• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
How do I update my version to the 2.35 patch on my android device. I'm using the MyBoy emulator. But haven't been able to find a successful way to apply the patch without corrupting my game file. Hopefully my sav file will still be intact.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
What level are the elite 4 and can anyone suggests a good balanced team

The Elite Four's level is between Lv75 to Lv78, the champion's level is between Lv84 to Lv86, I don't know how to make up a balanced team, but I can suggest you to try some powerful Pokemon like the starters of 1th generation(As they can mega evolve), Gengar, Candelure, Lucario and some other strong Pokemon, I think the mega evolution may help a lot even there will be only 1 mega Pokemon available in one team.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
What level are the elite 4 and can anyone suggests a good balanced team

See this is my team, Hope you'll get some Idea:-

Pidgeot level-86
Charizard level-82
Sandslash level-88
Gyarados level-85
Sceptile level-86
Raichu level-82.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
See this is my team, Hope you'll get some Idea:-

Pidgeot level-86
Charizard level-82
Sandslash level-88
Gyarados level-85
Sceptile level-86
Raichu level-82.

The Elite Four use certain types of Pokemon like the offical game, Elite Four of TYRON use Electr-Type, Fighting-Type, Ghost-Type and Ground-Type Pokemon, the champion would be a challenge as he uses different types of Pokemon which have good base stats. In my opinion, it's possible to win, but it seems that you don't have an Ice-Type or Ghost-Type/Dark-Type Pokemon, this might be a bit difficult as some Pokemon the elite four and champion hold are Dragon-Type and Ghost-Type Pokemon, but of course, your team can win as the Pokemon are all in high level. So, it will all depend on you.

What was changed in 2.35?

I just fixed the wrong names and stats of several Pokemon, not so much thing changed. I released this just for making it more perfect.

Where can i train before elite 4? Congratulations, it's a very good hack.

You can train your Pokemon by challenging the trick house or having re-match with the trainers who registered in your Pokenav. And in fact, there's no need to train too much, the trainers you defeated offer you enough money for Full Restores and Revives. Battling wild Pokemon can also be a proper way, but it is too slow. And thank you so much for liking it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I think you should enable cumminication link in the pokemon center let me know if you can do this

I'm sorry, but the trading system may occur some errors as I replaced some Pokemon, so I can't enable the communication link in the pokemon center.

o.0

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 18, 2014
Really enjoying the Rom it is very nice and the environment is a lot of fun.but like many already said the grammar kind of ruined the story(I will just try to pretend they have a deep tyronean accent lol) just playing to explore the world really.

I was able to apply the new patch to a fresh copy of pokemon emerald using an application on andriod as MyBoy emulator only allows ips. Had some problems because i forgot emerald was in a zip(Slow moment there)and when you try to make a file extension android doesnt know that and thinks you make a period. Putting a space before .gba Once i figure this all out i renamed the patched rom and my saves and save states work!

Main reason i patched was because the guy that is suppose to mega evolve was not there and the sun stone was not working either. Also guess this a glitch but my pinsir turned into a Mega Blazikin! Which is pretty neat but if i had decide to use pinsir i would have been kind of upset to lose my stab bug move. Also pinsir can mega evolve,too so if i try to mega evolve it will it or will it turn into a blazikin?

Bagon is in Volcano Town Jade pass right. Is it in a certain area there i cant find it..... Is it in the grass,the cave maybe?

Last edited:

o.0

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 18, 2014
One more question. Shadows ball, is physical or is it special?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 17, 2024
Hey I've searched google for this answer but I'm confused, how or when does Murkrow evolve? I'm at level 60 currently and I caught it around 40 so shouldn't it have max happiness if that's the case?

o.0

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 18, 2014
Hey I've searched google for this answer but I'm confused, how or when does Murkrow evolve? I'm at level 60 currently and I caught it around 40 so shouldn't it have max happiness if that's the case?
It evolves with with max happiness at night. So try waiting till night time. Or give it some of those happiness berries use one for a stat that is already bad like defense. That is what i did on riolu and only used 2.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 17, 2024
It evolves with with max happiness at night. So try waiting till night time. Or give it some of those happiness berries use one for a stat that is already bad like defense. That is what i did on riolu and only used 2.

That's great thanks for the help dude.

o.0

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 18, 2014
Hey, by any chance where can you locate the masterball in victory fire? Thanks.
No sure but you get to catch a kyurem w. It was so strong compared to my team and the utraball would not even shake ONCE! I had to use to master ball code to get the little stinker. So hopeful there is a non cheat way to get that masterball before then.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2016
so is there any hack rom that can do a battle between other players? im using a myboy so im hoping there is. if this hack rom cant do that. what else xcept the orig roms. sorry, idk where to ask so kindly bear with it and answer politely. thanks.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
This hack is the best to me!!!
I go to downlod the most recent beta. this hack have a good features, the tiles and sprites are very good (I remember if play a ancient version, in these version axew.was dragon/fighting) I only wait more updates, Good luck

Back