• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
man!!!!!!! can any one please help me to get out from route no 508 and 509 on 508 there was a rotten stamp which block my way and in route 509 there are 3 huge rocks can any one plz plz plz plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man!!!!!!! can any one please help me to get out from route no 508 and 509 on 508 there was a rotten stamp which block my way and in route 509 there are 3 huge rocks can any one plz plz plz plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years

........omfg...you need tms the gym leaders give you in lauren.

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
Question, is there somewhere i can get another Glide TM? It's a great attack, but i don't have a winged pokemon in my party yet. If I only get one i don't want to waste it on a HM slave.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
CAN YOU HELP ME!!!!!! TO FIND THE WAY IN THE RIGHT OF KOSAKA CITY THERE ARE THREE BIG ROCKS WHAT CAN I DO AND WHEN I GO UP OF KOSAKA CITY THERE ARE ROTTEN STAMP BLOCK MY WAY

BUT FROM WHICH GYM LEADER I GET THESE TMS PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Last edited:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Question, is there somewhere i can get another Glide TM? It's a great attack, but i don't have a winged pokemon in my party yet. If I only get one i don't want to waste it on a HM slave.
Nope,theres only one of each tm from each lauren gym leader,except for water pulse and dig :)
CAN YOU HELP ME!!!!!! TO FIND THE WAY IN THE RIGHT OF KOSAKA CITY THERE ARE THREE BIG ROCKS WHAT CAN I DO AND WHEN I GO UP OF KOSAKA CITY THERE ARE ROTTEN STAMP BLOCK MY WAY

BUT FROM WHICH GYM LEADER I GET THESE TMS PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Please check Wesleys Lauren Leauge link on the main thread, that shhould help youwith th tm's and gym leaders.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
i have focus punch but it will not worked

on those three big rocks
and what about the rotten stamp

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
I died in the distorted dimension place so I get sent back to the poke center in Drakebreath town.. o_o Was whatever I had to do in there important? I hope not.. lol. Where do I even go now? And how do I get waterfall?

Thanks XD

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013
Nope,theres only one of each tm from each lauren gym leader,except for water pulse and dig :)

Actually, you can get multiple Glides or the other custom moves he inserted.

You just have to use a cheat for w/e TM he replaced.

Like Glide, just cheat in an Aerial Ace and you got Glide.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024

You could, but that'd be cheating, which could also corrupt your game in some circumstances. Technically you're right, but yeah, unless you do so, there is only one like Tcoppy said.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
here's whats going wrong.
teach focus punch to a pokemon in your party.
talk to the rock.
Say YES when it asks if you want to use focus punch.
Actually, there are 2 focus punch TM's. So if he hasn't beat the gym yet and is using the first one you get (still in Zhery), he might not be able to break the rocks
I died in the distorted dimension place so I get sent back to the poke center in Drakebreath town.. o_o Was whatever I had to do in there important? I hope not.. lol. Where do I even go now? And how do I get waterfall?

Thanks XD
It was indeed important. You fight that team steam guy and if you keep going you can catch Giratina. So go catch it ^^

I think he meant without cheating. Personally, I don't like cheating when going through a game

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2013

Thanks XD

In the distorted dimension you just catch giratina and fight zero.

I'm not sure if it affects meeting him later in-game.

After the distorted dimension part you battle the last gym leader in DrakeBreath town and after you go to the giant Department store in DrakeBreath and in front of the elevator you meet Red and he gives you Waterfall.

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2011
1)So.. how do I get bagon and the other dragon pk.

2)and is there something about that pilots place ( i dont remember the town) that it
says "only pilots can come through here".

3)And about that "only authorized people can enter" in seanport city.

4)or the "sorry you can only enter if you have a ticket" in the snowce city port. :)

are those just there, or is there something im missing?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
1)So.. how do I get bagon and the other dragon pk.

2)and is there something about that pilots place ( i dont remember the town) that it
says "only pilots can come through here".

3)And about that "only authorized people can enter" in seanport city.

4)or the "sorry you can only enter if you have a ticket" in the snowce city port. :)

are those just there, or is there something im missing?

1. Oddly enough I have permission to help Ash search for bugs so you either have to wait for a fix to come out or just search for them
2.You must get a pilot license and and teach a pokemon glide
3 and 4. You need a ticket or something or you can't pass into that area

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2011
1. Oddly enough I have permission to help Ash search for bugs so you either have to wait for a fix to come out or just search for them
2.You must get a pilot license and and teach a pokemon glide
3 and 4. You need a ticket or something or you can't pass into that area

Well, I think on the 2, 3, 4.. well I knew what you told me, but the situations you are talking about are in different locations. I already finished the 2 leagues, championship and all legendary pokemon, and I was wondering about the pilot license. It is not the glide move.

thanks though.

Years
For some reason when i patch the english ips to a clean ruby rom and run it in vba (which works for everything else), the screen just goes white and nothing happens :(

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2011
For some reason when i patch the english ips to a clean ruby rom and run it in vba (which works for everything else), the screen just goes white and nothing happens :(

Did you patch the zip file or the .gba file?. (should be the gba file ._.)

Is the vba well configured (save type). ?

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Well, I think on the 2, 3, 4.. well I knew what you told me, but the situations you are talking about are in different locations. I already finished the 2 leagues, championship and all legendary pokemon, and I was wondering about the pilot license. It is not the glide move.

thanks though.
If you have finished the 2 leagues then you must have the pilot license. Look on key items- you got it at the flying pokémon gym, in Lauren

Well that's because you can't patch the ips into a clean ruby ROM.
If you seriously want to patch it, you must get a Ruby 1.0 rom, which is different

It is easier to go to Wesley's site tho (first post) and go to where it says:

Pokemon Light platinum (on the left) --> Download Gba
There, you have the file patched already :)

Back