• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
hey guys were can i find a metal coat?

I don't know if you can necessarily find one, but when you do one of the in game trades the pokemon comes with it. Like spinarak for scyther, scyther will evolve right when u trade for it so it had a metal coat.

Can you answer my question?

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2011
Help

Can someone please help me i love this game and i want to finish it the thing is that i am playing the portuguese version (the complete on) i am on Zheris region and i cant get the 6th badge (i think its an electric type) can someone help me its on serenity city the 6th zheris badge so i can use Fly the first time i entered the city team steam and the police where fighting and team steam got away i go to rout 413 and from there i can go to Mt.Icestorm but a blond girl is blocking my way so i go to rout 417 towards dragonbreath city but theres a ledge (i suppose i need to go to dragonbreath city other way) there is the electric central but there are only trainers nothing interesting to do
The Gym is completly empty like the 5th gym before you go to the mines please help me im deseperate!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Where can I find TM01 Focus Punch? I need it to destroy those big rocks right?
You get it in Merydian City's gym.

Well,I don't understand Portuguese or any other language which isn't english\my home language(that no1 translates into it)
If I play a game when I don't understand anything,It just screws up the fun
Then you are not "DYING" to play it :)

there is the electric central but there are only trainers nothing interesting to do
The Gym is completly empty like the 5th gym before you go to the mines please help me im deseperate!
Gym Leader should be in Power Plant.

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2011
Stuck Underwater

I am underwater at the first dive spot going toward the zhery league and every spot i go up to is either a blocked off area or a group of trees... how do i move on so i can keep playing.. this is really frustrating me.. I don't believe I was supposed to play this on No$GBA, only on VBAG. Because of the fog I can't see my surroundings until I find a spot I can go up and out of the dive, and those spots I can't redive back down into. What do I do?

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
Ok now I am really confused...I finished the gym in Kosaka City but what now? If I go south I get to that city with the arons where I can't to anything. If I go east I can't get past those rocks. How do I get to Merydian City??

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
hey guys i need help... i have beaten the 7th gym and have been to team steams base and beaten them but they just ran off and ppl are still in the way of the 8th gym wat do i do?

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2011
hey guys i need help... i have beaten the 7th gym and have been to team steams base and beaten them but they just ran off and ppl are still in the way of the 8th gym wat do i do?
If you picked up Alpha Slate in Team Steam's HQ go to Yellow Town and talk to Professor there, fly back and go into cave entrance for mt draken below gym

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
Ok now I am really confused...I finished the gym in Kosaka City but what now? If I go south I get to that city with the arons where I can't to anything. If I go east I can't get past those rocks. How do I get to Merydian City??

Please help me. I want to keep playing...

Years
Hi i have 1 question? How to find the gym leader of SNOWCE CITY? because i look around but nothing. I whait an answer. Thank you

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2015
Could anyone tell me if there is an ho-oh in this game? i cant seem to find it. Also, a little bit after capturing shaymin dark pokemon sprite appeared on the screen briefly. Then i went to check my box and there was a pokemon named Birijon there. Is that normal?

Years
you have to go to the entrance of mt.icestorm and on the leftside of the cave,you will find her.after that she willbe standing on the end of the cave talk to her again and she will go to the gym.

Thanks for the tips. I was very confused cuz I didn't understand anything in Portuguese language.

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
Years
-.-'

Guys! Seriously, I'm getting mad, I've got every Pokemon Ruby ROM I could get and patched with the given IPS file. The white screen keeps appearing and it's freaking me out. Also, I have downloaded the ROM of Pokemon Light Platinum and my visualboyadvance couldn't actually read it.... Any suggestions!?

marcc5m

what
Years
Guys! Seriously, I'm getting mad, I've got every Pokemon Ruby ROM I could get and patched with the given IPS file. The white screen keeps appearing and it's freaking me out. Also, I have downloaded the ROM of Pokemon Light Platinum and my visualboyadvance couldn't actually read it.... Any suggestions!?

On VBA click:
Options > Emulator > Save Type > Flash 128K
And also check the Real Time Clock. If that still doesn't work, then you should try downloading a different rom.

Anyway Wesley, I haven't played this yet, but I watched some videos on youtube, and it looks pretty awesome. I'll be sure to play it when it has been translated :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
All regions *-* that's make the game really huge. I really liked the pictures, at night i will play. You are brazilian right :D?

Last edited:

Killuminati

Imba Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2023

I have the same problem bro... also after visiting some of the towns I still can't fly to them. Anyone encountered this problem?

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I need help. I just beat the 4th gym and that tower, and I'm now in the forest, but Red is blocking my path saying something about a Bagon. When I talk to the Bagon an exclamation mark appears and nothing happens. How do I get past this?

Back