• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
Years
Well after being sad that I had to sell Pokemon X to pay off a game I went through a bit of depression so I bought it again and now I'm happy again!

seriously I went through a bit of depression. Pokemon makes me happy even when I'm feeling sad.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
I just can't help myself.

Doorways: Chapters 1 & 2 got bundled, over here. And I know the first game is terrible, but I've heard great things about the sequel.. and you just can't play part 3 without 1 and 2 first, right? Right.

Also because hidden object games aren't that terrible.

Oh, and a very dear friend gifted me Tales of Maj'Eyal on Steam, which I'm super stoked to try. If that counts. :)

Years
I've just ordered NBA 2K15 off amazon and it was sort of free thanks to my gift certificate on there. I was going to keep that in store for CoD, but screw it CoD will probably turn out awful anyway.

I bought Mario Kart: Double Dash!! today!! So excited!! Double exclamation points!!

I only ever got to play that at my friend's house, but it's definitely the best MK.

pkmin3033

I just pre-ordered BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition! I've wanted to play this for a while now, but I haven't had the opportunity to buy and play it (too much else to play this year) and, since it's coming out on my birthday over here and it's quite cheap, I figured...why not? It's been a while since I bought a new PS3 game.

Years
GRID 2 for only 6+€ on Steam, it was 75% off, awesome racing game, awesome price, playing it on game pad when I only have time.

Oh and preordered Omega Ruby, 2 weeks ago.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Forgot to post this, but a couple of weekends ago, I traded in some old crappy 360 games that neither me or my siblings played as well as my old iPod. I used that money as trade and got a download code for Child of Light for my Wii U, paid off a bit for AlphaSapphire, and preordered the Mario Kart 8 DLC stuff! So none of these are physical purchases, but they're all exciting regardless!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I ended up getting Divekick for the Xbox One as well as Project Spark for it. Divekick is surprisingly really difficult to play (you only have 2 button commands i.e dive and kick) so it makes for some interesting match ups. It's really fun playing community projects in Project Spark; gotta get the hand of the editing tools so I can start making some of my own games!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I recently purchased King of Fighters XIII, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, Soul Calibur V, Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 all for PS3.

Yes I love fighting games. :x

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
I can't control myself. I hate microtransactions, what am I doing with my life.

I just bought all of the Payday 2 DLC (except the silly soundtracks, and the Hotline Miami one) with steam monies from selling cards.
A friend convinced me it was worth it to obtain all of the DLCs for a game that I haven't even had anyone to play with since I bought it. He better play it with me now /grumble D:

Also Outlast's Whistleblower DLC, it is $2.25 on Gamersgate for the next 30~ hours. Lowest it's ever gone. With my luck it'll be cheaper on Steam tomorrow.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
My cousin talked me into buying Space Engineers. I've been regretting it ever since. Not a bad game, but not worth it's price tag, at least not yet.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Got Paper Mario for N64 today. n___n I have it downloaded on my Wii as well so now I'm conflicted as to which to pick up on...I suppose the one I'm halfway through with would be a good start. :P

Nakala Pri

I recently got Scribblenauts Unlimited. :D It was a bit worse then the last one, since imagination purely relied on the adjectives, but it was pretty okay.

Finished it in two days though, lol.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Several days ago, I just bought Kid Icarus: Uprising. I'm still not getting used to its control elements just yet, even though started to getting hang of it a bit.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
Years
On my birthday, I got Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage and EX Troopers. I like them both. I am on chapter 6 in the former and chapter 1 in the latter.

Years
Just a little while back, I got Legend of the Dark Witch on the eShop. Planning on asking for a Wii U for Christmas, gonna get smash on that too!

Years
My last game I purchased was a subscription to play Final Fantasy 14 again. Haven't bought another one yet, but I'm thinking about it.

Back