• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2015
were is latios i know that it can be found differntly because pokemon overworld has a latios sprie (no 188) plz tell me were to find it

yes 4 is better less glitches

Last edited:

muh316

pokemon trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • NY
  • Seen Dec 8, 2012
Id like to ask that when does Kirlia evolve into Gallade i have a kirlia level 28 attack 31
and defense 27 what level will it evolve

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
For Rescue Rangers..

What do I do after the escaping event? As in I'm getting chased out of town after everyone recovered from paralysis. I went back to the Sky Path for now, but still, no events happened.

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
Id like to ask that when does Kirlia evolve into Gallade i have a kirlia level 28 attack 31

I think time said that kirlia evolves at level 30

For Rescue Rangers..

What do I do after the escaping event? As in I'm getting chased out of town after everyone recovered from paralysis. I went back to the Sky Path for now, but still, no events happened.

Surf west to get back to hevah

Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
ok thanks you for the help i am playing the game and it is aswome!
But when i started i got to a point when u meat ur bro and now i am battling trainers but i have no othe PKMN besides starter. Do i have to meet up with that girl? if so where is she?

p.s i past snowpoint.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2008
I think I hit a dead-end glitch in Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers. I'm making my way back to the pokemon square. This is after helping Ho-Oh. I went through the Mineral Cave, after that the obvious direction seems to head north past the area where you first rescued Rose the Eevee.

There should be an enterance to the forest, right?

As for the glitch, I went down the stairs next to the Sandslash, after going through the forest I wound up in a dead end with a house. When Rose is supposed to be present, I think something got skipped.

This has to be a glitch, after going down the steps next to the Sandslash a cutscene follows where a group of pokemon were apparently chasing me, a few others, and Rose? (Rose didn't even join the group yet)

UPDATE:
There still seems to be a way to continue the story, just have to beat the battle after going to bed... (or lose it, I can't seem to lose...yet)

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
thanks but what about ho-oh

just got phione with 2 pokeballs

excuse me were is it they are just you tube links

i found it its with the actual hack not faq thanks ps good game

just got angeallen with the master ball from bin thanks for the help just one suggestion make arceus harder to catch only took mee 5 ultra 1 poke and 1 great pokeball(caught using this)

for all you people who can't find heatran,ho-oh and celebi it dosn't matter

does latios (blue one) apear a second time if you use repel

I added the link in the first post.
you may be able to search it there.

Arceus' catching rate in the game's 3 or 1 percent. not sure, I forgot.
if you caught it that easily, then you were lucky.

and yes, Latios will appear once again. Search your pokedex to see where it is.

I know I already posted this glitch, but...

If you have a pokemon with teleport with you when you go into the forest that the team is trying to catch palkia in, you can escape with teleport, and skip the event that you have to do to get out (if there is an event, I wouldn't know) and continue on with the game.

Also if you go into the cave that you catch girantina in, you see blitz and his girlfriend, and dark lugia, but they don't do any thing, except freeze your game, although this could be related to the fact that I used (and discovered) the 1st glitch. You know, teleport causes glitches in a lot of hacks, like the kanto glitch in an old beta of shinygold. By the way, can you *spoiler* catch a pokemon that can learn teleport in rescue rangers? *end spoiler* I need it for...uhh...alright I like using glitches, as you can see in my sig. Sorry I put so much on this post.

alright new subject,
after the end of rescue rangers, after you go back to your world, when you play as the real pikachu, there is a script that takes away the 5th badge on the bridge in pokemon square(the bridge between your base an the square) making it so you can't use abra, can't go to the virtual world, and rose (as an eevee) comes back an is in gardevoir's house and she's in pokemon square, and if you talk to her, she takes you to sinister woods, and when you try to go through it, you see gengar's goons kidnap caterpie, but instead of going to the next floor, your stuck where you are standing. Anyway I tried it multiple more times and it still takes the badge, but I could move the one time I retried the sinister woods thing. then after I got to where they had caterpie, they just stood there, and when I talked to them, it asked me if I would like to use strength,and I couldn't move them when I did. :( Then I start leaving, and I warp to a place where I'm attacked by all 5 freakin' dragons and there at level freakin' 100! I never had a chance... Anyway, is there a way I can keep the badge (other than cheating, which I might have to do) and train more and switch pokemon?

Thanks in advance,
Poddish

so teleport is a glitch causer, ei? I better keep that in mind.

also, I got no idea why it'll take your badge, nor will the flag restarts...

Is there a difference between beta 3 and 4?

of course...

were is latios i know that it can be found differntly because pokemon overworld has a latios sprie (no 188) plz tell me were to find it

yes 4 is better less glitches

search thoroughly or use your pokedex...

level 30, I assume...

For Rescue Rangers..

go to the forest in Garden Field near the Sandslash...
Garden Field is where you battled Aerodactyl...

Ummmmmmm..............
Where do I get to the dead end in lost sea????
And btw, how do I do link battles???

DragonFlyFlygon

Lost sea is at Tabuli Town east exit.
where you met Ash and where the Jirachi stone is...

ok thanks you for the help i am playing the game and it is aswome!
But when i started i got to a point when u meat ur bro and now i am battling trainers but i have no othe PKMN besides starter. Do i have to meet up with that girl? if so where is she?

p.s i past snowpoint.

after you saw your 'bro' there and helped Wally, continue going further heading west from Snow Soft City and you'll reach Luster Town. from there, head north and you'll see your rival, then walk back to Sun Ford Town.

It's a pretty long journey, mind you. :D

how do you evolve kingdra

level up. I think it's around 40 to 49?
I forgot...

I think I hit a dead-end glitch in Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers. I'm making my way back to the pokemon square. This is after helping Ho-Oh. I went through the Mineral Cave, after that the obvious direction seems to head north past the area where you first rescued Rose the Eevee.

There should be an enterance to the forest, right?

As for the glitch, I went down the stairs next to the Sandslash, after going through the forest I wound up in a dead end with a house. When Rose is supposed to be present, I think something got skipped.

This has to be a glitch, after going down the steps next to the Sandslash a cutscene follows where a group of pokemon were apparently chasing me, a few others, and Rose? (Rose didn't even join the group yet)

UPDATE:
There still seems to be a way to continue the story, just have to beat the battle after going to bed... (or lose it, I can't seem to lose...yet)

I think I can see the problem there. maybe you went further in that cave, huh?

Lemme check it out.
thanks for the report.
and indeed, you skipped one event where Rose will join you.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2008
For Pokemon Ruby Destiny,
How to get manaphy and phione??
Why do i get stuck at the end of lost sea??
I cant get back....
-----------------------------------------
How to get suicune??I have entered to Snow Soft City's north cave.....and search the way to go upstairs....but cant.....
Btw, thx for the reply .......^^

------------------------------------------------
How to get to Vermillion City at the 2nd time ??
Becoz i died and blitz send me back to PC....
How to get there back??

----------------------------------------------------
Another more question,
Why the police blocking my way to Cherrygrove town and the other town??
I still din go E4 yet....T_T

How to get to E4???
SRy for alot of questions........

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I apologise if this has been asked before however I have tried searching for it but how does Haunter evolve into Gengar in Ruby Destiny-Reign Of Legends?
Thanks in advance. :)

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
For Pokemon Ruby Destiny,
Another more question,
Why the police blocking my way to Cherrygrove town and the other town??
I still din go E4 yet....T_T
How to get to E4???
SRy for alot of questions........

They are blocking the way because there is not enough data in the rom to include all of jhoto; the elite four are north of ultima city, they're pretty tough though, and guess who's the champion of gento

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2008
help

about ruby destiny you said that you can only catch Legendaries one time and if you dead you can't catch the pokemon right i kinda have a problem when i tried to catch suicune i dead so i can't catch it again->i can't catch agellean right?

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
about ruby destiny you said that you can only catch Legendaries one time and if you dead you can't catch the pokemon right i kinda have a problem when i tried to catch suicune i dead so i can't catch it again->i can't catch agellean right?

if you knock the legendary pokemon out, you cannot catch it again later; but if the legendary pokemon knocks you out, you can go back and try to catch it again

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

if you knock the legendary pokemon out, you cannot catch it again later; but if the legendary pokemon knocks you out, you can go back and try to catch it again

it doesn't matter if you kill it or if it kills you.
as long as you encountered it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2008
as salamence said i trained my pokemon to be stronger and i went back but i didn't find it? and uh how do you get to the another region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back