• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Seen yesterday
this hack is really good.. having a hard time dafeating the grass gym, and thats the reason why i love this...

Only factors i dont like is the grammar and the choice of names... :D
overall this game is awesome

Firstly, thanks. And about the grammar errors, I must say it's really a big problem. I must say sorry for that.

The text is really fiddly... the grammar isn't very accurate and there are no spaces after the punctuation! I would appreciate it if this was fixed...

I do want to fix them. But I'm still working on another project. And I even don't know where to start. That's why I still haven't fix them.

Grammar errors and the Ow's aren't clearly inserted correctly.
They just don't look fine. Still working on this? This would be better
if you fix a couple of things in the game.

You're right. So many problems still exist now. And I'm not sure if I can say that I'm still working on it. I do need to fix those problems. But asI said, I can't do this yet. Sorry.

does ampharos have a megaevolution on your lates patch?

if you evolve pokemon into its mega evolution? Will they still be learning new moves.. Like ampharos... I used sun stone on him at lvl 33, will he be able to learn thunder and thunderbolt?

Yes, the mega form of Ampharos ia available. It might be able to learn those moves. Maybe you can have try to do that.

Started playing the hack today. Skipped all those trainers in the cave for my Mareep and Larvitar. Really am frustrated that the PokeBalls are given so late. Sheesh ! that 1st Gym leader really drived me nuts. Man add Pokeballs before that please..

I know, it's too late to get Pokeballs. But I arranged the event happens like that. I'm not sure if I can make Pokeballs be received earlier from some other events. But I promise that you can get Pokeballs earlier in my another project.

im having a hard time leveling up.. Is there any chance that you can add a versus seeker...?

You'd better only train several POKeMON so that they'll be powerful enough.And I thibk you can battle some trainers again by Pokenav.

Years
OK Thanks for the reply. Next question : Why is the encounter rate so low in places like cave and grass. I wanted a Larvitar as well as a Pidove but spend nearly 2 hours for the two of them

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
sir this is a good hack. Anyway, where can i catch a sigilyph. And how can i evolve snorunt into froslass Thanks.

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen yesterday
OK Thanks for the reply. Next question : Why is the encounter rate so low in places like cave and grass. I wanted a Larvitar as well as a Pidove but spend nearly 2 hours for the two of them

I don't know why, but I think I set the rate the same as Emerld. Maybe this is caused by luck. I really don't know why.

sir this is a good hack. Anyway, where can i catch a sigilyph. And how can i evolve snorunt into froslass Thanks.

I'm sorry to tell you that Sigilyph can only be found on the top of Mt.Skywall. About the way to evolve Snorunt into Froslass, I think you need to make sure its Atk. is higher than Def. at Lv 42. Then it'll evolve into Froslass.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
i searching for 2 days at same place. Maybe i have no luck on that pokemon. But im happy that my guess of finding sigilyph is right. Thanks for the info about snorunt. About graveler and onix, how can i evolve them into golemn and steelix. Is there any chance on completing the dex of this game. Hope you finish the resolute. Keep up the good work.^^

Years
Yeah I think it's just my luck. Another buggy thing in my mind : Have you changed Larvitar's movepool or it is just like original games cause I want to train it easily. Got it at Lv 18 but still learning original moves only.

Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I still cant find the sword is it south of redwood city in the little hole just south of the statue where you battle the trainers with celebi

Years
  • Seen yesterday
i searching for 2 days at same place. Maybe i have no luck on that pokemon. But im happy that my guess of finding sigilyph is right. Thanks for the info about snorunt. About graveler and onix, how can i evolve them into golemn and steelix. Is there any chance on completing the dex of this game. Hope you finish the resolute. Keep up the good work.^^

Onix evolve into Steelix with its happiness value at 220. Golem evolve in this way, too. You didn't have a chance to complete Pokedex before the newest version 2.33 was out. Now, I'm sure that it's possible since I added the last two Pokemon: Durant and X mega Mewtwo. So you'd better try the newest version for completing Pokedex. About Resolute Version, I'm still working on it, recently, the 2nd stage of 6th gen starter are being added.

Yeah I think it's just my luck. Another buggy thing in my mind : Have you changed Larvitar's movepool or it is just like original games cause I want to train it easily. Got it at Lv 18 but still learning original moves only.

I didn't change its movepool. In fact, Larvitar is difficult to raise in all offical games. I didn't change this because I think it would be strong when it evolved.

I still cant find the sword is it south of redwood city in the little hole just south of the statue where you battle the trainers with celebi

Search for a hole on Waterwave Path carefully. You'll find the cave soon, I think. And then, the sword can be found there.

The newest Version 2.33 is out. In this version, X mega Mewtwo is available while Y mega Mewtwo is available in Resolute Version. And Durant is available in this hack, too.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Does all pokemon that evolve through trade will evolve when it happy? 0.o
Because i wanted to try new pokemon team but I have no idea what pokemon i should try, i scare pokemon that evolve through trade will not evolve.. :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • uk
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Elitepoke I mean
im making a poke game hack

and am new to it
so I want know how to change

the "pokemon fire red" name
to the new name of the Rom

so when it starts up
Pokemon .......
press start

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Elitepoke I mean
im making a poke game hack

and am new to it
so I want know how to change

the "pokemon fire red" name
to the new name of the Rom

so when it starts up
Pokemon .......
press start

Use certain softwares like Unlz to find this picture(in 256 colors mode), make your own title and simply insert it.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
thank for an updated beta with new mega pokemon. Gona re-play this when I finish Resolute. And will use the walkthroughs from youtube when I'm stuck.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hey guys stil cannot find sienna(gym leader of flora island).
Completed all known team mirage tasks.
Help needed..

Really? Have you been to Mt.Skywall and finished the event there? If you didn't, simply go there, if you did, then tell me, thanks.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Want to play this hack now!!Just finished Light Platinum and Dark Rising. Are there any gen 4-5 moves in this game ?The story, graphics and the pokemon all look very interesting and are encouraging me to go for this hack. Just wanted to know about the moves?

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Want to play this hack now!!Just finished Light Platinum and Dark Rising. Are there any gen 4-5 moves in this game ?The story, graphics and the pokemon all look very interesting and are encouraging me to go for this hack. Just wanted to know about the moves?

Only a few new moves available here, just like Night Daze, Dragon Pulse and Shadow Claw for balancing the physical/special moves for some Pokemon.

Years
Soooo, I downloaded this game 3 days ago and I just ended the central area. It was really awesome! Seriously, good job 1158! Also, is there anything else I can do? And is there a location for the mega pokes? I have managed to find only Ampharos. Anyways, good luck with your other hack. I will probably wait until it is completed to play it :D

*Edit: Also, what is this thing about Mr. Grey in Grey Island?

Last edited:
Back