• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Skyy

Just Sky ( :
Years
What I learnt from the posts that the beta 3.3 goes same to the place like 3.2 i-e till Cave of Wisdom but they made few changes from 3.2 and released 3.3

Thanks, but I was looking for more a how many gyms or up to the elite 4 kinda answer. I saw a post recently that someone said that he's at the Elite Four, so that for the most part answers my question. Thanks again.

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
Thanks, but I was looking for more a how many gyms or up to the elite 4 kinda answer. I saw a post recently that someone said that he's at the Elite Four, so that for the most part answers my question. Thanks again.

Wut? No, LC has 18 Gyms in it. All of Kanto and Johto, and a significant portion of the Orange Islands are in and working!

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Hey I always have a problem downloading from the site it takes me to. My anti-virus blocks this site due to its reputation. I know every time someone downloads this game you get paid, but can someone provide an alternative link? Believe me, if I could support you by downloading from the site without uninstalling my anti virus, I would. So, can one of you please PM me? I've been meaning to download the game for a couple of months now. Thanks!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think there are 2 links of downloading Liquid Crystal here. The first one is ad-supported, and the second is a direct link to the patch (it's in Mirror 4 if I remember correctly). Why don't you test the second link?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I think there are 2 links of downloading Liquid Crystal here. The first one is ad-supported, and the second is a direct link to the patch (it's in Mirror 4 if I remember correctly). Why don't you test the second link?

My antivirus blocks both linkbucks and the other link :/
EDIT: Nvm, I installed a firefox addon that bypassed the surveys and other **** so I could download the file automatically.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
This hack is larger than life! A curiosity: will you give Kanto the "open ocean" treatment you gave Johto?

And I noticed Zapdos' backsprite was glitched, it was Moltres' front sprite. To solve this, use Gamer2020's Pokemon Game editor and repoint its backsprite, from B10290 to D93AD8, its actual backsprite.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
Hey I have played through this hack a good bit and love it so far, but now that I have reached the Nexus lab I really do not know what the passcode is. They said it is related to their number, but do I really need to count every Nexus member on the entire island? Seems a bit much, especially since the second guy said the first number was low. If someone could help me out, I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

Years
This hack is larger than life! A curiosity: will you give Kanto the "open ocean" treatment you gave Johto?

And I noticed Zapdos' backsprite was glitched, it was Moltres' front sprite. To solve this, use Gamer2020's Pokemon Game editor and repoint its backsprite, from B10290 to D93AD8, its actual backsprite.
How can LaZ give Kanto this sort of treatment where Kanto has originally more land than water except on some routes. the game is a remake of Crystal with cool added features.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
When playing the TM finding mini game, is it normal to have the shovel break on you on the first try 20 times in a row?

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Guys, i need you help.
I'm on the orange islands right now and got to the part when some device is turned on that blocks exp gain.
I cleared the lighthouse but i cant seem to gut further in the storyline. The crystal caves are all blocked. Is that the end of the storyline in the beta? What do i do?

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years

I plan to give Kanto this open ocean treatment as much as possible in a later version. Oh, and thanks for the tip about Zapdos.

Just a heads up, but my University is getting full with only 10 weeks left of this year, and a ton of things due in. This means that LC updates will be slowed down quite a bit until just after Easter in May and hopefully some more time during the Easter holidays.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
Guys i i really like this hack and Congrats for your work.I have trouble though.i Have 16 badges and i cant use dive outside of battle.Can you help me please?i play in the live beta and i use VBA.PLEASE HELP (T.T)

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Its me again. IM REALLY STUCK. Im at the Lighthouse on Orange Islands (exp is turned off) and I have no clue what to do, there is no one left to fight in the lighthouse and all the entrances to Crystal Caves and the Gym at Sandway Town is blocked! Can anyone help me? What do i do now?

Liogerzero

Aura Soldier
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 13, 2023
I think it my be the rom i used, but when i get to bugsy's gym and walk in after doing the team rocket event in the slowpoke well i go to talk to bugys and he doesnt battle me and i dont have the badge. Is this because the rom i used is bad or did something else happen????

Years
Its me again. IM REALLY STUCK. Im at the Lighthouse on Orange Islands (exp is turned off) and I have no clue what to do, there is no one left to fight in the lighthouse and all the entrances to Crystal Caves and the Gym at Sandway Town is blocked! Can anyone help me? What do i do now?
I believe the game has All the Johto, Kanto and One Gym in Orange Islands. The beta also goes till the event Rocket event on the Island where lies the Cave of Wisdom. The beta ends there

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2013
I believe the game has All the Johto, Kanto and One Gym in Orange Islands. The beta also goes till the event Rocket event on the Island where lies the Cave of Wisdom. The beta ends there

You can enter the crystal caves by talking to a man inside the museum in sandway town. Then you can proceed with the storyline.

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years

The current beta 3.3.00302, is Johto, Kanto and 2 Orange Islands which includes 18 gym badges :). You'll know when you reach a sea route and try and surf right and the water is "messed up". That's the current beta end until I map that route and continue onwards.

Back