• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
Hey can somone help me out ive been looking for a heracross and a scyther and I can't fine them

You can find Scythers in the National Park (I think that's the name) north of Goldenrod.
As for Heracross I'm not sure but I'd say National Park as well, or maybe Ilex Forest.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
Okay I have defeated the first gym on orange Islands and went to the manor. I am wondering what to do now, since they have not opened the surf route yet. However i ran into a huge bug, i can actually go into the black part of the building and then walk around and come out either above with the other 2 NPCs or on the other side and then exit, if i exit, the game freaks out, and i can walk on water. you can enter the black by going to the space right above the door and just walking into the black. How am i supposed to open the surf route

That said, I have caught Kyogre, Lugia, Latios, Laitas, Suicune. I haven't able to find the rest of them and i have the
White Flute, Yellow Flute, Red Flute, Blue Flute, DNA Sample, Meteorite, Sapphire, and Silver Wing.
What are the purposes of these, i understand that Silver Wing was for Lugia.
What are the rest of the items for, and how do i use them. Can you catch Mew and Celebi in this game?

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
So I've been meaning to post in this thread for a while, because this game is amazing! I've just been too busy to do it. So anyway I've got some questions, and comments: First, will the magnet train have a "traveling" animation? Second, can i battle Brendan again?

Now for my comments: First, i believe there are some grammatical errors, with people saying things like "I would never of..." when i believe that the correct way would be "I would never have..." Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, is that the Wind Waker overworld theme I hear when surfing? And there's more Zelda music on Route 100, isn't there? Plus the main theme during the credits? It's pretty cool hearing Zelda music in there.

Edit: Aaaaaaaahhhhh crap on a spatula! I've been playing this game on the Gameboid Android emulator, with NO problems what so ever...until the Cave of Wisdom...on the first level, when I "talk" to the first statue, it tells me a random Pokemon, and level, but then I face a Dodrio. After it faints, everything seems to continue normally, until I try to walk away from the statue...I can't move. The music is playing normally in the background, but the whole game is frozen...what now? Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Years
Edit: Aaaaaaaahhhhh crap on a spatula! I've been playing this game on the Gameboid Android emulator, with NO problems what so ever...until the Cave of Wisdom...on the first level, when I "talk" to the first statue, it tells me a random Pokemon, and level, but then I face a Dodrio. After it faints, everything seems to continue normally, until I try to walk away from the statue...I can't move. The music is playing normally in the background, but the whole game is frozen...what now? Any suggestions?

do you have the latest live beta? Since Laz did something to make the cave of wisdom unaccessible.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Now for my comments: First, i believe there are some grammatical errors, with people saying things like "I would never of..." when i believe that the correct way would be "I would never have..." Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, is that the Wind Waker overworld theme I hear when surfing? And there's more Zelda music on Route 100, isn't there? Plus the main theme during the credits? It's pretty cool hearing Zelda music in there.

That's where the current beta ends. You should download the latest live beta, the cave is inaccessible in that version so that glitch can't be triggered.

As for grammatical errors, there are a lot of them. But "should of" might have been intentional as I've seen few (very few) people talk like that online.

@LaZ- Speaking of grammar, could you please omit the extra spaces frequent in the text you added? Regi steel should be Registeel, MC Donald should be McDonald and so on. Most other grammatical errors and typos have been mentioned before, please fix those too.

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
The misspellings with could/would/should of come from the fact that could/would/should've sounds like the former. They bug me as well, but they should be relatively easy to fix.

CMZ04+

Chris
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Hey fellas, I would like to know how far LC beta 3.1 goes? Does it end at the first gym of the orange islands?
Also, where is rayquaza?
Thanks

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
hey guys,i have read i few pages pages worth of comments but couldnt find an answer. im playing the 3.1 version and am facing a problem.i heard that this game had a physical/special thing going but it doesnt seem to be that way.for exampl.my typhlosion used overheat and it lowered the power of flame wheel as well as quick attack..pls do help with this...i really want to fix this problem.

Last edited:
Years
hey guys,i have read i few pages pages worth of comments but couldnt find an answer. im playing the 3.1 version and am facing a problem.i heard that this game had a physical/special thing going but it doesnt seem to be that way.for exampl.my typhlosion used overheat and it lowered the power of flame wheel as well as quick attack..pls do help with this...i really want to fix this problem.

Are you playing the latest beta ?

Also, I'm not an expert in physical/special stuff, but I think quick attack and flame wheel are both physical moves, and (if i'm not mistaken) overheat is supposed to lower attack, so I'm guessing the situation you're describing is normal. But then I may be totally wrong...

Edit : After checking on Bulbapedia, it turns out I AM wrong, overheat lowers sp attack. Well, try and download the latest beta and if it doesn't work, you'll just have to report the bug and wait for LaZ, Zeikku, Jambo or somebody else to fix it :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2014
so i was exploring the undersea cavern and i popped up in the dragons den. while in the dragons den i found the sapphire...what do i use it for? kyogre?

Vittorini

Expert Trainer
Years
At the Goldenrod game corner when you try to get TM 38 Fire Blast, she gives you TM 39 swift instead. Just a small bug. Also, Rapidash cannot learn TM Solarbeam although it is able to in a regular Fire Red game.

And I have a request. Can you tune down the rain on the routes throughout Johto? It's kinda ridiculous how every route is raining and it makes it a pain to train Fire types.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
I've beat 7 of the Kanto gyms, except for Misty. I want to face her, but she isn't at her gym? Does anybody know why this is? Did I do the gyms in an incorrect order?

I agree with the statement above....... It rains A LOT in this game, and it snows a lot, too.

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
And I have a request. Can you tune down the rain on the routes throughout Johto? It's kinda ridiculous how every route is raining and it makes it a pain to train Fire types.

I agree with the statement above....... It rains A LOT in this game, and it snows a lot, too.

Had either of you considered what time of year it is, and that it might have an effect on the weather...?

Also, remember (if you do take that into account) that LaZ is from England, where it rains pretty much constantly from October through to March. XD

Back