• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Ok, I had to use advance map to make my way through the game but some things ocurred:
1- I didnt find tropius ANYWHERE

2- After beating giratina on tower of fate, if I go back I can't access porygon's and abra's teleport, and rose is back to eevee form on the square and it takes me to the event where we battle the guardians lvl 100 ( which seem to be unbeatable without cheats ). After beating them this event repeats but I dont have access to giratina, what happens is the aerodactyl event again, but when I should battle him he vanishes and the battle song starts.

3- If I talk to bretherna after shaymin and groundon events, it just says "Good Luck".

So, after all, what I think that is wrong is how to act, what to do right after beating giratina for the very first time ( when you fight 2 of him at once then a single one, and after that a scene with jagold and the shadow happens ).

Once again, thx in advance

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
I rly need help! how do i get to the 8th gym ? I've tried every path I can think of.

hyper1210

Inforce Hack/Crack Team Owner
Years
OMG stuck in Life of Guardians

In pokemon Life of Guardians, what do you do after Getting your Pokedex, Defeating the Gym Leader (Again) and battling the Felinar Freak Rival?

Vince the gym leader is not there and I can't go to the desert beside the Ranger.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
does seadra evolve to kingdra without the use of the dragon scale and trading?

yes yes...
Seadra evolves through level...

I am also stuck at Retazo. I have tirggerd the event where the LC steals the sub, and i go to Retazo and the LC are there, but their base at the cave has no entrance. The wailmers are preventing me from going east because of this also. Now i don't know what to do.

are you done with the Shadow Lugia event in Cherrygrove City?

Ok, I had to use advance map to make my way through the game but some things ocurred:
1- I didnt find tropius ANYWHERE

2- After beating giratina on tower of fate, if I go back I can't access porygon's and abra's teleport, and rose is back to eevee form on the square and it takes me to the event where we battle the guardians lvl 100 ( which seem to be unbeatable without cheats ). After beating them this event repeats but I dont have access to giratina, what happens is the aerodactyl event again, but when I should battle him he vanishes and the battle song starts.

3- If I talk to bretherna after shaymin and groundon events, it just says "Good Luck".

So, after all, what I think that is wrong is how to act, what to do right after beating giratina for the very first time ( when you fight 2 of him at once then a single one, and after that a scene with jagold and the shadow happens ).

Once again, thx in advance

1. no idea...
2. already known...
3. that's suppose to happen after you done the moon event where they're looking at the full moon.

I rly need help! how do i get to the 8th gym ? I've tried every path I can think of.

has been answered.
search thoroughly.

In pokemon Life of Guardians, what do you do after Getting your Pokedex, Defeating the Gym Leader (Again) and battling the Felinar Freak Rival?

Vince the gym leader is not there and I can't go to the desert beside the Ranger.

destinedjagold said:

dm34n4.jpg

> Play the whole Chapter 1 of the story of LoG...
> Ends: After getting the first symbol(second time around)...
> Partially tested...

---oOo---​

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2009
Yeah, I already did the event, but I got through that part. I got through that part by using the "Walk Through Walls" gameshark code on the emulator, and i surfed right pass the wailmer blocking the river route to the east.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Jagold, you forgot to answer me at the non-numbered issue, below all the 3 ones.

Thx in advance

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Jagold, you forgot to answer me at the non-numbered issue, below all the 3 ones.

Thx in advance

after that event?
well, go talk to Kangaskhan again and she'll tell you how to recruit members.
if you say no, she'll ask you to go to Oceania Isle...
then after you got to Oceania Isle for the very first time, talk directly to Breatherna.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Hello destinedjagold. I just saw a video of pokemon ruby destiny life of guardians beta 2. Now I have been wondering if beta 2 is ready for download. If beta 2 is ready for download, I will re-download the file. So, can you tell me if beta 2 is ready for download?

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Well, thx jagold. I guess there is something unknown that wont be found out going on. Anyway, I saw the connection btw the 2 games, thats good already ^_^

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 25, 2009
In rescue rangers after getting to poketropolis or whatever its name is. And after completing the 1st training mission.
When i talk to steelix for the next mission he says proceed to training grounds 1 (again!) and then the screen locks for a minute or two and then i end up in the world of dead. I've tried getting reincarnated but it just freezes.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but i don't want to look through 73 pages

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Not really, if you go back there ( leave the cave and reenter ) he will be there, if it runs just means you do not have the requirements to battle it yet. There is a legendary guide on the forums, look for it

KefkaPalazzo

Maniac
Years
I've read through the posts to find out that the HM Waterfall is in the Ancient Cave (in Reign of Legends). What I don't want to spend 45 minutes looking for is the location of Ancient Cave. Where is it?

Also, What do I do after the 7th Badge? Just head straight for Cinnabar?

Last edited:
Years
ENTEI BLOCKING ME~~~~~~ HOW CAN I GET PASSS THE FIRE CAVE!!!

No you enter again he is back i think...Try it

I defeated Xilfer and the blue orb shone and groundon ran away and we got out and ash went to morient,i went to the cave entei roared and i got out automaticly.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2009
I beat the 7th gym and I am trying to find Silk Path. I heard it was southwest of Tabuli Town but I can't find a way through Lost Sea.

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2009
So I beat blitz and then lost to the Lv99 Dark Lugia, cleared out mt Pyre and the L.C hangout, and then got the 7th badge. What do I do now?
(I have Dive)

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
In Rescue Rangers, After beating the thugs in the square, the screen turns black. I click a few times, and it plays the music with pikachu in the middle of the dusty brown screen. And it just loops that song and the dusty dirt behind pikachu. Is there any way to fix this? =/

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I had a proper and longer reply to these questions, unfortunately, my computer suddenly lost internet connection and---bah...
Anyways~

Hello destinedjagold. I just saw a video of pokemon ruby destiny life of guardians beta 2. Now I have been wondering if beta 2 is ready for download. If beta 2 is ready for download, I will re-download the file. So, can you tell me if beta 2 is ready for download?

Go to the LoG thread in the Progressing Hack section for updates of LoG.
And no, beta 2 isn't available as of now~
It'll be available soon.

Anyway, I saw the connection btw the 2 games, thats good already ^_^

thanks~

In rescue rangers after getting to poketropolis or whatever its name is. And after completing the 1st training mission.
When i talk to steelix for the next mission he says proceed to training grounds 1 (again!) and then the screen locks for a minute or two and then i end up in the world of dead. I've tried getting reincarnated but it just freezes.

Sorry if this has been answered already, but i don't want to look through 73 pages

if you don't wanna go through all of these pages, then you can use the Search button/function of a thread located just above every thread pages.

Anyways, that is probably caused by a glitch...

I'm at the Electric cave, and I see Raikou. I've savestated in front of him, and talked to him and he ran away. Is he gone for good?

read Zado's post/comment.

Spoiler:

How do i do the RoL submarine event. i made L.C run away and montami so now what do i do? Thanks

go south from Cinnabar Island and use HM Dive there.

I've read through the posts to find out that the HM Waterfall is in the Ancient Cave (in Reign of Legends). What I don't want to spend 45 minutes looking for is the location of Ancient Cave. Where is it?

Also, What do I do after the 7th Badge? Just head straight for Cinnabar?

Ancient Cave's located North of Side Path.
Side Path's west from Monatami City...

after the 7th badge?
Go to Cinnabar Island and surf south and use dive there.

ENTEI BLOCKING ME~~~~~~ HOW CAN I GET PASSS THE FIRE CAVE!!!

No you enter again he is back i think...Try it

I defeated Xilfer and the blue orb shone and groundon ran away and we got out and ash went to morient,i went to the cave entei roared and i got out automaticly.

that is probably a glitch 'cause Entei is supposed to battle you after that event.
However, I heard that you need to get TM Earthquake in the cave where you awoke Groudon. :\

I beat the 7th gym and I am trying to find Silk Path. I heard it was southwest of Tabuli Town but I can't find a way through Lost Sea.

Tabuli Town has 2 exits down south.

So I beat blitz and then lost to the Lv99 Dark Lugia, cleared out mt Pyre and the L.C hangout, and then got the 7th badge. What do I do now?
(I have Dive)

read my reply to KefkaPalazzo...

Where do you go after you defeat the pokemon in the sqaure?

talk to Kangaskhan...

In Rescue Rangers, After beating the thugs in the square, the screen turns black. I click a few times, and it plays the music with pikachu in the middle of the dusty brown screen. And it just loops that song and the dusty dirt behind pikachu. Is there any way to fix this? =/

huh?
screenshot pls~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back