• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
Just wanted to say that the breaks of the 4th wall were only slightly funny to begin with and beyond belief stupid and irritating at the end.
The ending was a cop-out of epic proportions that really ruined the entire thing for me.
I realize that technically all pokemon games are a waste of time, but when a hack ends with "the whole story is ******** and you wasted your time playing this," it's a pretty stupid ending.

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
To Cutlerine - I just wanted to say that this hack is phenomenal. I'm really looking forward to your future work.

To anyone - I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I ran a search of this thread and couldn't find the answer, so I figured I'd just ask. Is there a move deleter in this hack? If so, where is he located?

Thanks ahead of time.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Man is cutlerine still working on this ??? It was a long time since the last update and the game is stil 98,2% done and there are still many bugs to be fixed . Will a 100% release come out with the most of the bugs fixed ? Just curiosity because cutlerine is working in keratine , is he going to work with snakewood ?

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
Can anybody tell me where to catch a turmur and where to use the Spatial Pass??

You use the Spatial Pass
Spoiler:

Could anyone give me a hint about where to find Furi Z (the fire one)?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2023
To Cutlerine - I just wanted to say that this hack is phenomenal. I'm really looking forward to your future work.

To anyone - I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I ran a search of this thread and couldn't find the answer, so I figured I'd just ask. Is there a move deleter in this hack? If so, where is he located?

Thanks ahead of time.

He's in Lilycove, on the upper part of the city.

Edit: I've now finished the Necropolis and Tea Barquin still isn't at the tower. Is he not at the Fort Draco tower or is there something else I have to do? I've caught all the evil pokemon: Luca Zamon, Senex, etc except for Faceleech.

Last edited:

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
How do i get Weedle? It says its in the Sewers but i cant find any!

You use the Spatial Pass
Spoiler:

Could anyone give me a hint about where to find Furi Z (the fire one)?

WHERE exactly in the Museum. And you DO mean the Lilycove Museum, right?
Do i have to interact with something?

And to get Furi Z, go to the East Madio Cave Entrance,go on, soon, you see a ladder.
It should let you pass when you have Strength, it leads you to Littleroot, and theres a small pool there, go near it and you get to the S.S Cangrejo, go to where there was a boulder and push it, go pass it and you should see Furi Z!

Dont worry about escaping, after catching/beating it it will teleport you out again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Its in the Slateport museum in the upper floor to the left side.You have to interact with one of the displays.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
I love this hack so far. But I'm working out the path to get thru the boardroom. I know a bit about game design, and when i was trying to beat All of the "7" secret whatever guys, I enjoyed the enter any opening to go to the same frame, and exit to go back outside. Very clever, also nice use of teleporters in the board room, brings me back to the 4th badge in gold and silver.

shadowtogepi

I nct'a lelt fi 'mi ogdo.
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Been playing this hack recently, and thoroughly enjoying it. I think I worked out the fastest route through maddio cave, which is good, as that flying Pokemon that the third(?) member of the deadly 7 has is bloody irritating.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
Um, Hello. Im new to this forum and just wanted to stop by and say that this hack is amazing. Also, i had one question. Does anyone here know where I can find an obtainable mudkip in this hack? Any help or not-so-incredibly-cryptic-hints would suffice. Thank you! :)

Back