• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Wiii got myself a ramshaker ;D now on to finding radiorange, but that's for another time :P

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I think I've found a glitch... I've trained my Hombone and it evolved at Level 40. But when it evolved to Hombeast, it became Level 37?

Ah. I thought I'd stopped all my Fakemon doing that. Thanks for telling me, though, because I'll now go and fix Hombone.

Also:

Raaxon said:
The second Mush Mask is underwater in a Dive spot near where the Hard Disk Solo is.

Raaxon, I can't seem to find the Mush Mask for the life of me... is there any chance you could tell me which Route you Dive from to get to it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Where do you go to rescue Gleis? Where is he?

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
Where does the beta end ?

After the end of the Abandoned Mines, when you warp to Sootopolis. An artistic-looking guy will block your path.

This is after the Elite Four and about 95% of the storyline. Approximately 55% of the side-quest and secret areas have not yet been implemented.

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
Years
Hey, I can't beat War...Here's my team:
Linoone LV 34 ( Headbutt, Fury Swipes, Surf, Shock Wave)
Secretegg LV 33( Leech Life, Tackle, Eruption, Egg Bomb)
Breloom LV 37 (Mega Drain, Headbutt, Mach Punch, Sky Uppercut)
Gigawolf LV 38 (Tackle, Bite, Ice Punch, Rock Tomb)
Aerodactyl LV 40 ( Bite, Rock Smash, Ancient Power, Iron Slam)
Zangoose LV 36 (Crush Claw, Slash, Pursuit, Fury Cutter)

Help?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2018
Omg! Somehow I managed to capture shaderu in the Inquisition Hideout! This thing is so overpowered for where I'm at in the game. You should probably make a script for this thing like the Ghost Marowak in Pokemon Tower.

Cutlerine

Years
Hey, I can't beat War...Here's my team:
Linoone LV 34 ( Headbutt, Fury Swipes, Surf, Shock Wave)
Secretegg LV 33( Leech Life, Tackle, Eruption, Egg Bomb)
Breloom LV 37 (Mega Drain, Headbutt, Mach Punch, Sky Uppercut)
Gigawolf LV 38 (Tackle, Bite, Ice Punch, Rock Tomb)
Aerodactyl LV 40 ( Bite, Rock Smash, Ancient Power, Iron Slam)
Zangoose LV 36 (Crush Claw, Slash, Pursuit, Fury Cutter)

Help?

Just keep trying. She's meant to be tough.

Omg! Somehow I managed to capture shaderu in the Inquisition Hideout! This thing is so overpowered for where I'm at in the game. You should probably make a script for this thing like the Ghost Marowak in Pokemon Tower.

Yeah... I need to fix that.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
Question about radiorange, i just can't seem to find how to that orange! (put it in spoiler because I discuss a hint that Cutlerine gave earlier, so I don't wanna risk him being mad at me for spoiling his hints :()

Spoiler:

Raaxon

Sephiroth never stood a chance
Years
Question about radiorange, i just can't seem to find how to that orange! (put it in spoiler because I discuss a hint that Cutlerine gave earlier, so I don't wanna risk him being mad at me for spoiling his hints :()

Spoiler:
Radiorange is the evolution of a wildfire pokemon and is obtained by giving it an unusual evolution stone.

Cutlerine

Years

Spoiler:

jakkinho, look deep within the place that came from another world and swallowed up a familiar landmark. There you will find the thing that is depressed that becomes our favourite orange.

Thanks Cutlerine. Also, what level does Linoone evovle at, and Zangoose too.

41 and 55 respectively.

ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ said:
I was just wondering if LUCA ZAMoN is catchable???

Luca Zámon is a legendary. All of Senex's Pokémon are. So, like most of the legendaries, she isn't catchable yet.

Oh my. Have I accidentally posted some sort of scrambled teaser image, hidden inside a spoiler?
Spoiler:

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
jakkinho, look deep within the place that came from another world and swallowed up a familiar landmark. There you will find the thing that is depressed that becomes our favourite orange.

41 and 55 respectively.

Luca Zámon is a legendary. All of Senex's Pokémon are. So, like most of the legendaries, she isn't catchable yet.

Oh my. Have I accidentally posted some sort of scrambled teaser image, hidden inside a spoiler?
Spoiler:

Oh, i wanted that pokemon... on the pokedex,number 44, (kajilianth) the picture shows it as a egg, was the hyperegg suppose to evolve again??

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Oh, i wanted that pokemon... on the pokedex,number 44, (kajilianth) the picture shows it as a egg, was the hyperegg suppose to evolve again??
Nope, it doesn't, the egg is a placeholder for the real sprite we don't know what it looks like yet. And something tells me your adding the kanto region or making a sequal to the hack special, aren't you cutlerine?XD

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
On fallarbor town, i found a glitch where you get to control one of the deadly seven.
its on the attached file, i think you might not be able to see it because i uploaded it from my cpu.

Last edited:
Back