• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXVIII

Romhacker Wannabe
Years
Toxic is one of my favorite tm but I think I can't get it in the game. I checked tm06 toxic and it is changed with fire blast.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
How can i catch ludvisc,feebas, goldeen do i need a rod and where can i get one.
Which area cani catch bulbasaur.
And i dont now what i do but the nurse went all crazy and when i went to the box a vulpix and i thing a geodude turn into bad eggs
And theres a trainer in whirl island that if he see yous start makesome weird stuff and can we batlle chuck from the gym
On a side note i beat the last bosses of the normalhistory thanks to crobat poison fang(and load states).

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
how do u get the heva symbol? I'm trying to go to the gent region, I've beaten the real champion, caught the 4 dragon pokemon, do i need the ruby fragments?

XXVIII

Romhacker Wannabe
Years
TM49 is Toxic. No idea where it is, but...
Thanks for the info, I'll will check it out.

how do u get the heva symbol? I'm trying to go to the gent region, I've beaten the real champion, caught the 4 dragon pokemon, do i need the ruby fragments?
Go back to Hevah League and talk to the man standing between the door and PC he will give the symbol to you.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Just letting you pipz know that I'm about to "correct" the TM's descriptions.
Also, while I'm at it, could any of you inform me about the TM's that are not found in the game, and if possible, add some suggestions to where they might be located, for I might consider any of them. ;)

Thanks pipz~

Years
Also, while I'm at it, could any of you inform me about the TM's that are not found in the game, and if possible, add some suggestions to where they might be located, for I might consider any of them. ;)

Thanks pipz~
Would love to give the details just wwait please

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
Hello,when i battle the Rival LIGHT
then the window just glitches to the right side and then it stops
but even when i save the game and load it again its still glitched
and when i move the game freezes
until the rival everything worked fine
im playing on psp vba emulator though but it shouldn't be a problem
right ?Please tell me if you have a solution ^^

XXVIII

Romhacker Wannabe
Years
May I know where Twilight Path is? I can't see it in the map and how can I get HM waterfall coz I can't find rival Nicolas at Oceania Sea?

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
Hey, I died in Mineral Cave when the bad guys came to the academy and it sent me to the Pokemon Center so it ruined the story for me now, what do I do?

EDIT : Nevermind, I downloaded your walkthrough and find out what to do! Awesome walkthrough :3. Also, is there a way for me to cancel this wallhack cheat I did? I did it cause I got stuck and now I can't get rid of it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016

Thanks pipz~

Well, TMs 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 44, 45, 46, 47 all are in the game for sure...This doesn't mean the others aren't, these are just the ones I found...
I think you should place TM32 in a better place, though. I found it purely by accident, and you don't get an Itemfinder. (It's hidden around the Hevah League area, I forget where...Probably the Oceania Sea to the right of the League)...

SUCCESS! COLOUR!

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Uh, Jagold, you can find wild Roselia in Oceanshine City and Silver Desert on the water...Just found this out...

~~~ ~~~ ~~~
When you evolve a Snorunt into Froslass it decreases in level...

Last edited:
Years
Hello,when i battle the Rival LIGHT
then the window just glitches to the right side and then it stops
but even when i save the game and load it again its still glitched
and when i move the game freezes
until the rival everything worked fine
im playing on psp vba emulator though but it shouldn't be a problem
right ?Please tell me if you have a solution ^^
At where did you battled him?

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2022
i have a question: I would reeeally like to use horsea on my playtrough, but the routes where it is supposed to be located i only find ducklett and finneon and stuff. Do i need to use a fishing rod there instead of just surfing? if yes, where do i find one in this hack?

And then, how do you evolve seadra into kingdra?

By the way: Really nice hack, extremely complex and still very polished, you don't see that in a lot of hacks. I really enjoy playing it. Just a few minor complaints: Maybe you could try in your next hack to avoid some of the backtracking. If i need to go through that vextra forest or the sinister forest just one more time, i will hang myself. Good thing you made those guide-triangles, they really help a lot :D
Additionaly, i kind of dislike the fakemon sprites. Sure, fakemon always look kind of silly, you can't avoid that unless you have some kind of experienced spriters and designers in your team. Especially the legends somehow bother me.
Still, keep up the great work, your hacks always guarantee many hours of fun!

Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2013
I have been stuck where the rock says to go to Dusk Path but the pokemon is blocking the cave can someone please help

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2012
Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

[SIZE="a"]It's not a symbol it's a badge and you get one from every gym leader[/SIZE]

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Quick question about the first in the trilogy of hacks. Which ROM base do I use? I know rescue rangers needs the MUGS intro one, while this one does not, but there is no information on what Reign of Legends needs. I tried both, and they both seem to work fine, but I do not want to run into a problem later on in the game from using the wrong ROM.

EDIT: Ok, does life of guardians ALWAYS keep doing that "analyzing, unpacking..." screen? Or does it stop after you save your game once. The weird thing is, I get a "success" on both of the "tests" performed on these screens, but then immediately on the screen afterwards, I get a "This hack may not be legit". Why is it doing that and how do I fix it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back