• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Do you have your profile set to show your full date of birth or just the year only? Make sure you go to your User CP right here, scroll to the bottom, and make sure you have the "Display Age and Full Date of Birth" option selected. :)

That worked! Thank you :) hiding my age, though :P

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
I decided to try out a different forum style, the HeartGold Soul Silver one, and I'm finding that I can't change it back. When I go to the 'Switch Forum Style' button in the Control Panel I just get a blank, white, page.

Anyone got any tips?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I decided to try out a different forum style, the HeartGold Soul Silver one, and I'm finding that I can't change it back. When I go to the 'Switch Forum Style' button in the Control Panel I just get a blank, white, page.

Anyone got any tips?
At the very bottom of every page there should be a little drop down menu that ha the name of your current forum theme in it. Click it and you can select one of the other themes.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
At the very bottom of every page there should be a little drop down menu that ha the name of your current forum theme in it. Click it and you can select one of the other themes.
Ah-ha! Perfect, thank you.

Years
I am making a Johto remake where when you go to landmarks such as Union cave it reverts to G/S/C Sprites and Tiles. There is my problem I can't get the exit tile in Union cave to work I've tried giving it the warp tile permission in block editor and nothing if you think you can help let me know and I'll send you the rom to fix or you can just let me know how to fix it in the comments :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I am making a Johto remake where when you go to landmarks such as Union cave it reverts to G/S/C Sprites and Tiles. There is my problem I can't get the exit tile in Union cave to work I've tried giving it the warp tile permission in block editor and nothing if you think you can help let me know and I'll send you the rom to fix or you can just let me know how to fix it in the comments :)

I don't believe this is the place to ask ROM-hacking questions, so we likely won't be able to get any help, sorry to say. =( For those, I'd recommend you to check this forum out.

Years
  • Age 39
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2020
Howdy. I dunno if I have permission to do something or not. I have a friend on Facebook who made some Fan Art for something called Jamberry Nail Art. Its of Pikachu and Poke Balls. And I was wondering if I can share her FB page on here for the PokeCommunity to see if anyone would be interested as I know there are females (and maybe even a few males!) that wear finger nail polish and this is sorta like that and stickers put together. I'm not sure how to describe the Nail Wraps other than pretty cool and if there are any Pikachu fans they might just love these to wear! If you would like to know more.. you can message me on here and I can send a link to show it before y'all make a decision. Thanks for your time to read this question/request!

Years
Howdy. I dunno if I have permission to do something or not. I have a friend on Facebook who made some Fan Art for something called Jamberry Nail Art. Its of Pikachu and Poke Balls. And I was wondering if I can share her FB page on here for the PokeCommunity to see if anyone would be interested as I know there are females (and maybe even a few males!) that wear finger nail polish and this is sorta like that and stickers put together. I'm not sure how to describe the Nail Wraps other than pretty cool and if there are any Pikachu fans they might just love these to wear! If you would like to know more.. you can message me on here and I can send a link to show it before y'all make a decision. Thanks for your time to read this question/request!

You can link it, but only in your signature. Advertising via threads is greatly frowned down upon by many here, but in your signature it is acceptable as long as it's not blatant advertising.

Years
  • Age 39
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2020
Thank you for answering, Hikamaru, but I'm not exactly sure how to do signatures yet. I will see how to do that then make a signature for it.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Thank you for answering, Hikamaru, but I'm not exactly sure how to do signatures yet. I will see how to do that then make a signature for it.
Click "Controls" and a drop down menu will appear. One of the options listed is "Edit Signature". Click that and you'll be brought to the Signature modification screen. Then you can do sig stuff.

Years
  • Age 39
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2020
Click "Controls" and a drop down menu will appear. One of the options listed is "Edit Signature". Click that and you'll be brought to the Signature modification screen. Then you can do sig stuff.

Thanks I'll go try it out and see what I can do. I've never done a Signature before lol

Years
Is there a filesize limitation for gif avatars? I plan to use this as my new avatar. Does it also count as a combination with the 2 megabyte limit for gif sigs?
There is one, and the size allowed varies by usergroup - but even at its lowest (which I believe is the 1mb limit allowed for regular members), there's still quite a bit of wiggle room when it comes to what it will allow. Something like the file you linked has no worry of going over that limit.

Avatars and sigs both have their own limits set; what you put in your avatar will not count towards any of your signature limits.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
I'm just wondering how to view the list of people who have posted on a thread. Thank you!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I'm just wondering how to view the list of people who have posted on a thread. Thank you!

Spoiler:

See the number under "Replies"? It's actually a link. Click it and it'll list everyone who posted and how many times.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Does anyone know of a place where I can request CSS layouts, or where I can find premade layouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back