• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen i have a question....

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2004
is it possible without a gameshark to bread a Meditite that knows fire, ice and thunder punch. The nintendo guide that i have says it can learn those attacks, but there are no pokemon that can learn these moves by leveling up that can bread with it or at least without the old pokes.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
catch a male medicham, and use the move tutor's help to remember all the punches again. Then breed it onto various Pokemon.

(note: don't rely on nintendo guide... it's one of the worst pokemon guide there is)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
as for heart scale, it is not limited. You can steal one or trick one from wild Luvdisc... so basically if you're patient you can use the move tutor as much as you want.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2003
trading

treekomaster said:
is it possible without a gameshark to bread a Meditite that knows fire, ice and thunder punch. The nintendo guide that i have says it can learn those attacks, but there are no pokemon that can learn these moves by leveling up that can bread with it or at least without the old pokes.
i think you can. I have a question too , would you know the answer?Here's my question:i keep tring to trade my pokemon between sapphire and ruby,but i always get stuck on"hold on please wait" after i save.anthing?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2003
Sapphire Latios said:
I bet 1000 bucks Kairi could! ^_^; Id like to know the question! maybe i could answer it!!! :D
if you didn't see the question already,i'm asking about trading.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
well 70% of all types of computer technical difficulties in the world have to do with stuff being loose. So always first of all check if everything is in the right place...

ahem... where's Miss Know-it-all now?

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Shes probly takin a vacation! but more then likely she'll be here *looks at watch* in about...3...2...

anyway, i only own one GBASP and i dont have friends to trade with...so i have no advice...sorry :knockedou

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Oops, I overlooked this. ^_^;;

As others have said though, get some Heart Scales by either getting them off Luvdisc via Thief/Covet/Trick, or capturing it. You can find some just laying around underwater and on shore. When looking for items underwater, remember you can tell if there is on there by looking for a slightly darker color of tile. Check all the sides of it (Don't actually stand on the tile, press a from each direction a tile away).

When my friend an I were playing our first game of R/S, one of us had significantly more Heart Scales by knowing this. ^_^

Back