• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
umm i got stuck in the giant gengar and then got myself out. is that all u had to do lol. i dont know wat to do afta that

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
anybody hav any ideas wat to do afta u complete the bad to the bone episode? apparently its "all fired up" which involves walking up the steps to the pokemon league but the guy wont let me through the door and ive talked to oak and mum and i havent got any leads. oh nd does anybody know where professor oaks aides are? they owe me a amulet coin

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Everything seems pretty okay, so here's the new Beta covering all of the Indigo League:

AshGray Beta 3.5

As always, let me know if there are any glitches. Also, if you saved outside of the League Gate checkpoint, please walk back to Viridian City and save your file there, then apply the new patch and head back. The League Gate is now no longer located there, as it now leads directly to Victory Road, and once you pass through Victory Road, you can access the front gate.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2015
first off metapod23 you made the best Pokemon hack ever!!!!
my question is that i don't know where to go i defeated Blaine on cinnabar island but i don't know where to go next nothing happend when i defeated him???? can someone help me with this

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Shouldn't Charizard learn Dragonbreath, Skull Bash and Leer or have some way to learn them? They're the only moves that Charizard's used in the show that he can't learn by level up in this hack.
There's plenty of time for that ;)

Everything seems pretty okay, so here's the new Beta covering all of the Indigo League:

AshGray Beta 3.5

As always, let me know if there are any glitches. Also, if you saved outside of the League Gate checkpoint, please walk back to Viridian City and save your file there, then apply the new patch and head back. The League Gate is now no longer located there, as it now leads directly to Victory Road, and once you pass through Victory Road, you can access the front gate.

Thanks!
Wow awesome! I must beat the league no matter what xD

first off metapod23 you made the best Pokemon hack ever!!!!
my question is that i don't know where to go i defeated Blaine on cinnabar island but i don't know where to go next nothing happend when i defeated him???? can someone help me with this
Talk with old dude =) He will give you a raft so you can continue =)

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
The first instance you meet Ritchie. His sprite isn't there. And its very unclear how to get the plot to progress with Ritchie. I figured it out, it all worked but I was confused ^^

All the Elite 4's and Chamion's pokemon are levels 5-9. My victory was quite hollow o-o

There is no Pallet Party Panic event if you become the Champion

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
Hello, I just started playing this hack. I'm in viridian forest right now and it's really great up till now! :)

But i have some questions,
In a youtube video i 've seen a beedrill show up after you leave the samurai's house, but when i left his house nothing happened. Is there a reason for this? (or would it be because i play a newer version?)
and also, is it possible to catch dratini or dragonair in the safari zone? (or anywhere else?)

edit: how do haunter, kadabra, machoke and graveler evolve?

Last edited:

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Hello, I just started playing this hack. I'm in viridian forest right now and it's really great up till now! :)

But i have some questions,
In a youtube video i 've seen a beedrill show up after you leave the samurai's house, but when i left his house nothing happened. Is there a reason for this? (or would it be because i play a newer version?)
and also, is it possible to catch dratini or dragonair in the safari zone? (or anywhere else?)

edit: how do haunter, kadabra, machoke and graveler evolve?

Did you have a Metapod in your party? I believe its required.

As for evolution. I've heard they can evolve via happiness. But I haven't tested it

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
Hm, i didn't have a metapod. It was still a caterpie. But the person from the video didn't have a metapod either. Or could it be that it's changed in the latest (3.5) version and you need a Metapod for it to appear now?

Thx for answering the other question btw ;)

edit: i need a metapod indeed, i tried again from the previous save and trained caterpie, after i battled the samurai a beedrill appeared and took my metapod lol, i eventually caught the beedrill too :)

Last edited:

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Um, there is a huge glitch. I can't enter the pokemon league building, because it goes black when i try to enter it. It also says "Ash put master ball in the items pocket". when i didn't even obtain anything. Help me please.

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Um, there is a huge glitch. I can't enter the pokemon league building, because it goes black when i try to enter it. It also says "Ash put master ball in the items pocket". when i didn't even obtain anything. Help me please.

Where did you have your save state at before 3.5?

If you saved at the League Gate it fails.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Ok I got to the point where I'm suppose to battle richie but it won't let me enter to battle him I talked to him and he walked away was there something else I had to do? ps can you find cubone in victory road?

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012

AshGray Beta 3.5

Thanks!

Ahhhh, thank you so much~!! This new update fixed da glitch i was having!! I can continue now!! ^-^

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Ok I got to the point where I'm suppose to battle richie but it won't let me enter to battle him I talked to him and he walked away was there something else I had to do? ps can you find cubone in victory road?

Backtrack as far as you can toward Indigo Plateau. There's an event.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
The first instance you meet Ritchie. His sprite isn't there. And its very unclear how to get the plot to progress with Ritchie. I figured it out, it all worked but I was confused ^^

All the Elite 4's and Chamion's pokemon are levels 5-9. My victory was quite hollow o-o

There is no Pallet Party Panic event if you become the Champion

All glitches mentioned should be fixed for:

AshGray Beta 3.5.1

Thanks! ^_^

As for evolution. I've heard they can evolve via happiness. But I haven't tested it

Right now Machoke and Graveler evolve via Happiness, Kadabra via happiness during the day, and Haunter via happiness during the night.

Talk to the phone - or simply head south outside Indigo Stadium.

If you want to advance to fight Ritchie bring a flying Pokemon (besides Charizard) with you.

Last edited:
Back