• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
i wasnt expecting that battle when i came out of the cave:)
Bulbasaur is really hard to catch

Last edited:

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Pokemon Dark Rising Beta 1...Will be released at 5am (New York Time. It's 10:47 here now, so ppl living in other timezones can do the math for when it'll be released in your time.)

This is random.... but we live at the same time zone. So for me, it probably released now. And I bet that you'll improve in your maps since you're a new ROM hacker.

Years
The wait has been well worth it thus far. I laughed at my player and rival making fun of ivan texting. thank you Darkrisinggirl for creating this.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Bagon kicked Dratini's butt with Bite! XD And that Ms. Weatherbell was a pain when I battled her with her Roselia.

Last edited:

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Miss Weatherbell orginally had Castform. Cause well...Weather...Castform...They kinda go together. But after Castform got hit with a glitch, Roselia become Ms.Weatherbell's primary pokemon because it can also use weather ball and change the weather.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2015
I'll try to play this as soon as possible. I downloaded it and I just can't wait to play, so I'll avoid the thread until I can play

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Don't forget to check out the poke'center in TIKI Village guys!

EDIT: Thank you for telling me about that mis-spelling on Blitzle. I just updated the beta with the correct spelling. As I've said, if anyone notices a big error or a small error(other then Tile errors. I know, I know.) post it on the thread and I'll fix it within the hour or a few hours afterwards.

Last edited:

ReTAsp

Awesome Norwegian :D
Years
That "girl" next to PokeCenter in Tiki Village if you talk to her you get potion - if you go there she was standing and move back you can get potion again, if you keep doing this you will get kinda unlimited potion. Bug?

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Wow, sorry about that lol. I'll get to it right away. The potions and "Larvae" will be fixed in the update today.

So, other then KeldeoInTraining, is Anyone else going to use the pokemon given to you in Tiki village or are you guys going to throw it in the box?! So Mean to the little thing.

Last edited:
Back