• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Custom Trainer Sprites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoomay

Hand me a bottle of Rum mate!
Years
Well what i want is a Mad Professor,but with out any pokeball in his hand

Top body : Well White Lab Coat
Lower body : Black Pants
Shoes : They can be brown
Extras : SuitCase
GENDER! Male

Btw: Could you make me the Ows for this Sprite? You know running, and that stuff? Thanks!

GENDER! Male

Btw: Could you make me the Ows for this Sprite? You know running, and that stuff? Thanks!

Another thing... Do u need it based on 3rd gen?

Whoomay

Years
So you know Silver, the rival in G/S/C & HG/SS? Well him but for GBA :)

Hair,skin,eye color and style! Hair: Red Skin:White Eye Color: Silver or Red (different canons)

I've included a PNG of what the HG/SS sprite looks like I hope that's ok if not let me know and I'll fill out an entire application.
Silver_OD.png

We would like something similar if not the same as that but all frames including running and bike because silver is our main character if you can't do all of this no worries :) Thanks for anything you can do for us we really appreciate it ^-^

-Lux & Team Silver Destiny
aRV1VsMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Heye! I tried making something up... I have to ask you what do u think bout it! Oh and this is just a RAW!
aRV1VsMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Years
aRV1VsMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Heye! I tried making something up... I have to ask you what do u think bout it! Oh and this is just a RAW!
aRV1VsMAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Looks good :) however we already have a trainer sprite we were hoping for OW sprites with a proper top kinda looking like the one I put in my request message. You should put that sprite in the quick resource thread for other people to use :)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Started making the application for the guy in the hat! What do u think?

Nice so far.. i cant see full details since im using my phone. Anyway instead of using attachments u can upload/post them at imgur.com
Your other new sprites look great.

Whoomay

Years
If i can to help u out, i would like to make a requeat for 3 different walking and running Ows. I have the trainer sprites but need ows.

1. Hair,skin,eye color and style!
2. Top body : Jacket/shirt/hoodie/etc. color and style
3. Lower body : Pants/shorts/skirt/etc. color and style
4. Shoes : Style and color
5. Extras : Bags/hats/etc.
6. GENDER!

Well to be brief i would like OWs based off of the alucard, Ed and Silver sprites I have for my hack.

U can go here to look at the sprites for the details of the Ed and Alucard sprites. They are the first 2 trainers in the spoiler and they both are in red.

And for the Silver Ows i already got a front Ow, just need the others. And u can see how its supports to look like.

I hope these request can help u get better. Also if there is something i missed/ i wasnt clear about that u dont understand let me know. K.
Ows for the old man are done!

Whoomay

Years
Hey buddy! Gonna drop by and request something because I said I would, plus your sprites are pretty darn cool. :)
> Hair: Yu-Gi-Oh type hair if possible? If not then just go Ash Ketchum style, backwards hat yo.
> Skin: Light
> Eye Colour: Hazel
> Style: Pokemon Gold style, pleeeeease. <3
> Upper Body: Blue Hawaiian button up shirt with gold/red flowers.
> Lower Body: White shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!
> Shoes: White thongs/sandals
> Extras: Backwards hat yo. Blue if possible. Or a sandy brown. Whichever you think suits best.
> Gender: Male​
Sorry I tweaked your form a bit btw. It's the same stuff just a different format. I'm pedantic like that when it comes to laying things out. If the request is just undoable please let me know and I'll resubmit a different request. Thanks flip, you da bomb!

Your request is queued! (See the notices in the main post)

Whoomay

Years

GENDER! Male

GENDER! Male

Your request is queued! (See the notices in the Main Post)

Whoomay

Years
Hey buddy! Gonna drop by and request something because I said I would, plus your sprites are pretty darn cool. :)
> Hair: Yu-Gi-Oh type hair if possible? If not then just go Ash Ketchum style, backwards hat yo.
> Skin: Light
> Eye Colour: Hazel
> Style: Pokemon Gold style, pleeeeease. <3
> Upper Body: Blue Hawaiian button up shirt with gold/red flowers.
> Lower Body: White shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!
> Shoes: White thongs/sandals
> Extras: Backwards hat yo. Blue if possible. Or a sandy brown. Whichever you think suits best.
> Gender: Male​
Sorry I tweaked your form a bit btw. It's the same stuff just a different format. I'm pedantic like that when it comes to laying things out. If the request is just undoable please let me know and I'll resubmit a different request. Thanks flip, you da bomb!

Changed some of the colors so it would look better! And i made some extra stuff for you cuz i really liked how the sprite ended up! Well here you go

Spoiler:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Sorry for posting it there./ But that Only One my sprite is so small to open own Thread.

sopyjo.jpg

I make that Alien sprite from Scratch basing on Episode 76 about Cleafairy where Team Rocket wear Alien Costumes. I think that someone need it on hacks

Whoomay

Years
Sorry for posting it there./ But that Only One my sprite is so small to open own Thread.

sopyjo.jpg

I make that Alien sprite from Scratch basing on Episode 76 about Cleafairy where Team Rocket wear Alien Costumes. I think that someone need it on hacks

I will delete this from my thread but you should definetly post this on the quick resource thread! Looks awesome!

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I'd like to request a sprite.

1. Hair: a faded kind of orange, but still orange though, in two braides. Eyes: brown. Skin: light/fair.
2. A dress, real light blue in color. Lolita-style, please.(If you don't know what that is, try looking at Wikipedia, or googling it.)
EDIT: making the dress white or off-white works too. Your choice. ^^
3. Since its a dress, the bottom is kinda obvious. XD Same color and style.(in a "cupcake" shape if you get what I mean.)
4. Shoes should match in style. The color can be black, or any color you think fits well with the other colors of the outfit.
5. A forest green/deep green backpack. If tjat doesn't look good, then another color that adds a bit of variation in the sprite would do.
6. Female. Unless you feel like making a male version like it too. XD Kidding.
7. Anything from gen 3 onwards. Whatever's easiest for you to work with that can come out good. ^^
8. Only the full-body sprite. No overworlds, thanks. :)

BTW, the outfit doesn't need to be /too/ detailed. As long as it looks good to you, that's fine by me. Also in the event you make more than one sprite (for my request I mean)for one reason or another, please upload them separately--I can't really work with images to separate them from a single image.
Thanks in advance and take as much time as you need! I really appreciate it~(if you decide to do my request that is. lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back