• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
I've recently paid off my Omega Ruby so I'm pretty excited! It'll be a blast going through Hoenn again ♥

now if only flygon would get a mega

oOoOoOo, I need to finish paying off my Omega Ruby when the shops open today. Deposited $10 last week (for SSB, too, but that's for a different thread >.> <.< >.>) and I completely forgot to go into the store yesterday and pay the other $40-$50-$whatever games cost nowadays.

Thank you for reminding me!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My excitement has sort of died down a bit from the time when these games were initially announced, but yes, I'm still interested! I've been wanting to play through Hoenn again with upgraded graphics, mechanics, and other things of the like; now that it's finally happening, it's basically a dream come true. I've yet to pre-order it, unfortunately, but am going to do it soon (once I have some extra cash to spare).

Mega-Flygon would be awesome, haha. I know that they've already introduced a few dragon-type megas for ORAS, but I really don't believe it'd do any harm for them to introduce one more. It'll do them more good than anything, I feel, considering how popular Flygon seems to be among fans!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
They've given like... most of my Hoenn favs a Mega (Altaria, Swampert, <i>Sharpedo</i>), so if they gave Milotic and Flygon Megas I could die peacefully. Though introducing new megas this late in the game is hm idk. But eh, helps me decide which mega to have on my team (which will likely be swampert or Altaria if I choose not to have Flygon).

Also, move tutors so Pikachu can have Iron Tail okay thanks.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd say it's great. More mega-evolutions they introduce, the closer they would be to achieving their goal, which is creating one mega-form for each and every final-staged Pokémon out there.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Non-Hoenn wise I'm still waiting for Dunsparce to get a Mega. Corsola too maybe. Just... my poor underrated Pokemon that needs more love ok thanks.

Years
Even with Hoenn, there are still quite a few mega evolutions I'd like to see. Mega Milotic and Mega Flygon like already mentioned, plus Mega Mightyena, Mega Zangoose, and Mega Slaking (no Truant?) would round out my list. Maybe even a Mega Jirachi could be interesting, though I'm not a big fan of mega/primal evolutions for legendaries as it is.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Mega Zangoose that doesn't look derpy please, and my life would be near complete. 8)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If they are to introduce Mega-Zangoose, they're also likely to make a mega-form Seviper, considering that they're counterparts to each other. Though, even if they do get any mega-evolution, I can't imagine them to rise in competitive scene, sadly, since their stats and movepool aren't that great (former would be improved after they transform, but still wouldn't be as great in comparison to few other Pokémon).

Years
Mega Seviper would be interesting to see, and I agree that if we're ever going to get a Mega Zangoose, a Mega Seviper has to be right there with it.

Either way, I got the itch to play Pokemon again recently, meaning I finally finished Pokemon Y today- almost a year after it came out. Now I'm not sure whether I should go back and play some of the older games to hold me off until November, or just fool around with some of the post-game stuff in Y (though if memory serves me, I thought I remembered quite a few people saying there wasn't much to do in X/Y once you beat the Elite Four).

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Can Ash's Hypothetical Greninja create a Giant Sphere attack like this--

Un4QY0H.jpg

Its an amazing sight
May be , If Greninja learn Focus Blast then he might able to do this.
Mega Lucario could have done this But Ash will not catch one.

Years
First we need to question whether or not Froakie is going to even evolve in the first place. Because think about it - all of Ash's fire starters (Charmander, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Tepig) have evolved at least one time, and two of his grass starters (Treecko and Turtwig have grown to their final forms. But have any of his water starters evolved? Noooooo. Maybe this is the generation they change that.

Maybe.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's understandable as to why they don't have final-staged Pokémon make frequent appearances in-anime (they're meant to be special, and making them show up constantly would sort of take that away in our eyes), but it'd definitely be nice if one of his water-type starter were to fully evolve. I haven't watched much of X and Y, unfortunately, so in regards to this, I don't believe I could say much else, haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
First we need to question whether or not Froakie is going to even evolve in the first place. Because think about it - all of Ash's fire starters (Charmander, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Tepig) have evolved at least one time, and two of his grass starters (Treecko and Turtwig have grown to their final forms. But have any of his water starters evolved? Noooooo. Maybe this is the generation they change that.

Maybe.
I think Greninja would be an amazing part of Ash's team. Really hope it'll evolve, yeah.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Maybe.

It's understandable as to why they don't have final-staged Pokémon make frequent appearances in-anime (they're meant to be special, and making them show up constantly would sort of take that away in our eyes), but it'd definitely be nice if one of his water-type starter were to fully evolve. I haven't watched much of X and Y, unfortunately, so in regards to this, I don't believe I could say much else, haha.

I think Greninja would be an amazing part of Ash's team. Really hope it'll evolve, yeah.

Ash's Froakie already confirmed to evolve in XY052 !
Hopefully it will become Greninja Someday .
Greninja creating a Huge ''Focus Blast'' to defeat a Legendary Pokemon will be amazing.

I wonder if Ash ever fight TK (Digimon) then What Pokemon he should use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back