• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
This is weird guys... I have not encountered these bugs you are reporting... which puts Metapod into really tight spot since he cannot know what to do to fix it if it only glitches for some people...
Are you guys sure you did not do something that might cause errors in game...?
Like cheating or something?

I dunno if yur talkin about da error i am getting, but I tried to use da walk through walls cheat, hoping dat I didnt have to go inside da 5-star place, but dat was after da fact i found out i couldnt go in!! I have no idea if this will work, but im hoping if Metapod could post 3.0, 3.01, 3.02, and 3.03, and play em one at a time temporarily to see if dat fixes my problem??

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
once u finish the movie event and talk to the sailor to go back the sailor ditches u thats glitchy i need help!!!

Last edited:

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
also dunno if it's mentioned but i luckily had a spare save state for recording and recorded all the way till the end of the movie event but theres no way back to pallet due to no raft.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
I seem to be stuck right now with nothing to really do, I just finished Mewtwo strikes back and now I can't do anything. Anyone with any tips?

Years
Shouldn't Charizard learn Dragonbreath, Skull Bash and Leer or have some way to learn them? They're the only moves that Charizard's used in the show that he can't learn by level up in this hack.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Heyy Metapod?? I know the previous versions have bugs n stuff that yuu fixed, but would yuu be so kind as to put them back up for download?? Or at least 3.0, 3.01, and 3.02?? I just want to see if i can get past where im stuck with a previous version and hope that fixes it. Thanks~!!

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
I seem to be stuck right now with nothing to really do, I just finished Mewtwo strikes back and now I can't do anything. Anyone with any tips?
Go to your Warp program in the near Pokemon Center to Pallet Town and go inside your house.

um.. where do i find a psyduck for lights camera quacktion

Last edited:

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Go to your Warp program in the near Pokemon Center to Pallet Town and go inside your house.

um.. where do i find a psyduck for lights camera quacktion

You can use any pokemon, but you have to spend an hour or 2 mining shards and upgrading your contest stats. 3 of them once each.

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
So the yellow blue and what's the last colour for the shards and we just make the pokemon hold it or what?

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
So the yellow blue and what's the last colour for the shards and we just make the pokemon hold it or what?

Yellow, Red and Green. Blue Shards that are found will turn into Green.

You must visit the people that will take the shard in exchange for upping your pokemon's stats. Saffron, Celadon, Vermillion, Ceruelean and Pewter are the cities I'd check.

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Thanks.

Is Bad to the Bone the last event before the beta ends?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
is there a game corner in ashgray. i cant remember if there is coz i havent played it in a while and cant remember

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
people make sure you in game save. instead of pressing shift f1. i had the same problem with the patch wen i tried to update to 3.03 nd pressed f1 to load and wen i got to the open space it froze how ever luckily i in game saved at a good time nd it worked fine from there onwards.

Back