• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello everyone

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 3, 2014
Hello everyone i am whitemoca my name is mohammad im 25 and i live in kuwait im new here i hope to get to know everyone and have fun with you guys i love pokemon i started youtube a while back but didnt make any videos until now about it cuz i wanted a capture card >< .

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
Hello everyone i am whitemoca my name is mohammad im 25 and i live in kuwait im new here i hope to get to know everyone and have fun with you guys i love pokemon i started youtube a while back but didnt make any videos until now about it cuz i wanted a capture card >< .

Hey Whitemoca,

Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

Why don't you give us a bit more information about yourself? Favourite Pokemon/Hobbies/Fun Facts all help with the future introductions and us getting to know you better. Either way, why don't you familiarize yourself with the various forums around here? We also have a forum about the upcoming Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Games, so you might want to check that out for the latest updates and news regarding the game as well.

Feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat, I'll be more than happy to help! Enjoy yourself, and I hope you'll stick around. Good luck! ^~^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 3, 2014
Hi thanks for passing by :P yeah i kinda forgot well fav pokemon is glaceon and my hobby is basicly playing games lol

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
welcome whitemoca
I hope you enjoy your time on the pokecommunity :D

Years
You apparently seem to be the first Kuwaiti member I've seen here, because I know the Middle East area isn't very big with Pokemon. But hey, at least you're here now so welcome to PC, Mohammad!

Nice fave Pokemon you have in Glaceon there. It's among my fave Eeveelutions as well, and I feel kinda sad it usually gets overshadowed by the others. I do love cute Pokemon in general, and Eeveelutions definitely fit the bill there. I should probably try and see your YouTube channel one day, I assume you're one who is a gamer? I see a lot of gamers posting videos on YouTube, so maybe you should stop by the Video Games section which has a little corner for Let's Play videos.

I'm always open for a visitor message or two if you have questions or just want to chat so feel free to visit my profile whenever you want. Have a great time with us Mohammad, and do stick around!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 3, 2014
Hey thanks for passing by Poketrainer and hikamaru i did put my link on the lets play forum :P hope you enjoy it

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Howdy, howdy, Mohammad! Glad to see you love pokemon as much as we do! With ORAS coming up, the love is only going to continue, aha. And yeah, our Let's Plays section is happy to have you! Just remember the rules and guidelines there, mmkay? <33

Cheers! Enjoy your time, and its awesomely epic to have you here. C:

Back