• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon: Awakened Legends

Should I have any Beta's available?

• Yes!

Votes: 318 95.5%
  • No!

Votes: 15 4.5%

• Total voters

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
Awesome! It's very good but you'll have an advantage if you add hoenn pokemon instead of the ? pokemon. (Not Unown)

I don't think there are any '?' in Gold/Silver because i was going to use them to add Groudon as an event in my hack :)

looks great but you should try and put in some gba tiles to make it look a bit more diffrent to the other hacks well thats just an idea antway still looks great i love the storyline it awsome anyway good luck with it

a GBC palette wouldn't support Advanced tiles, your post is almost a "make this an advance game" post but because i know you're an advance hacker you wouldn't know that and don't mean it that way :P

Lookin good mate :)
i'm guessing if you're adding Fakemon you know how to expand the 251 limit, care to enlighten me? i havent looked how yet because I've been doing other things on my hack.

BTW, to make AGIXP work, run it, when it fails write down the name of the missing file and google it, when you get the download link put the .dll with AGIXP.exe and it should work (provided that's your problem)

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2013
This very well the Hack
Mmm ... Maybe I would either a change of tiles

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Hey, thanks for everything. Oh, and BigSteve, my problem is it just says Error (M23494 or something like that!) one of the missing library founds cannot be found.

Once I can run it, the beta will be out!

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2010
this hack seems awesome. great story line and swimming
*claps hands like little child on christmas day*
Sounds great.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
this hack seems awesome. great story line and swimming
*claps hands like little child on christmas day*
Sounds great.
Thanks! I've added some new features, you can check out the first post under the NEWEST FEATURES section! Oh, and the screenshots! Okay, Pokemon do people want as your starters? NOTE: They dont' have to be in a type triangle!

I hope this wins the Hack of the Week!

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
what are you using to script? I can't use translhextion it sucks, how did you change ANY words? If you're looking for tiles, I can get devamps of FR and RSE tiles but they aren't in any particular order. I use TLP for my tiles so the tiles are in 4 colors each.

offtopThere seems to be a typo on the middle screenie on the third row with the fat kid. Might wanna look at it sometime.

gotron228

^_^
Years
sweet perfect game I love the way you have set everything out I cannot wait until you release the beta and also I have pmed you on you needing someone to upload your vids.

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
Thanks! I've added some new features, you can check out the first post under the NEWEST FEATURES section! Oh, and the screenshots! Okay, Pokemon do people want as your starters? NOTE: They dont' have to be in a type triangle!

I hope this wins the Hack of the Week!

Maybe you could pick a type that you think is closest to what your hack is all about (or just your favourite type, if it's different), then just have different Pokemon of that 1 type to pick from.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
All right, everything sounds good!
oh good hack
but change some tiles!!
bye!!
Don't worry, I'm changing the tiles! Right now I'm devamping the FRLG tiles into Gold Tiles. They won't have the same colors, but they'll look a little bit like them!
what are you using to script? I can't use translhextion it sucks, how did you change ANY words? If you're looking for tiles, I can get devamps of FR and RSE tiles but they aren't in any particular order. I use TLP for my tiles so the tiles are in 4 colors each.

offtopThere seems to be a typo on the middle screenie on the third row with the fat kid. Might wanna look at it sometime.
Well, I use Windhex! It's the best hex editor I've found, so I would use that if I was you! Well, I'm already devamping the tiles, but you can send me your's!
sweet perfect game I love the way you have set everything out I cannot wait until you release the beta and also I have pmed you on you needing someone to upload your vids.
Hmm...okay! I'll send you them tomorrow!
Oh, and I'm addding more screenies to the first post!

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
Years
Looks good, creative ideas, and sort of good plotline. I think the "Team Rocket makes a comeback" thing has gotten old and n00bish. But, hey, keep going for it.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
I wish I could get AGPIX working! Could someone help me out with this? If you could, the beta will be out!

Melash

Back for now.
Years
If I could just get AGPIX working...well, then Beta 1 will be out! Yes, that's all I need! And I really need it! Sorry, I can't tell you why! XD

MudMast

Does not exist.
Years
cool, another GBC hack.

You know the screenshots, the 2nd one looks just like the Olivine city event. (and so does the map).

Oh yeah, you say you need someone to upload a youtube video of your hack? I have an account if you want me to put the video up.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
This looks good. I particularly like all the new features (about time we can swim. XD). Good luck with getting the beta out, and nice job.
Thanks! It's going to be a little tough adding the features, but I will!
cool, another GBC hack.

You know the screenshots, the 2nd one looks just like the Olivine city event. (and so does the map).
Yep, that's from Olivine City!
Oh yeah, you say you need someone to upload a youtube video of your hack? I have an account if you want me to put the video up.
Okay, I'll attach the file!
EDIT: For some reason I get an error when attaching it! What site can I go to to upload an AVI file?

Back