit that Gabby's moveset...well, sucks. No Earthquake, No Iron Slash, Not even a very good flying move, Just Shadow Ball and Iron Tail. I have an idea as to why you did this and that's its ability which gives it by far the highest attack in the game but I think that since every other legendary breaks the game (Biggest example is Chaomega, but it is the most powerful entity in the legend) so I think Gabby should too.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
i have a question, when the rock thiny tells you to go to Dusk Path's mineral cave what ai supposed to do there? i went and i see J.B. Crossel outside and he says stuff about a rare pokemon that is angry or something like that and after that i go inside and i find a pokemon blocking the path to a door and i talk to it and all it says is grr... and kicks me out the cave and i can't do anything else

the rock keeps telling me the same thing btw

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
i have a question, when the rock thiny tells you to go to Dusk Path's mineral cave what ai supposed to do there? i went and i see J.B. Crossel outside and he says stuff about a rare pokemon that is angry or something like that and after that i go inside and i find a pokemon blocking the path to a door and i talk to it and all it says is grr... and kicks me out the cave and i can't do anything else

the rock keeps telling me the same thing btw
Go East to Lustersand Town and win yourself the sixth symbol, then you can progress through Dusk Cave.

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I've read the FAQ, but can someone please specify when Waterfall is given to you? What prerequisites or events have to be completed?
I've just finished the main game story and nothing else.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024

Go East to Lustersand Town and win yourself the sixth symbol, then you can progress through Dusk Cave.

i already had the sixth symbol but i went back there anyways and talked to the E.M. and the event triggered thanks :D

Last edited:
Years
I've read the FAQ, but can someone please specify when Waterfall is given to you? What prerequisites or events have to be completed?

Go through the 4 Dragon Gods Events at their appropriate locations and then talk to Nicholas just above Silkwind Town and you'll get Waterfall

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

After the Giratina and Team Earth event in the Dragon Castle, go to Mount Krystal and talk to Nicolas, and then he'll leave. After, talk to him again in Oceania Isle just above Silkwind Town and he'll give you HM Waterfall...

Guess I'll start over then :/ there is no 'mon sprite in the area save Felinar's, and I was an idiot and saved right after it appeared.

On a sidenote, the Ruby code for items works at least, so that helps cut down the time lost greatly.

send me your saved file so I can investigate...

the only hack with fakemon which i play..... Love it! And is there a complete walkthrough for your game?? I've searched this forum and found only a couple of unfinished ones.

I don't think there's a walkthrough for this game, but you can talk to the rock-pyramid thing in-game if you don't know where to go next...
Or, there's also an LP on YouTube of the game.

how do i get past that pokemon in mineral cave on dusk path?? help

Get the badge from Kronz in Lustersand Town first.

Years
Just started the game and Currently on the way back to Guardia Town after completing the Hevah Academy event but i want to tell you the number of glitches or bugs i already encounter:
1. I encountered lv 12 Makuhita just before entering silkwind town when my Charmander was just lv 7. all the other pokes i encounter there even Butterfree were at lv 9 maximum.
2. Why the prices of items like potions and pokeballs are higher than normal e.g pokeball normally bought at 200 pokeyen costs 350
3. I encountered the sprite of Rival LIGHT even after the true event in which he battles us and when i spoke to him my game got frozen.
4. some TM's which i had picked had wrong discriptions like The tm Mega punch. Headbutt and Shadow ball have the dscriptions of Sandstorm, Sludge bomb and hidden power respectively
5. Some members in the Ranger headquarters and Ship going to hevah academy have scripting problems.
6. Why a nurse in the ship sells ?????? items
7. And why there is no trainer to battle till now? haven't you putted sufficent trainers in the game because training with wild pokes is boring and frustrating.
8. Lastly is a bicycle available in this hack?
But ill still say nice and great game of yours. Hope u consider my glitches report and ill kep reporting more when ill encounter them....

kilua.69

Pokemon Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
fight rayquaza?i go talk to him in the castle and he says hm.. oh its you bla bla no fight did i miss an event?

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2012
when i cant find the second E.M (the water one) am i supposed to go back to gaurdia town, or is there another route?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
DJG, just wanna congratulate you on make such an excellent game. Great job, great job. I love it. :D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
DJG, just wanna congratulate you on make such an excellent game. Great job, great job. I love it. :D

Thank you. I really appreciate it. ^^

when i cant find the second E.M (the water one) am i supposed to go back to gaurdia town, or is there another route?

go inside the EM building in Oceanshine City and talk to the green guy there.
After, head back to Guardia Town, and once you're there, head north to reach Green Leaf, and then head west to reach Krystal Path.

fight rayquaza?i go talk to him in the castle and he says hm.. oh its you bla bla no fight did i miss an event?

You can't fight Rayquaza if you haven't done Angeallen, Devihel and Breatherna's events.

1. I encountered lv 12 Makuhita just before entering silkwind town when my Charmander was just lv 7. all the other pokes i encounter there even Butterfree were at lv 9 maximum.

Those are rare "mini-boss" POKéMON. Every route has one, and encountering them is really rare.
It's more of a feature than a glitch/bug/oddity...

2. Why the prices of items like potions and pokeballs are higher than normal e.g pokeball normally bought at 200 pokeyen costs 350

I also did that on purpose to increase the game's difficulty.
Why? It's because this is the last Ruby Destiny game.
Anyway, you can easily win prizes you can sell in the Chip Battle mini-game, anyway. It's in Guardia Path.

3. I encountered the sprite of Rival LIGHT even after the true event in which he battles us and when i spoke to him my game got frozen.

What game are you playing?
Try downloading the latest one available on the first post and patch it on a clean Ruby Rom. Try and avoid committing double-patching.

4. some TM's which i had picked had wrong discriptions like The tm Mega punch. Headbutt and Shadow ball have the dscriptions of Sandstorm, Sludge bomb and hidden power respectively

I know...
I'm too lazy to fix it.

5. Some members in the Ranger headquarters and Ship going to hevah academy have scripting problems.

What do you mean by scripting problems...?
I just checked and I see no error.
Bad patching, I assume.

6. Why a nurse in the ship sells ?????? items

I just checked this and no error.
I believe you have a bad patching problem.

7. And why there is no trainer to battle till now? haven't you putted sufficent trainers in the game because training with wild pokes is boring and frustrating.

Trainers will only appear after you finished talking to your MOM in-game in Guardia Town after you escaped from Hevah Academy.

8. Lastly is a bicycle available in this hack?

The bike isn't available in the game, yeah...

hy,what events i need to do for battle with rayquaza sow that i can start chaomegas quest?

You can't fight Rayquaza if you haven't done Angeallen, Devihel and Breatherna's events.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
I've found a major glitch right now.
My point in the storyline (I said no to team earth @ breeze isle):
Orange triangle man says either help the ranger leana or go to the Lustertown, which I'm going to. I beat rival jimmy on current path once, and right outside the town he challenges me again. When I start battling him, my screen goes away about half a map to the right, and I can't see my sprite nor move around nor fly (as I don't have the correct badge yet). I have attached my .sav file if you wish to look at it.

Ok, I can't attach a .sa1 file, so I'll upload it to megaupload: the file name is rubyDest.sa1 and 128K file. (apparently I need 15 posts to post URLs, what ********)

My current status is 1 step away from the 2nd jimmy battle. I just spammed flamethrower on him.

I'll just PM it to you instead.

Last edited:

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
I have a bug to report... right before the battle with Zah, the screen totally freaks out and jumps all over the place.

Years
Ohh OK I got all the answers from You thank u for that (I am Playing the latest 7 version of the final release)

Hey DjG, Just a quick question in my mind thatbi have a kirlia and am wondering whether you have putted Gallade in the hack coz i want my Kirlia to evolve into gallade also how to evolve Kirlia into Gallade?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I just have to say wow! I'm only at the beginning, but feel like it's a must to write... What was my surprise when I've beaten my rival - the Victory theme from Chrono Cross! Since CC is my favourite RPG, I already love this hack. :) It's definitely the first time I've encountered such a pleasant non-Pokemon addition to a Pokemon hack!

Dear destinedjagold, you've just made this day a blissful one :) Gotta dig into the story...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I just have to say wow! I'm only at the beginning, but feel like it's a must to write... What was my surprise when I've beaten my rival - the Victory theme from Chrono Cross! Since CC is my favourite RPG, I already love this hack. :) It's definitely the first time I've encountered such a pleasant non-Pokemon addition to a Pokemon hack!

Dear destinedjagold, you've just made this day a blissful one :) Gotta dig into the story...

Thanks~
It means a lot. :)

Hey DjG, Just a quick question in my mind thatbi have a kirlia and am wondering whether you have putted Gallade in the hack coz i want my Kirlia to evolve into gallade also how to evolve Kirlia into Gallade?

Gallade isn't in the game, unfortunately...

I have a bug to report... right before the battle with Zah, the screen totally freaks out and jumps all over the place.

I fixed it now, but it'll be later on the next version fix release.

where do u find an exp share?

You mom gives you one after the Dragon Castle event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back