• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Suicune, Raikou or Entei

Suicune, Raikou or Entei

• Total voters

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2016
Entei all the way. Love using fire types, and i love the design.

I have a 1 inch tall Entei figurine i keep with me always.
It's name is Memphis.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Suicune can learn ice beam and purify water and hydro pump and the sheer speed theres also a reason why they made a pokemon crystal and why suicune is the leading pokemon although the other 2 are good suicune in my opinion is the best

Years
A little longer and this thread will die! Noo!

Anyways, I prefer Suicune for its story and involvement within Pokemon Crystal. I find it to be very elegant and mysterious - the perfect legendary Pokemon. Even though it was a bit weak for me in Crystal, I still enjoyed having it on my team to tank things when I needed to heal. Thank you mr. legendary beast.

pkmin3033

I'm going with Raikou, for the way he always gets the Thundercats theme playing in my head whenever I see him. I know, most people say he's a dog, but he looks like a sabre-toothed tiger to me and I'm rolling with that. Plus I just prefer his design; he looks so much more dynamic than the other two.

...and there is also the fact that I caught him first time in Silver, whilst Entei and Suicune gave me the run-around for months. I was not a happy eleven year old.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 3, 2014
entai cuz i watched the movie when i was a kid and i like the pokemon design alot more the 2 others

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Suicune or Entei. I really like Entei because of the movie, but really in an actual team I would choose Suicune over Entei because utility.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Def Raikou. Love the typing and the design. It has a saber tooth tiger look which is just awesome imo. Sad it never really got much game recognition (like suicune) or a movie (like entei.)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I like suicunes interactions in the game. him always running off kept poking at my curiosity as a kid. but overall it's a tie between raikou and entei

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 7, 2019
I say Suicune as well. I'm a sucker for water types :P. Also, Raikou is my second Favorite because of its design.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I don't like Entei at all so...

I go back and forth between Raikou and Suicune. I believe Raikou has the better design with the thundercloud on its back and thunderbolt-like end of its tail. However, I've primarily used Suicune on my teams. I have a soft spot for it, like for most Water-types... Suicune got my vote.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I don't like Entei at all so...

I go back and forth between Raikou and Suicune. I believe Raikou has the better design with the thundercloud on its back and thunderbolt-like end of its tail. However, I've primarily used Suicune on my teams. I have a soft spot for it, like for most Water-types... Suicune got my vote.
I like the design of all of them actually :3 But something about Raikou is just a bit more fascinating than the others. It's "mustache", it's thundercloud, the tiger-like pattern and the colors, I guess. Entei looks too bulky and Suicune too sleek for me, at least in comparison with my favorite: Raikou!

I did get a bit annoyed at the similarity between its name and Raichu's though. But that was only before. Nowadays I don't care much.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Suicuine for sure, it looked cool in design and since i saw it in first episode of anime, i became a big fan of it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2021
Suicune, since it looks the best with the combination of blue and white. And it had more importance to the story the any of the other ones.

Back