• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Rocket War Chronicles (M)

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
WARNING: This story contains some content that may disturb some younger readers: Particular the language and violence.

Chapter One

It was the night before the holiest of days for the People of the Aura: The Creation Festival. The natives of the Aura Islands gathered on Nueten Island, the largest of thirteen islands, made a pilgrimage to honor their God, Arceus.

This was also the anniversary of a young couple getting together: Eric Damon and Peggy Owen have been dating for five years, and Eric was planning to propose to the love of his life tomorrow at the height of the festivities.

The People of the Aura camped surrounding the Temple of Arceus in the center of the island that night.

About seventy miles away, Team Rocket was planning an attack on the People of the Aura.

They had their guns and Pokemon ready, and waited until dawn to attack.

Eric, a twenty-two year old young man with fair skin, dark brown spiky hair, emerald colored eyes, was suspecting something was going to happen that night. He slept in his regular clothes, which were a pair of blue goggles, a crimson leather jacket made entirely out of synthetic materials, a bronze-colored shirt, a white belt, a pair of blue jean shorts, and a black pair of shoes with blue hot-rod flame designs on them.

He lied down next to Peggy, a twenty-four year old woman with a dark chocolate skin tone, brown eyes, and raven-colored hair, which was braided and tied in the back. She was wearing a Pokemon Ranger uniform, even though she retired from being a Ranger to live with Eric. She still had the gear such as the Styler and Ranger Communicator just in case.

Apollo, the Rocket Executive who was leading this attack on the People of the Aura, was giving orders to his subordinates over the speakers on the ship.
"FIRE A MISSILE, RAID THE ISLAND, STEAL AS MANY POKEMON AS YOU CAN, AND BRING ME ANY HUMAN SURVIVORS!"

Eric and Peggy slept together, and we first to awaken when Team Rocket's ship sent a missile that obliterated the Temple of Arceus.

"CRIKEY!" Eric shouted in his Australian-esque accent. "PEGGY, WE NEED TO GET TO SAFETY! HURRY!". Eric took Peggy by the arm and ran off.

"Oh, shi------" Peggy said, too startled by the explosion to finish that part of her sentence, when someone from Team Rocket used a claw machine of sorts to kidnap her.

Eric then ran after Peggy, but was too slow. He sent out his Flygon from its Pokeball.

"What do you need me to do, comrade?" Flygon spoke to Eric.

The People of the Aura were the only ones who could literally hear Pokemon talk. Maybe that was why Team Rocket was attacking them.

"FLYGON! GO SAVE PEGGY!" Eric ordered. "I'll get to the bottom of this, even if it kills me." Eric thought out loud.

"Yes, SIR!" Flygon responded, flying off to find his Trainer's lover.

Flygon found the machine, but Peggy was gone, so the Dragon Pokemon flew to Eric to break the bad news to him.

When Flygon found Eric, he found the leader of the operation, Rocket Executive Apollo.

Apollo was blonde haired blue eyed man in his early forties, wearing a glorified version of the standard Team Rocket uniform.

"WHO DO YOU FILTHY BASTARDS THINK YOU ARE?!" Eric shouted at Apollo.

"We're Team Rocket, and soon the world will belong to our glorious leader Giovanni." Apollo snickered.

"DROP DEAD, YOU WANKER!" Eric shouted back, punching Apollo in the right eye with brute force. "I WANT MY GIRLFRIEND BACK! GOT IT?!"

"Oh, that was your girlfriend? She will yet be my slave." Apollo laughed, getting up after Eric punched him.

Eric noticed Flygon was right behind him.

"FLYGON! USE STEEL WING ON THIS SCUMBAG!" Eric shouted while pointing at Apollo.

Eric heard Flygon mutter something about not being allowed to attack humans.

"That's an order, Flygon. The People of the Aura are in DANGER!" Eric said.

"Fine... As you wish." Flygon spoke to Eric, as its rhombus-shaped wings glowed in a metallic aura and rammed into Apollo, who tried to jump out of the way, but had his left hand completely torn from the rest of his body by the attack.

Eric pretended to pass out at the sight of blood, and Apollo assumed Eric was dead.
Apollo then spoke into a walkie-talkie.

"All Team Rocket members, retreat. We are finished."

Immediately after the Rocket scum left... Mewtwo teleported from elsewhere, and saw Eric motionless, used its psychic powers to teleport him and his Flygon, who was letting out numerous cries as a distress signal to any Pokemon in the area, and take them to safety.

Eric was having a vision while he was unconscious.

"Eric Damon. Listen..." A voice said. "It is I... Arceus."

"Arceus.. Am I dead?" Eric asked.

"No, my child. You are very well alive. I sent one of my disciples to save you. Unfortunately they could not find Peggy, but I do know she is still alive." Arceus answered.

"Why are you appearing to me?" Eric asked, in a slightly angrier toner.

"Eric, you have been chosen to use an Aura Sword, and avenge the People of the Aura by bringing all of Team Rocket to JUSTICE." Arceus explained.

"Where do I find this Aura Sword? And why exactly was I chosen?" Eric was puzzled.

"It is within you, my son. It always has been. Your courage, love, and reliability has awakened that power when you confronted Apollo. You were chosen because you have never sinned against me. When you wake up, you may go save Peggy. I know she means everything to you. You two are the only survivors of an attempted genocide on the People of the Aura." Arceus explained more.

"Great. Thanks, Arceus!" Eric said, right before the vision ended, and he woke up in a mysteriousy high-tech room.

Last edited:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
Chapter Two

When Eric woke up, he realized it had been three days since the attack on his people.

Mewtwo used telepathy to speak to Eric.

"I know you have to rescue the woman you love from a fate worse than death. I shall teleport you to the exact ship that attacked your island. She is being held somewhere on board. Also, I have some unfinished business to attend to, so I shall go with you." Mewtwo explained.

"Thanks... For saving me..." Eric said, still a bit tired.

Eric and Mewtwo then floated out of the high tech room, through a winding hallway, an d out of a cave exit. They made it aboard the Madame Boss, the ship was named after the founder of Team Rocket.

"Go find her. Your heart shall lead the way to her aura. I must go rescue the stolen Pokemon." Mewtwo told Eric.

Eric summoned his Aura Sword, and closed his eyes for a moment.

"Peggy, my love, I'm coming!" He thought to himself.

Eric ran towards the starboard side of the ship, and sliced open a wall with his Aura Sword.

He saw Peggy in a cell, chained to the wall, with Apollo attempting to whip her into submission.

Fortunately for Eric, Apollo hadn't even dealt a single lash.

Apollo turned around in shock.

"Damn! I thought I killed you." Apollo exclaimed.

Eric then swung his Aura Sword and cut Apollo in half.

He fell to the ground, and Eric then used his Aura Sword to shoot a blast to free Peggy.

Peggy had passed out, but woke up, her vision blurred momentarily.

"Who... Are you?" She asked.

"Someone who loves you." Eric said soothingly.

Peggy wrapped her arms around Eric, and tears of joy ran down her face.

"Eric... Thank Arceus you're alive! I wanted to tell you something. I'm pregnant with our first child!" She said.

"I was planning on asking you this for quite some time, but.. Peggy... Will you marry me?" Eric asked.

Peggy nodded to say yes.

Eric then led his now fiancee to go find Mewtwo.

Meanwhile, Mewtwo had rescued the stolen Pokemon, which were still in their Pokeballs, and use its psychic power to brutally kill every Rocket Grunt in its path. About five dozen of them lay dead.

Mewtwo met up with Eric and Peggy ,and teleported them, the rescued Pokemon, and itself to its lair, and the Madame Boss sank into the sea after Mewtwo used Psystrike on her hull.

When they made it back safely, Mewtwo began to explain about a rebellion forming against Team Rocket somewhere.

"Eric, Peggy, Arceus had requested I inform you two about a rebellion to stop Team Rocket, they need two leaders, and perhaps you could prove yourselves worthy to help bring those bastards down to Hell where they belong. I hope you can do it." Mewtwo said.

"We'll do it. If it helps avenge all the lives lost, then we'll be glad to help. Right, babe?" Eric said.

"Of course!" Peggy answered.

"I have sent the rescued Pokemon to the the Rebellion's headquarters to recover." Mewtwo added. "Now, get some rest, you shall need it for your training tomorrow."

Back