• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
Hi can anybody can tell me how to get to 5 gym in POKЙMON LIGHT PLATINUM COMPLETE VERSION 1.0 after 4 gym leader Thomas

Where can i get 4 gen starters

its out....but i can not open it.... :(

plz help me...i downloaded the FINAL VERSION and i open it with Lunar IPS.exe but it says me that it can not read the file. i have opened and onother hacks with this program. have anyone the same problem or only me??? plz help me...what to do????
Just rename *.GBA file it worked for me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2014
Hi all, I think I found a big bug. after beating red (before the 6th gym), when he is in front of the trees, I went on in the game until I reached the team steam on the top of the mountain. I noticed some glitches before (like the police in serenity city remains at the enter of the city after the event is done), but nothing really important. I've beaten the steam boss, but when I come back in the mt.icestorm, team steam is back, I have to beat the boss another time and all the events before (up top red in front of the trees) come as not done again.
I was using vbag for mobile, maybe that was the problem? when I tried on my pc, I managed to beat team steam without making them come back and found the leader in the cave.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
@stifu hello can i ask you a question?How can you manage to play this game on vBagx?i tried to play it but it only shows a white screen can you give me a starting save file from this?Thanks in advance.,

Years
@stifu hello can i ask you a question?How can you manage to play this game on vBagx?i tried to play it but it only shows a white screen can you give me a starting save file from this?Thanks in advance.,

Try to rename GBA file, it worked for me

How to get to the 9 gym, if i need s.s ticket how can i get it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2011
@tigeris what do you mean rename it?I think it seems no error in my rom I named it Light Platinum.gba so what do you mean rename it?Can you give me the link to download the .gba file you are playing?

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
Years
I thought I would finish the game without needing any help, but ...
I have beaten all 8 Zhery GYM Leaders and I already have HM Waterfall, but when I want to go to the Victory Road, Solana is standing in front of the entrance talking about Lunick. What am I supposed to do?
And I would also like to know what is HM 08: Dive for. I have not used it a single time in Zhery. Am I missing something?

Years
I have beaten all 8 Zhery GYM Leaders and I already have HM Waterfall, but when I want to go to the Victory Road, Solana is standing in front of the entrance talking about Lunick. What am I supposed to do?
And I would also like to know what is HM 08: Dive for. I have not used it a single time in Zhery. Am I missing something?

Dive is used for diving in sea where is dark blue spots, but those spots are rear.
I got question how do you get to the pokemon league if you don't know how to use dive, where is victory road?????

Kataphraktoi

Prince
Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2011
Besides platinum pokemon, have the platinum mechanics also been implemented such as the physical\special split?

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
Years
Dive is used for diving in sea where is dark blue spots, but those spots are rear.
I got question how do you get to the pokemon league if you don't know how to use dive, where is victory road?????

Well, thanks, but I know how to use it. I just don't know if there is a Dive spot somewhere in Zhery, I haven't found any. In R/S/E they looked like "darker" water, but here?
Victory Road is on Route 416, behind the waterfall.
I still don't know how to get past Solana, though, therefore I can't enter VR :/

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
wes has a working rom on his webpage.

wes what about making something like prof oaks laboratory in anime where you can see your pokemon moving

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hi all, I think I found a big bug. after beating red (before the 6th gym), when he is in front of the trees, I went on in the game until I reached the team steam on the top of the mountain. I noticed some glitches before (like the police in serenity city remains at the enter of the city after the event is done), but nothing really important. I've beaten the steam boss, but when I come back in the mt.icestorm, team steam is back, I have to beat the boss another time and all the events before (up top red in front of the trees) come as not done again.
I was using vbag for mobile, maybe that was the problem? when I tried on my pc, I managed to beat team steam without making them come back and found the leader in the cave.
Yeah we already know about that bug =)

Dive is used mostly in Lauren ;)
As for the league... have you visited Prof. Jasmine after you've beaten Wes?
To tell the truth I don't remember whether I had to do it but you can try it.

Years
Ash, if there are already translated rom in english, please tell when it will be uploaded.

I found small bug, it is possible to popup when you are on grass area under the water.

Last edited:

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
Years
Ash493: Yes, I visited prof. Jasmine, so the problem has to be something different. Maybe I have to battle Lunick, but I can't find him. Well, I'll search the area.
Thanks for trying to help, man :D

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
I can't find the rom for the game it always get a white screen

also I can't find the english version

Last edited:
Back