• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013

I post Them to Wesley:).
BTW, It seems that I can't find Snowce City Gym leader. What Can I Do:'(?
you have to go to the entrance of mt.icestorm and on the leftside of the cave,you will find her.after that she willbe standing on the end of the cave talk to her again and she will go to the gym.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2021
I have been trying to find the eng. version of this hack as the first page has only complete brazilian(portugese) version while the links on the official site don't either have the english version.

So is there any english version available and if so where can i find it?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • The final version will have:
- New secret events
- Event-based phases of the day (morning, afternoon, evening)
- Some new graphics
- DNS
- Global Trade and Batle (in PC)
- Other things
This is very promising =)
By the way DNS looks more like Domain Name System than Day & Night System :D

• Screens
Pré intro.
cpiadepokmonlightplatin.png

Bag

TrainerCard

Pokedex

Those are very nice screenies! Great job Wes!

Thanks²
Ash493 and Srcastic Prince,
[/QUOTE]
It's okay =) We are glad to be of help :)

Someone found the Zorua?
pokemonlightplatinumu01.png

a hint
I did (now xD) but for some reason if you go into contest before you obtain Zorua, picture of first contestant stays on screen and you move with it still on the screen O_o
Like this:
http://img204.imageshack.us/i/20110216111557.png/
(For some reason pic does not want to show up in IMG tag.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
I have been trying to find the eng. version of this hack as the first page has only complete brazilian(portugese) version while the links on the official site don't either have the english version.

So is there any english version available and if so where can i find it?
no there is not an english version.but i think some guys here on pokecommunity are translating the game.still i would say that you should play the game its worth it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2016
Dat cool updates makes me gonna finish this hack in this Brazil ver and play it once more when english ver is released..But it will be nice if wesley make an animated pokemon...

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2011
Hello. I have a problem. Im in Snowce city and I dont have fly, couse i forgot take it. So... when i want to come back through the cave, guys from Team are blocking my way. I cant go forward, couse some guy is blocking my way too. Is there any way to fix this?
I know i should back to entrance of cave to found a gym leader but i cant 0_o

btw. where can I get Pokegear with map or something like that?
btw2. how can i evolve feebas and haunter

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Ehhhh,I know it's annoying to ask
But when's the english version for the final version is coming out?
Because I'm DYING to play the game already D:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
i cant play it on my gpsp kai emulator for psp. help please?? or should i search for a different gba emulator for my psp? if it helps its CFW 5.50 GEN D3

RubADubBlub

The Blub Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2012
Just a small note

I Played the full version you are good..not good youre brilliant

BUT!

When I Saved the Pichu and caught him/her I Got Whited out and came back and i could catch him again...and again...and again

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
Years
Hi mates! Can anyone give me a hand?? I downloaded everything and I can't still play this rom. When I download the IPS file and use the LIPS with my Ruby Rom, I got to a white screen and nothing happens. When I use the GBA file of this game, it gives me an error whenever I try to read it with my VBA....

Thanks in Advance :x

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hello. I have a problem. Im in Snowce city and I dont have fly, couse i forgot take it. So... when i want to come back through the cave, guys from Team are blocking my way. I cant go forward, couse some guy is blocking my way too. Is there any way to fix this?
I know i should back to entrance of cave to found a gym leader but i cant 0_o
This is bug caused by flags... those guys cannot be removed until you beat Steam leader again... and since you don't have fly and cannot enter Mt. Icestorm from starting entrance I'd suggest using Walking Through Walls cheat to walk pass Steam guys.

btw. where can I get Pokegear with map or something like that?
btw2. how can i evolve feebas and haunter
If I recall there's nothing like PokeGear.
Feebas by beauty (it's useless, pick other water type =D)
And Haunter normally by trading. You'll get Haunter in one in-game trade so it'll evolve automatically.

Ehhhh,I know it's annoying to ask
But when's the english version for the final version is coming out?
Because I'm DYING to play the game already D:
If you are "DYING" to play then play it .)
No one prevents you from playing Portuguese version =)

Can someone tell me what to do after the Steam Headquarter?
If you had already picked up Alpha Litograph or whatever it's called, fly to Prof. Jasmine's lab and she'll tell you something, after that you can go back to Dragonbreath and to mountain there ;)

When I Saved the Pichu and caught him/her I Got Whited out and came back and i could catch him again...and again...and again
It's once again bug caused by flags. Wes's working on it.

Hoping that Uxie will be catchable this time around, but I do admit that the intro screen is a nice little touch.
Me too... Uxie is last legendary I need to capture :D

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Hoping that Uxie will be catchable this time around, but I do admit that the intro screen is a nice little touch.
Try Darkdusk Woods and Imatari Island.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
Where can I find TM01 Focus Punch? I need it to destroy those big rocks right?

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
Hi can someone tell me how to evolve my snorunt into a froslass in this game?
And where can i get the pokeblock case so i can evolve my feebas?

An evolution guide would help so much because I'm trying to get every pokemon.
Thanks in advance

INV

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
If you are "DYING" to play then play it .)
No one prevents you from playing Portuguese version =)

Well,I don't understand Portuguese or any other language which isn't english\my home language(that no1 translates into it)
If I play a game when I don't understand anything,It just screws up the fun
Already happend to me on Platinum when I played the early jap version which made me quitting from pokemon for like a year

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
Years
Thanks for the hint Frostshock... but it keeps not working for me. I've put the LIPS, IPS and ROM files at the sam folder with the same name, done the IPS Patch, but it keeps showing me a white screen. Can anyone find what I'm doing wrong??

Thanks in Advance!

Back