• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
By the way are Trainer classes, trainer names, map names, items, moves, and Pokemon names be decapitalized in the English beta? Seeing it's like that in Generation V I'd kind like to see in in Light Platinum too.
I guess we can do that. SP's probably doing it anyways :D

Where is Dragonbreath GYm Leader? I can't enter the gym and the cave cuz a person is blocking the way.
Once again you need to do this:
1) Kick asses of Team Steam in their HQ
2) Pick up Alpha structure
3) Deliver it to Prof. Jasmine
4) Fly to Dragonbreath and go to Mt. Draken (cave in that city)
5) Meet up with Wes
6) You can enter the gym

hey, anyone know where you find a kirlia or ralts??
They are in game, so they should be somewhere...
I think I've caught one, but I cannot remember where.
Something tells me somewhere near Darkdusk City (you'll be able to trade Kirlia for Haunter there), so you can try there.

Okay, so I went to Mt. Vulcan. I found the red haired guy who was talking about Aron and Super Repel so i'm guessing i'm gonna need a Super Repel here. I went back to Flamerny Town to get one and guess what? A guy is already blocking the way to Mt. Vulcan. He says something like only an autorized person can enter =|
Another flag bug as I can see... use WTW to go there if you cannot battle Prof. Elie again.

Thanks pal! Mine evolved at lv 40, but lvled down to 37 (wt*??).
Yes, Electabuzz evolves at level 40 but for some weird reason in Ruby hacks some evolutions make your pokemon go some levels down... It's common bug.

Hugo_Cool : no prob mate :) i found a bug which made me repeat the events from the time where i have to pick my unova starter. i've got my 4th lauren badge now plus another unova starter lol
Yes, unfortunately there are flag bugs...

how complete is the new version
Normally I'd say it's complete, but it has lots of flag bugs and Wes wants to improve some parts of game so it's complete in terms of storyline but not last version =D

hey mr. Wesley,ahm ,can I have a little request? Can you upload the bug fixed version in mediafire and in zip format(compressed).because in 4shared,it takes 318 seconds before the download link appear,thanks:) and why can't We use the save file from 1.0 to 1.1? And i have another question,what pokemons from 1.0 have the evolution bugs?aside from Enbuoh, and can you give me hex offset the evolution data of enbuoh?i try to fix it by myself. Thank you again.
What's the problem of waiting 5 minutes for download? :D

I've beaten Ironnem Gym. Where should I go next? Is there a Lauren E4?
Yes, surf from starting town of Lauren to south.

someone please tell me how to get inside mt.vulcan.i have beaten the lauren elite four but still the place is closed.i just wanted to mention that there was an aron blocking the gym of flamerny so i used wtw cheat.is that wrong pls help me.
HUH? O_O You could've used WTW to go to Mt. Vulcan y'know?

can you make a way to be able to chose your starter pokemon .add more starter options. i woult like to start with a rattata.
O_o'

i've caught all the legendaries, finish the pokemon world championship...wut should i do next?
What should you do...?
Tell me where you caught Uxie :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
because i only use my cellphone to download. And the countdown is not moving! Gosh! Hahaha!

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2016
I guess we can do that. SP's probably doing it anyways :D

Once again you need to do this:
1) Kick asses of Team Steam in their HQ
2) Pick up Alpha structure
3) Deliver it to Prof. Jasmine
4) Fly to Dragonbreath and go to Mt. Draken (cave in that city)
5) Meet up with Wes
6) You can enter the gym

They are in game, so they should be somewhere...
I think I've caught one, but I cannot remember where.
Something tells me somewhere near Darkdusk City (you'll be able to trade Kirlia for Haunter there), so you can try there.

Another flag bug as I can see... use WTW to go there if you cannot battle Prof. Elie again.

Yes, Electabuzz evolves at level 40 but for some weird reason in Ruby hacks some evolutions make your pokemon go some levels down... It's common bug.

Yes, unfortunately there are flag bugs...

Normally I'd say it's complete, but it has lots of flag bugs and Wes wants to improve some parts of game so it's complete in terms of storyline but not last version =D

What's the problem of waiting 5 minutes for download? :D

Yes, surf from starting town of Lauren to south.

HUH? O_O You could've used WTW to go to Mt. Vulcan y'know?

O_o'

What should you do...?
Tell me where you caught Uxie :D

i accidentally found it..dun remember completely where..sorry..well,i should refresh my memories..

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
Ash493 i dont undertsand your answer . one big con of pokemon series except the fact that you cant catch them all is that you have only to chose from 3 pokemon.i would realy want to have an alternative start with another pokemon

what are the starting pokemon

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
hey,ive got this problem,or,is it really a problem? When i defeated Khaori,and we're in hall of fame,after i put the pokeballs on that registration machine,i warped into my house,there are no credits happened and no 'THE END',PLEASE HELP!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2011
First off, this game looks amazing and I'd love to play it ASAP. My problem with this is that I can only play it on my phone (on Gameboid), and like many other people when I choose "start game" it flashes several different colors and then just goes blank. There isn't any option in this emulator to change the save type and I know this problem was resolved a while ago by changing the header using a rom editor program, but the program is only for PC's and I have a mac. Any ideas? Thanks in advanced

~Bassboy 74

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
hey what to do here?
nzi3iubz4j2y.png

I have beaten the 4th ghost gym so how can I proceed?

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
How do I get the 6th gym leader to appear? I went into the electric place and fought a team steam member, and nothing else happened.

Deucem

Espada Cuatro
Years
onyx79 : Go to the Guardian Tower northwest in Dardusk City.

Toony : Beat Lance inside Mt. Draken ( cave in Dragonbreath City )

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
Can someone tell me how to evolve my snorunt to a froslass? I remember in the old beta from forever ago it was a moon stone but that doesn't work anymore.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

iKnow

Woohoo!
Years
1. Ruby 1.0 doesn't seem to work anymore.
2. Is there like an english patch?
3. Anyone know how to get it to work on GPSP Kai?

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
Sigh.. i know ralts and kirlia are in the game, its in the pokedex, but i just cant find them!! grr. can you check your pokedex to see if you've seen one? if its n there can you check the area for me so i can catch one...
thanks.

Ralts is in the grass just after dardusk. Right before the bridge on the left, it will take you some time to find one but it's not too hard.

Can you tell me how to evolve snorunt to frosslass? I've been asking forever and no one has told me

Back