• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*Comet~Stars*

Comet of Stars
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 24, 2014
For this game, I haven't play it but I look really legit. Plus, it look like a game. I should play it some time. {:3}

Years
For this game, I haven't play it but I look really legit. Plus, it look like a game. I should play it some time. {:3}

You Should!

Hey guys sorry it took so long but I finally got some of Can't Catch Caterpie Chapter done:
2mxuon.png
vexkrm.png
2heik5h.png

*Comet~Stars*

Comet of Stars
Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 24, 2014
Maybe some time. Right now I'm really busy on my rom hack but don't worry, I will play your rom hack. I'm promise. :)

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
I can map a small bit. I'm only just starting out. I can show pics of maps I've made in a PM, if you'd like.

Years
Ok guys i finished the last main chapter Pidgeotto Pick me up for beta 2. Primape Detective chapter was going to be the last main chapter but im going to replace it with School the Teacher Bonus Chapter instead. Primape Detective chapter will be the first chapter for Beta 3.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2023
Can someone tell me if there is a link between this and the aethesthode one or they are completely separated?

Back