• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
this game looks too good to not even have a demo. the graphics are amazing, i assume by making us wait your gonna release when its completely done or with almost all of it done. i seriously can not wait for this game, so amazing.

.Mini

Graphics Artist
Years
The beta isn't even made yet for Garnet, i wish it was. This game has been in progress for a really long time. Hopefully there's a beta in the near future. Unless this game was stopped completely..Hopefully it wasn't.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
The beta isn't even made yet for Garnet, i wish it was. This game has been in progress for a really long time. Hopefully there's a beta in the near future. Unless this game was stopped completely..Hopefully it wasn't.

kk thx :D for reply fast apreciate

Pichu_War

Pichu from Johto
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
i like it now, but i really liked it the way it was before and why did you change the starters

.Mini

Graphics Artist
Years
Garnet is never going to continue, or that's what I think. The creator of this thread hasn't been on in ages.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Garnet is never going to continue, or that's what I think. The creator of this thread hasn't been on in ages.
he havent been on in ages but he is online on his Da there he still is making updates like new screens so i don't think he have stopped this awesome project:)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
You can check his more recent update on his Deviant Art profile, which you can find here. That is where you will usually see his updates, and he has some recent ones not yet shown on PC.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Here i am!

Sorry, everyone.

The project is still going on, ad it goes on very well, too!
I'm sorry for not updating the thread, but i just couldn't find much time lately, so i just kept posting screenies on DeviantArt. I'm really sorry about that. The last school months kept me really busy, as well as many other events that happened.

I updated the first page some time ago, but someone didn't notice that.

By the way, excuse me again!
So, well, some screenies just to keep one teasing you.

savanna_dream_by_hydrargirium-d3ibdnr.png

Thundre Savanna! This route will be occasionally flooded. You may reach different areas by mean of the tall water. ;D

i_am_way_to_clicheee__8d_by_hydrargirium-d3hmwtj.png

The third gym

over_the_clouds_by_hydrargirium-d3kl7tu.png

The flying fortress Zenith!

Sorry again. I promised more updates and i betrayed all of you. Sorry again.
The positive thing is that now i'm on summer vacation, which lasts really long here, in Italy. So i'll find more time to spent on Garnet and updates. ;)

Here some plans for the future:

Summer 2011
completing environments and major graphics;
programming the whole fakedex and releasing it;
finishing major eventing.

2011 last months and early 2012
putting the finishing touches to the project;
localization;
beta testing;

spring 2012 (?)
-> RELEASE <-

I can't keep that promise, the next year will be a terrible school year for me (as we have the major exams for secondary school and then we'll start university), but Garnet has been on development for two years already. With the bigger team and all the effort we're putting in, i hope the game won't lengthen its development time more than another year on.

Thanks for your patience and the feedback, and sorry again for all that carelessness.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
I need to say that I'm fllowing you on devian art so I was calm about the game. btw you have great gallery there :D

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Wow, screenies look top knotch as always. Sky city is a cool idea, instantly thought of bioshock infinite when I saw it.

.Mini

Graphics Artist
Years
Oooh, updated. I didn't know his DA links so yeah..But wow. I cannot wait for this to be released. :D

fliyer

played more than 2000 hours-_-
Years
  • Age 30
  • S.D.
  • Seen Jul 3, 2016
i am willing to wait another 8 months to play this godly game... so far this looks better than b\w! <3 your game!

Years
This game looks utterly amazing and I think that it will be very successful! The graphics and everything are stunning as well. Keep going with the project! Don't give up and make it as awesome as you have been. :p

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
These tilesets, they look absolutely amazing! One of the best tilesets I've seen here! Simply, scintillating! Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back