• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Only by Nicki Minaj featuring Lil Wayne, Drake and Chris Brown.

I have NEVER heard this song before so I have no idea what to expect here. New single off of her upcoming release.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Siccarius - In the Clouds

Yeah I'm listening to myself. Not sure how I ended up on this track but whatever lol. I need to get back in the studio.

pkmin3033

...weird track. Yet also rather catchy.

pkmin3033

Unter dem Doppeladler - Josef Franz Wagner

I'm in the mood for classical this morning. Well, to be honest, I listen to Classic FM a lot these days, but I don't usually listen to classical off iTunes for some reason.

...some people would better recognize this as the track Nonon Jakuzure uses to introduce herself in Kill la Kill =P

Years
Aphex Twin - CIRCLONT6A

Another intense gem of his new album Syro which is the first new one he's released under the Aphex Twin moniker in 13 years. But damn he does really good stuff.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
Aphex Twin - CIRCLONT6A

Another intense gem of his new album Syro which is the first new one he's released under the Aphex Twin moniker in 13 years. But damn he does really good stuff.
have you heard his earlier stuff? because it's yummy.

"I'm Waiting for the Man" ~ The Velvet Underground

two hours of live TVU (0:

Years
ATC - Around The World (La La La La)

I'm taking a trip back to this hit from 2000. Hard to believe I was just 8 years old when it came out, and I still love how cute this song is a whole 14 years later. The band's name apparently stood for "A Touch Of Class" which is very well, odd.

have you heard his earlier stuff? because it's yummy.

Yeah, in fact some of his early stuff including one released when he was just 20. It's kinda funny how he hates getting interviewed a lot, probably to add to his enigmatic nature. I heard his 90's hit Come To Daddy which is so goddamn freaky.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
Yeah, in fact some of his early stuff including one released when he was just 20. It's kinda funny how he hates getting interviewed a lot, probably to add to his enigmatic nature. I heard his 90's hit Come To Daddy which is so goddamn freaky.
Come to Daddy is a great song. have you seen the video because it's quite disturbing. and I think the album you're referring to is Selected Ambient Works '85-'92? if so that album's really good. you should listen to Richard D. James Album if you haven't before, and the song Windowlicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back