• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 19, 2015
If yugi with obelisk and slifer couldn't be ra easily then bakura definitely can't. But bakura from dawn of the duel surely can.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Anyone watches arc-v? I'm actually liking yuya.

I actually wanted Yuya to master all type of ''Summon'' to become stronger rather then crashing everyone with ''Pendulum Summon'''which only he & Reiji has access to.
It feel like He's cheating by using Pendulum Summon. I want to him win using other Summon that accessible to others .

I really like Yuzu ! She seem like more involved character rather then just a childhood friend crushing on the protagonist.
To be honest , She acting as if she crushing on Yota which by the way creating a ''Love-triangle'' between Yuya , Yuzu and Yota .
Even Shingo seem to be attracted to her ! Yuzu really attracting a lot of guy.
So far , We seen Protagonist & Main rival to have a harem ! It would a first time to see the heroin to have a Reverse Harem.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Arc-v confused me ;; although I didn't only watch one random fight. These 'action' cards seem far too obvious and predictably helpful. :( the guy battling the main character also had an annoying, pretty easy to counter, food-themed deck. Less comedy monsters plz.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Yuzu is the best thing in Arc-V

tumblr_n77jw7z1gW1qdtog2o1_500.gif

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 19, 2015
I only watched one episode, but I heard people say it's better than zexal is that true?

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I only watched one episode, but I heard people say it's better than zexal is that true?
As someone who loves most of the Yugioh series, but wouldn't touch Zexal with a ten-foot poll, yeah Arc V is way better. I really like it so far. I actually enjoy this one a lot more than I thought I would, especially after Zexal and the second half of 5D's. Zexal, I've come to learn, later on isn't that bad.. but eeeh. Still don't fully interest me outside of two or three characters. I'd really suggest going farther in Arc V, though. c: The decks are cool, and there's supposed time loops, and some interesting things going on with the plot, whiiich I won't spoil here. -w-

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Okay , Topic from Arc-V :

--Does Yuzu like Yaya or Yuto ???

--Is Yugo another version of Yaya ??

--Is Sora a good guy Or Bad Guy ?

--Does Sora work with those enemy that Yuto fighting and use Fusion Monster ?

--What connection does Yuzu & Ruri has ?

--What's the deal with Yuzu's Bracelet ?

--What Reiji's purpose ?

--Who is the enemy here ?

Years
I recently got Hulu Plus and have been watching a ton of Yu-gi-Oh!. Gotta say, it's addicting. I can't stop! Haven't quite gotten to Zexal yet, but I don't plan on watching every episode before, so should be soon.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I started watching the fourth season of the original series, Waking the Dragons I think is what it's called? I honestly can't stand Mai Valentine's new voice actress, and the plots and duels are cheesy as ever, but it's still fun to watch haha. I haven't watched much of GX, 5D's or Zexals, so odds are I'm not going to watch Arc-V. I have been pretty invested in the TCG though, so it could be interesting to see how that corresponds with the more recent Zexals and Arc-V.

pkmin3033

I kinda want to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh!. I stopped watching after the first season of 5Ds - I absolutely loathe what they did to Aki - and then they decided to change the terminology and introduce a load of new card variations. Now they've just added pendulum summoning in as well and I think I might be too far out of the loop to get back into it...

...I have fond memories of the original series though, and whilst GX was absolutely diabolical, it introduced some pretty fantastic new cards. I'd be more inclined to play the handheld titles than watch the series these days to be honest. xD

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Pendulums wouldn't be broken if they didn't make things like Qliphort that abuse the system so easily. Haven't seen Arc-V so I'm not sure how it goes down in the anime, but irl, they're only OP because Konami decided to make severely OP archetypes.

Back