• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
Time to slap on some sleep attack, and ultra ball and save/load emulator options XD Is this pokemon any good? BTW It always breaks free the moment the ball closes :/

Edit
Used the save/load method with an ultra ball and the pokemon was paralyzed + near death. I tried to catch it 200 times and he always broke free right away...

Last edited:

AtavanHalen343

Dacaytus, one of my sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2023
Incredible job, destinedjagold. :) This hack is very fun, even through the short amount that I have played. ^.^

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
Hi y'all I would like to try this hack but before that is this hack complete?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I've caught a level 90 named nefari and it has no picture in my party; what the hell is this thing?

you aren't suppose to catch it.

destinedjagold, could you add evo stones as rewards to poke chips or the maze like minigame near Rainbow City? It would solve the problem with the evo stone vendor. The maze game has the thunder stone only so far :(

i'll try and see if I can do that.
currently, time is something I can barely spare this month...

I can catch the pokemon with red eyes and It's rate is 3/100 tries?

no. its catch rate is 0.

I'm supposed to get HM Fly from EM Janice. I talked to her and didn't get anything. I've got 5 badges so far and still no fly :(

after you re-claim your 5 badges, Janice will reward you with HM Fly.

How do I evolve Skarmory into Skarmiger?

level 42 or something...

Hi y'all I would like to try this hack but before that is this hack complete?

yeah, it's complete.

Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2015
The ips file it says its corrupted can somebody send me the file please? ?.i

Eriah

A lost past, hidden in shadow.
Years
I just download v11 and still need to put it on my phone to play. For some reason, NO$GBA doesn't want to read the RD series anymore. But I beat RoL on both my old laptop and my phone, and just got Rose on RR for my phone. I quite like these games. They have a really good story. Can't wait for the finished version of LoG.

Years
  • Seen May 22, 2019
I can't find waterfall. I went to Oceania Sea to find Nicholas and he was not there. I have beaten the main story. I do not know where he is.

zeldastriker

Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 10, 2019
I can't find waterfall. I went to Oceania Sea to find Nicholas and he was not there. I have beaten the main story. I do not know where he is.
You also have to beat the champion in Master 17. Then you go North from Silkwind town and Nicholas is standing on the cape.

I just download v11 and still need to put it on my phone to play. For some reason, NO$GBA doesn't want to read the RD series anymore. But I beat RoL on both my old laptop and my phone, and just got Rose on RR for my phone. I quite like these games. They have a really good story. Can't wait for the finished version of LoG.
This is pretty much the finished version of the hack. Releases after this are generally bugfixes.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
I'm trying to teach my Shroomish the Mega Drain move. Bulbapedia says it should occur at lv 37. I've been griding my Shroomish in Mineral Cave below Silkwind. It's 41 now and no Mega Drain so far :/ It tried to learn Veno Shock at lv 35 instead :/ Is the lil guy even able to learn Giga Drain by leveling up? Is Breloom able to learn it as well?

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017

Hey, can u help me? i try to play this in my phone either, but don't know how to.. u play on an Android?

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
Hey, can u help me? i try to play this in my phone either, but don't know how to.. u play on an Android?

I can help you. Download Visual Boy Advanced, short vBag. It's a Game Boy Advance emulator. Send it to your phone. Download a clean ROM and a hack for it. Patch the ROM using the LIPS (Lunar IPS) program. Send the hacked ROM to your phone. There's a folder named Others on your phone - send the ROM there. You're done. I play LOG on a Nokia N95 with Symbian S60 so Andriod should take it as well.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I can help you. Download Visual Boy Advanced, short vBag. It's a Game Boy Advance emulator. Send it to your phone. Download a clean ROM and a hack for it. Patch the ROM using the LIPS (Lunar IPS) program. Send the hacked ROM to your phone. There's a folder named Others on your phone - send the ROM there. You're done. I play LOG on a Nokia N95 with Symbian S60 so Andriod should take it as well.

I made it with other hack, but still thank you very much! Now i can have hours of Pokemon again =)

Btw, can you recommed others Hack Roms as good as this? And thanks one more time!

And the question...

I want to download this, but i can't figure out what to do... sometimes when i read the topic feels like a sequal, as this was the 'third part' of a hack rom. Is that right?

Well, to resume: what file do i need to download? Just this rom, or an earlier rom to get the history?

Thanks =)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
I made it with other hack, but still thank you very much! Now i can have hours of Pokemon again =)

Btw, can you recommed others Hack Roms as good as this? And thanks one more time!

And the question...

I want to download this, but i can't figure out what to do... sometimes when i read the topic feels like a sequal, as this was the 'third part' of a hack rom. Is that right?

Well, to resume: what file do i need to download? Just this rom, or an earlier rom to get the history?

Thanks =)

Hacks as good? I'd say Ultimate End for Pokemon Gold. It's friggin hard!! The way I like it :D

To play LOG download LIPS, the LOG hack and a CLEAN ruby ROM. Then patch the ROM using LIPS.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
bad mode is not bad mode at all and it sucks.
i hope someone made a real bad character.
at first i was impressed but.. oh well..

Eriah

A lost past, hidden in shadow.
Years

Yeah. The thing is, the gba file has to be in a Zip folder and you should use either Tiger GBA or Gameboid to play it. But I tried playing the game yesterday after Lips patching it, and it glitches up. I used Pokémon Ruby as a base to patch it. So I don't know what's wrong with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back