• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey y'all where is the 7th gym leader? ?? What do I do after I get dive???
7th Gym Leader in Zhery I suppose? She's in ice cave before Snowice at the entrance =)
It's called Mt. Icestorm if I recall correctly.

okay thank you for answering for all my annoying questions...and i can see that you are a good men someone else would never took his worthy time to answer all these questions from me so i am really gratefull...im gonna restart the game and look if it happened because ive done the events in the wrong order or just coz i have an error in the rom or something....but at the end just one last annpying question for you ash if you dont mind:P
Well you should go to Sky Tower after you talk with Gym Leader and after that you can go to gym =)
Well as for walkthrough... I'm sure someone will do it sooner or later... we'll see.

Hey tallboys beat the pokemonbleague but after that I was in bed and nothing happen I thought the credits were gna show but it didn't? ?? Is this a bug? ?? I went back to the pokemon league and I believe ash or idk his name was at the door of the pokemon league. Again???
It's not a bug =) Credits won't appear after Hall of Fame =)
After you appear in your bed tile script ahead of stairs should activate.

1st question:Is it in english?
2nd question: Will there be improvements or upgrades of any sort in the future? Not counting bug fixes though, and i like how this game looks, downloading it to try answer my first question...

Okay, so here's the second round of my glitch report:

And finally, my team after defeating the Lauren League.
lauren-league-hof.png
Thanks for the glitch report it did occur to me as well =)
It's not something major, I presume SP will change it.

OH MY GOD !
pLease someone heLp me !
i forgot to defeat the 2nd leader in zhery !
and now , i can't go back to esmerald city !
pLease , if someone knows how to go back in esmerald city , PLEASE , let me know :(
i really need that second badge so i can go LAVA SURFING :D
Where are you now? And why you cannot go back?

Where is Mt. Oren located?
It's on the way to Lauren League so on the water road south of Suner Town.

i found a glitch...when you receive lapras,game frezze
It's not glitch ;) I did obtain Lapras without any freezing ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2011
hey i have another quick question, can you evolve pokemon that need to learn specific moves to evolve? like piloswine to mamoswine, he needs ancient power to evolve, and unless im mistaken, you cant get that in ruby... so is it possible?

Last edited:

darkbelgian

Belgian pokémaster xD
Years
mt kyuem

I finished the world championship etc and wanna catch all legendaries now, problem is: I don't know where mt Kyuem is :s according to legendaries guide its north dragon breath city but there is nothing there :( I also can't find latias :s got all the others

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Thanks for the glitch report it did occur to me as well =)
It's not something major, I presume SP will change it.

Yeah, fixing bugs is my duty too.
OK, guys, I'm now editing the Pokedex entries.

All 5th gen PKMN will have their English names instead of their Japanese names.
And their Pokedex entries will be edited due to the incorrect entries
Wesley typed in the original version.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2020
i need help i just beat the first gym and wasent paying attention and theres two snorlax in my way plz help

darkbelgian

Belgian pokémaster xD
Years
i need help i just beat the first gym and wasent paying attention and theres two snorlax in my way plz help

talk to a girl nearby and then go back to the previous city, near combee hives that girl will sell you HONEY, buy 2 or more and go back to th snorlaxes with it ;)

darkbelgian

Belgian pokémaster xD
Years
I found Mt Kyuem next to the waterfall to zheri league :p
I found latias north of esmerald city :D

GAME COMPLETED (with 4 pokemon^^)

Wonderfull game, now i'll have to w8 for the english version to come out and understand the underlying storyline :p

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2020
i need help AGAIN i got to the next city where team steam is and i beat the gym but do not know what to do now

i need help AGAIN i got to the next city where team steam is and i beat the gym but do not know what to do now

and it was the second gym

never mind i figured out
i had to use the uniform

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
In skyner town I beat the gym leader already where do I go next??.. I Dnt see another route only the sky I guess I can fly there but it wont let me idk where to go next :/

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I'm stuck. After I come out of the cave and enter a desert I then battle some trainers. And their are some crates. How do I get past them?
You have to use HM Strength, which you can receive from a Blackbelt in Enermy Town.

I finished the world championship etc and wanna catch all legendaries now, problem is: I don't know where mt Kyuem is :s according to legendaries guide its north dragon breath city but there is nothing there :( I also can't find latias :s got all the others
Search near the waterfall next to Zhery Victory Road. :P

And their Pokedex entries will be edited due to the incorrect entries
Wesley typed in the original version.
Thank you :)

Wonderfull game, now i'll have to w8 for the english version to come out and understand the underlying storyline :p
You caught every single legendary Pokemon? :D

In skyner town I beat the gym leader already where do I go next??.. I Dnt see another route only the sky I guess I can fly there but it wont let me idk where to go next :/
Use Fly Autorize which you received from defeating Rebeca. When you ride your Skarmory, you'll have no problem with that.

For everybody, use this website to answer your questions. Have a nice day.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
How can I evolve some pokemons?

Hi

I have beaten all the gyms and the zhery and the lauren league. At the moment, i'm searching for pokemons to complete the pokedex.

I have a evee from an egg that someone gave me during the game, the question is: how can I get more evee's to transform they into vaporeon, jolteon,....

I try day care, but the evee is male, so I can´t have another.

The pokemons that evolve from items like dusclups and kirlia, the items exists on the game? or there are other methods to evolve them?

TY

Chronic*Chrone

Chronicles*Of*Chrone
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
ANOTHER PROBLEM SETS iN !

ok , it's goes something like this !
im on my 8th gym battle but the problem is WHERE iS THE EiGHT GYM LEADER ? ( zhery )
what am i supposed to do now ?

P.S
im already done with team steam in their hideout ( WHAT'S NEXT ? )

someone , anyone , HELP !

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
hey i have another quick question, can you evolve pokemon that need to learn specific moves to evolve? like piloswine to mamoswine, he needs ancient power to evolve, and unless im mistaken, you cant get that in ruby... so is it possible?
Hi
The pokemons that evolve from items like dusclups and kirlia, the items exists on the game? or there are other methods to evolve them?
I suppose Wes changed their evolutions I'll probably make a list of these evolution and send it to Wes to put it on his Website =)
But some of them still needs trade and you can obtain them through in-game trades so they will evolve immediately after trade.

Congratulations =)

lol, you need the HM strength... though i have no idea were to get it from...

How to evolve feebas?
dsadsadasdasdasdasdasdasdad
It's the same method as in other games =)

ANOTHER PROBLEM SETS iN !

ok , it's goes something like this !
im on my 8th gym battle but the problem is WHERE iS THE EiGHT GYM LEADER ? ( zhery )
what am i supposed to do now ?

P.S
im already done with team steam in their hideout ( WHAT'S NEXT ? )

someone , anyone , HELP !
You are supposed to go to Mt. Draken which is cave in Dragonbreath City ;)

And their Pokedex entries will be edited due to the incorrect entries Wesley typed in the original version.
I'm kinda disappointed with the fact that you changed beautiful Japanese names to ugly English well that's not the reason why I replied to you.
Well... I don't wanna ruin your work or something by saying this (but in fact I save you from pointless work, won't I? :D)
I reported bugs to Wes and he replied with this:

Wesley FG said:
Hey thanks friend, I work in the FINAL version with all BUG's correct, and new things,
with example one new D&N adapted with new events, events in Night or Day, and other things, I update soon!
thanks friend!
So I suppose he's fixing bugs right now =)
And then there's bolded text =) As you can see Wes's going to add new events...
So put it straight I think we should wait for FINAL version and work on that one =)

Back