• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I dunno wtf you guys are talking about, but all I have to say is Space Jam.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Roger Rabbit is infinitely better

Biggest claim of the century goes to TRIFORCE. I wouldn't be able to justify it's honesty as I've never seen Who Framed Roger Rabbit, either.

I got carried away with The Walking Dead recently and watched season one and two in the course of a day, and watched half of season three last night. Soooo I'm going to watch the other half tonight, then I have two options: buy season four, or watch it on the internet. I'll probably buy it 'cause I think it looks nice having lots of DVDs and stuff, especially if they're blu-ray/a collection, and digital editions of things just really irk me.

Halloween tomorrow! Anyone got anything planned?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I dunno wtf you guys are talking about, but all I have to say is Space Jam.

Confession: I haven't watched Space Jam before.

Halloween tomorrow! Anyone got anything planned?

I have two essays due and two exams between the 3rd and 5th of November and at the rate I'm going I still have a lot of work to do, so I'll be having a fun night with my books *confetti*

But anyway, Halloween isn't too big here *shrugs* It's definitely been growing in popularity but still not that many people care about it.

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
I used to love space jam. I had a pillow with Bugs and Lola bunny on it, and I had a sheet set.

I forgot Halloween was so soon ;///; I'm not doing anything at all. Waaaa.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Yeah it's overrated. But it was still a brilliant movie. I really need to download buy Who Framed Roger Rabbit though, word on the street is it's really good.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Space Jam is a classic. I'll watch Roger Rabbit, though. Eventually...

Years
10426896_560959477382869_8113248091131411148_n.jpg

This is my Halloween costume. Totally not a pokemon. What do you all think?

Years
aww that's cute!
Hope everyone had a good Halloween. :) I didn't do anything as usual but little bro went trick-or-treating and got some really good candy. Twix and Kit-Kat here I come, yas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back