• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2012
Long time lurker, first time poster. Played the beta of this about a year ago, so when I saw that the full version was out downloaded right away:D

One major problem though... I seem to be stuck. I'm at the Leon Empire when Felinar appeared, but nothing happens when I try to talk to it. Tried attempting the second branch by entering the aircraft instead, but there's nothing in it. Is there any other solution, or will I have to start over again?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Long time lurker, first time poster. Played the beta of this about a year ago, so when I saw that the full version was out downloaded right away:D

One major problem though... I seem to be stuck. I'm at the Leon Empire when Felinar appeared, but nothing happens when I try to talk to it. Tried attempting the second branch by entering the aircraft instead, but there's nothing in it. Is there any other solution, or will I have to start over again?
Go back a little in the Fruit's Basket and you should see the pink monster that you saw during the initial cut scene a few times, find it three times to battle it and then you can move on.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
pink monster

:'(

I'm at the Leon Empire when Felinar appeared, but nothing happens when I try to talk to it. Tried attempting the second branch by entering the aircraft instead, but there's nothing in it. Is there any other solution, or will I have to start over again?

Go back to Fruits' Basket and seach for the pink POKéMON who was beside Felinar for a while. After you battle/catch it, you can continue your progress.

I believe i've finally finished the entire game of all its post-game content and I just want to congratulate you for creating such an amazing game.

Thanks~ :)

how do you evolve skarmory and dunsparce?

Both will evolve through level.

is the Nefari you fight with Gabby on the mountain during it's event a Dark/Flying or same type?

Nefari is Dark/Flying type, yes.

DJG is there a BATTLE TOWER in the game just needed something to test my pokemon against after beating main story.

Nope, but after you finished the "timeline" event, which is the final event of the game, you can talk to the pillars of the Tower of Fate for some insane battling time.

Whats the song that plays when you are on WHITE PATH I like it.
icon10.gif

It's the opening theme of Digimon Tamers.

when i used surf on soothe path waters, i encountered a wild Buizel. I think its catch rate is really low. My screen turned black (after the Pokemon caught message) the three times i have caught a Buizel. I think its a bug.

I'll check on that. Thanks.

The only waterfall I could find on Dusk Path was this:
shomoher

But, some land is blocking it... so I can't proceed onwards :(

That "some of land" shouldn't even be there. My guess is that it's caused by a bad patch error, or maybe double-patching attempt or ROM incompatibility?
But anyway, try downloading the patch once again, and apply the patch on a 'clean' Ruby ROM...

Years
Yup I think I had some patching problems... everything (including Skarmory and the waterfall) is fixed!!

...except the Ruby Destiny Fragments. Currently, I have 3 fragments... but I think I should have five?
The three I have are from Krona, Joseph and Keldeo.
But doesn't Chaomega give one at the start of the mission? And I've caught the Pokemon in the cave at White Path... so I should have five shouldn't I?

And I caught Gabby, and I went to Jude's grandfather at Rintah Town, but he doesn't give me anything...

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Yup I think I had some patching problems... everything (including Skarmory and the waterfall) is fixed!!

...except the Ruby Destiny Fragments. Currently, I have 3 fragments... but I think I should have five?
The three I have are from Krona, Joseph and Keldeo.
But doesn't Chaomega give one at the start of the mission? And I've caught the Pokemon in the cave at White Path... so I should have five shouldn't I?

And I caught Gabby, and I went to Jude's grandfather at Rintah Town, but he doesn't give me anything...
Ignore those and get the sixth which you have to first talk to the Rintah Shaman and then Jude's grandfather. After that get the two from Patty/Might and talk to the pyramid guide.

Epic fail by putting pink monster, must not go trolling /vp/ boards with yu-gi-oh junk before posting on PC.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2012

Go back to Fruits' Basket and seach for the pink POKéMON who was beside Felinar for a while. After you battle/catch it, you can continue your progress

Is it a random battle encounter then? I've searched the place high and low, and can't find anything. Leaving the area with a method other then Fly just prompts a text box where my character wonders where the Pokemon went.

kilua.69

Pokemon Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
ok i download the last version and the ice maester is working but i cant pick up the fragments!and about th gento region is supose to do something there?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
ok i download the last version and the ice maester is working but i cant pick up the fragments!and about th gento region is supose to do something there?
The Gento region is only useful for getting one of the fragments, and check if your bag is full else you won't pick any up.

Years

Ignore those and get the sixth which you have to first talk to the Rintah Shaman and then Jude's grandfather. After that get the two from Patty/Might and talk to the pyramid guide.

You're a legend xD thank you so much!!

Oh, possibly my FINAL question (finally!)... how many sidequests are there? I think I completed... uh... I'm clueless actually.
Seeing that the Rintah Shaman's quest is #8... and I'm pretty sure I haven't completed 8;;
Is it possible for you list all the quests available??

donquixote123456

Hacker on the go
Years
The legendary scripter Time is alive and kicking once more!!!! Must be immortal to be scripting for so many years ;) !!!!! Love your work !!! Have been following your work ( albeit under different aliaces) for a couple of years ....... eversince you first announced RoL to the public...... Great to see your work once more man!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2013
yo djg on your website there PKMN RD-LoG Final version 6.7 is this final vesrion please get back to me asap on this ok

Facelift

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Flash?
Well, for now, try and look at some videos in YouTube.
I am on a computer without hacking tools atm... =/

No, you can't climb that part. You can only go through the cave there...

At his/her usual spot...
You must have the 6.7 version...
Try downloading the 6.8 version of the game...

Read the F.A.Q. at the first post...

Thanks~

5 times? o.O wow...
Anyway, may I ask if the Ice Master Aurora was glitchy for you?

What specific problem?

I'll check on those...

I made Gabrieleon a bit special. You will have a 50% chance of catching him in his shiny form.

TOGEN can only be reachable through the Bad Side of the game, where you'll be sent there for a mission to retrieve the Ruby Destiny fragment.

that's the end, unfortunately...

I'll check on that.

Actually, no. But maybe it's because I was playing on V5.9.
I'll get to downloading the final and I'll tell you if Aurora has a glitch on this one. :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
do the ruby gameshark codes work? i'm just wondering in case im ever in a rut....

yeah, I think so...
not quite sure though...

yo djg on your website there PKMN RD-LoG Final version 6.7 is this final vesrion please get back to me asap on this ok

the most updated ones are always here on PC... xD

Chomega told me to find Giratina in shadow valley how do i get there ?

Shadow Valley is inside Dusk Path's Mineral Cave east from Rintah Town.

You're a legend xD thank you so much!!

Oh, possibly my FINAL question (finally!)... how many sidequests are there? I think I completed... uh... I'm clueless actually.
Seeing that the Rintah Shaman's quest is #8... and I'm pretty sure I haven't completed 8;;
Is it possible for you list all the quests available??

There were originally 9 sidequests, but the other 2 sidequests: (5)The Swamp, and (7) The Red Gem, but due to story changes, I removed them. Also, the 9th sidequest was suppose to be from Ranger Leana asking your help to stop Richard in Vextra Forest, but I forgot to insert the quest activated messages...
So, to answer your question, there are only 6 sidequests available...
1. Another Friend in Guardia Town...
2. Rintah's Symbol in Rintah Town...
3. Mirage's Treasure in Silver Desert...
4. Behind The Ice in Highpoint Town...
6. Blitz's Request in Silkwind Path...
8. Gabrieleon's Story in Rintah Town...

You can only start the fragment mission after you defeated Rayquaza.

Is it a random battle encounter then? I've searched the place high and low, and can't find anything. Leaving the area with a method other then Fly just prompts a text box where my character wonders where the Pokemon went.

It's not a random battle.
Search Fruits' Basket for the OW sprite of the pink POKéMON, and talk to it until it battles you.

donquixote123456

Hacker on the go
Years
the only hack with fakemon which i play..... Love it! And is there a complete walkthrough for your game?? I've searched this forum and found only a couple of unfinished ones.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2012
Guess I'll start over then :/ there is no 'mon sprite in the area save Felinar's, and I was an idiot and saved right after it appeared.

On a sidenote, the Ruby code for items works at least, so that helps cut down the time lost greatly.

treecko's awesomeness

Treecko Breeder
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
Since the thread for the first game is closed, should I ask a question about that one here?

If so, where do you get a dawn stone to evolve Kirlia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back