• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
The Noormeak City gym leader is in the hospital, the green building with an H on it. First you need to buy a Enigma Berry from the PokeMart in Meridian City. The Meridian City gym leader should already be in his gym when you get their.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
So, i dont know spanish and im really stuck.
Im in the first town where the safari zone is, the beauty contest place, etc.
But how do i go to the route to the left? I already went to the right one and caught the Feebas, i did 2 beauty contests, caught Safari Pokemon... what now!?

I think it would be really nice to create a walkthrough for this aswell! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
I figured it out, and im in the forest before Inhore city, and i was wondering how do i get Spinerak? Headbutt or just in the grass? Im betting its in this Forest though

Does anyone know how i get Spinarak? So i can trade for the syther?

Last edited:

Josephrulzyou

Secret trainer
Years
I have a question... When is it possible to catch all the legendaries in this hack... After the elite four or do you have to finish all 16 gyms or something like that... I caught giratina but non of the other legendaries...

check first page of this thread, official site of wesleys hack is given. All info about in game trades and legendaries are provided in that site

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
Hi can someone please help me?
I want to trade for the Scyther with Metal Coat, but im not sure where to get a Spinarak!
Also, when and where do you get a fishing rod (so i can catch a Carvanha and trade for the Kingdra)

Josephrulzyou

Secret trainer
Years
I figured it out, and im in the forest before Inhore city, and i was wondering how do i get Spinerak? Headbutt or just in the grass? Im betting its in this Forest though

Does anyone know how i get Spinarak? So i can trade for the syther?

you find spinarak in green patches. You can check pokedex for locations. If u have not yet seen any spinarak you will find one in green patches before the forest or after inhore city

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2012
you find spinarak in green patches. You can check pokedex for locations. If u have not yet seen any spinarak you will find one in green patches before the forest or after inhore city

Alright thanks, i got a rod , do you know where i can find the Carvanha? That little lake/bridge where you get the good rod?

DashBlacK

DashBlacK ~ The Last Chader
Years
Ummm.. can you guys also edit the header of the ROM so that it works on GameBoid. Some guy edited the header or patched it and it started working. All I get in GameBoid is a white screen and then it crashes. If you guys didn't know, GameBoid = GBA Emulator for Android phones. I also tried setting my save type to Flash 128 and it still didn't work.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I have uploaded the videos that Dadu sent to me.
Here are the bugs:

Lugia Bug:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UJaCDUTBJs

Uxie Bug:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ckWePDyOkU

Ash, I need to know whether you're capable of fixing these bugs.
I see... so that's that infamous PP UP bug...
Well I need to try it before I can actually say I can fix those bugs...
Though Lugia's bug seems to be just missing flag.
Edit: Okay we don't have to care about Lugia's bug... My version did not have respawning Lugia so your version should not as well.
However the PP Up Uxie looks to be pain... well we'll see.

Last edited:

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
in this hack can you go to kanto. what about adding jessie and jammes

Last edited:
Years
Actually Game Freak made Pokemon. And no you can't go to Kanto, so Jessie and James won't be appearing. From DNS I believe you are including Day Night and Seasons? I don't know how difficult it is to insert Day or Night because I haven't used Day Night Seasons yet.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Actually Game Freak made Pokemon. And no you can't go to Kanto, so Jessie and James won't be appearing. From DNS I believe you are including Day Night and Seasons? I don't know how difficult it is to insert Day or Night because I haven't used Day Night Seasons yet.

the same way he has included ash

Back