• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2008
where is this shadow Lugia event in kanto nothings going on in cinabar and thats the only kanto place, right?

Years
where is this shadow Lugia event in kanto nothings going on in cinabar and thats the only kanto place, right?

did you finish the league?

if you have.. take the ferry from monatomi or retazo to kanto harbor, then head up to vermillion city.. find a surfing point and surf left and up

Years
so its too late?

f_untitledm_55fd05d.png

How can i get in there? its near the sea path

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
catch/meet all legendaries and you can get through there. ^^

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Rentelbud Cave is the FINAL EVENT where you get the über-legendary Angeallen. You can't go in there until you have captured EVERY LEGENDARY!!!

EDIT: AUGH!!! beat me again...

Years
EDIT:Yeah i caught a mewtwo

Where is the excat location of celebi
can you tell me where to go first then which turn

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2013
You guys have to go to Tabuli Town which is south of Mt. Blaze(correct me if I'm wrong). The 7th gym leader is there and she uses Psychic types. Her pokemon are
Spoiler:

I don't know about the lugia problem though... :(

whre tabuli town ? tell me please,, thanks

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
as I always said, refer to the map in the first post for reference.
Tabuli Town is below Pyre Path where Mt. Pyre is. ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
oh, well... Hmm... Head to Retazo City in Retaz island, then head uhmm...West and you'll arrive in Lust Path, and from there, head south and you'll end up in Pyre path. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
i cant find clelebi man, where can i find it please give me directions
celebi? take the left entrance to bug forest from sky path(below rentelbud) and walk abit. celebi should pop out and attack. It is at lv30. Also the spot u dive at for ho-oh is under the two siblings at sea path.
Oh and can someone tell me where is
1)mew
2)mewtwo
3)cressila(or sthing like that, i know its a destiny near francia cave but cant find it, can someone give exact directions?)
4)kyogre
5)the d/p trio(besides uxie, who is in ancient cave) after meeting at lost cave
6)Regigigas

Last edited:
Years
celebi? take the left entrance to bug forest from sky path(below rentelbud) and walk abit. celebi should pop out and attack. It is at lv30. Also the spot u dive at for ho-oh is under the two siblings at sea path.
Oh and can someone tell me where is
1)mew
2)mewtwo
3)cressila(or sthing like that, i know its a destiny near francia cave but cant find it, can someone give exact directions?)
4)kyogre
5)the d/p trio(besides uxie, who is in ancient cave) after meeting at lost cave
6)Regigigas

1) near tabuli. from tabuli town head down and right for another exit from there surf right and up into a forest. mew is waiting there
2)forgot lol
3)from polaris head south and head left to pina francia. from there enter francia cave which is from francia forest.
4) at morient. head right and down into some trees follow the path available into a cave.
5)forgot lawl
6) same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back