• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] VVI's Graphics Request Shop | Gallery | Closed until 15/11/2014

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
Years
I do like your requested arts. Much improvement. Such wow. Very graphics. shot
What's one thing you strive to get exactly right? (Text, blending etc)
What's something you absolutely dislike about making graphics?

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
I do like your requested arts. Much improvement. Such wow. Very graphics. shot
What's one thing you strive to get exactly right? (Text, blending etc)
What's something you absolutely dislike about making graphics?

Aw, thank you very much! ^.^

I really want to perfect backgrounds. Right now, I feel like I'm still in the early stages of my background work. You see some people on this website with absolutely BEAUTIFUL signature pictures, and I strive to get even better than them. I really want to be known for amazing background work.

Something I absolutely dislike about making graphics is that I need everything to be right before I submit a completed request for somebody, and sometimes that can take me hours. If one thing is wrong when it comes time to merging and adding the finishing touches, I have to start all over again. But overall, I'm really liking the whole 'graphics design' thing, and I think I'm going to carry it on for a while. :)

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
Years
Thanks for your answers. I always get curious as to what people like and what they absolutely hate about it. It's different each time I ask.
Anyway, I'd like to request something.

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Both
Dimensions: 180 x 180 for the avi. 360 x 180 for the banner
Picture(s): http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140322221712/fairy-fencer-f/images/4/47/Effole.png
Text: 
Colour(s): blues and purples
Extra Details: none, besides thanks~

Penelope

fluffy Flaaffy
Years
Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatars only please
Dimensions: 150x150 for the avatars
Picture(s): 1 2 3
Text: no thanks.
Colour(s): Anything you think looks good
Style: Anything you think looks good!
Extra Details: I hope it isn't too much. Thank you

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Thanks for your answers. I always get curious as to what people like and what they absolutely hate about it. It's different each time I ask.
Anyway, I'd like to request something.

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Both
Dimensions: 180 x 180 for the avi. 360 x 180 for the banner
Picture(s): http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140322221712/fairy-fencer-f/images/4/47/Effole.png
Text: 
Colour(s): blues and purples
Extra Details: none, besides thanks~

I completed your request an hour or two ago, but then I fell asleep! So sorry ^.^; Here you go, I hope you enjoy. :)

Spoiler:

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatars only please
Dimensions: 150x150 for the avatars
Picture(s): 1 2 3
Text: no thanks.
Colour(s): Anything you think looks good
Style: Anything you think looks good!
Extra Details: I hope it isn't too much. Thank you

I loved doing this! The renders all matched perfectly, and I think I did a good job pulling this one off. :)

uaFbHbj.png
NmIf8bu.png
jnL8j1c.png

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Both
Dimensions: 130 x130 avatar, 450 x200 signature
Picture(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/gcngirl/marth1.jpg
Text:GatchamanPhoenix
Colour(s): Something that matches his outfit
Style:Whatever looks good
Extra details: None at this time, thanks.

I'll get working on this in the next hour or so! Just bought Football Manager for my computer, and World of Warcraft is still installing, so my Mac's been a bit slow today. But never fear, it shall be done by the end of the day (currently 12:28pm here)!

Sneaky Ninja Edit:
GIFR1tg.png

I hope you like! :D

It's lovely! Thanks! I absolutely adore it! Thanks for making it

Not a problem at all! I'm really glad you like it. It's one of my favourite requests to date! :)

Last edited:

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
Years
Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: both, please
Dimensions: 130x130 for the avatar, whatever is normal for a banner
Picture(s): (avatar)- http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130520105520/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/8/8d/Blanc3.png
(Banner) - http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...ges/1/11/XcI8O7cpqm9mBnLm1iw1hVftX9UsY6u7.png
Text: none
Colour(s): red and white for the avatar. Blue and white for the banner please
Style: I trust your judgement
Extra details: None that I can think of. Thank you very much

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: Avatars
Dimensions: 150x150
Picture(s): http://www.cgnexus.eu/wp-content/uploads/the-witch-and-the-hundred-knights.jpg
Text:
Colour(s): whatever matches the girls XD
Style:Whatever you wanna
Extra details: I just specifically want the Purple witch (second one at the top) the Brown (last at top row) and the red one with the bunny (first in the second row). Sorry for bring a pain...

I'm so sorry it took so long! I've been asleep for literally 24 hours, I woke up and immediately jumped on PC and felt so bad! But here they are, I hope you enjoy them. If I didn't do them right, or if you want the rest of the characters, just let me know. :)

S7vvxqR.png
9BoJ1ID.png
rQxW24L.png

Avatar/Signature/Both/Other: both, please
Dimensions: 130x130 for the avatar, whatever is normal for a banner
Picture(s): (avatar)- http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130520105520/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/8/8d/Blanc3.png
(Banner) - http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...ges/1/11/XcI8O7cpqm9mBnLm1iw1hVftX9UsY6u7.png
Text: none
Colour(s): red and white for the avatar. Blue and white for the banner please
Style: I trust your judgement
Extra details: None that I can think of. Thank you very much

I liked doing this, it was a fun request! Hope you like them. :)

Spoiler:

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Hey u have some really nice skillz but i cant find any prizes... I would love to get a avatar...
;)

Sure thing, dude! I know you can't post links right now, so just let me know what kind of picture you'd like in the avatar (a certain Pokemon, character from a TV show, etc) and I'll whip one up for you right away.

Whoomay

Hand me a bottle of Rum mate!
Years
Wait do you do them for free? :o Well if you could then it would be cool if you could draw a character like in my current avatar! The dimensions should be 800x800 or 500x500 Is that OK?

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Wait do you do them for free? :o Well if you could then it would be cool if you could draw a character like in my current avatar! The dimensions should be 800x800 or 500x500 Is that OK?

Yeah man haha, nothing that's done on PC is done for a price (unless the person doing them is a jerk). Unfortunately, I don't draw. Never have, and never will. Sorry!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Wait i am confused so how do u do the gfx?

I create the backgrounds myself, add the effects myself, but I use a stock image or a render for the picture aspect of all the graphics that I do. I'm not talented enough to draw all of those images myself!

Oh wait just make me it with Brendan from Pokemon emerald is that okay?

I can definitely do this for you! I'm going to bed now, got a big day of Super Smash Bro's tomorrow (:P), but in the morning I'll make this for you and post it in this thread. I'll make sure I PM you and quote your post, so that you know it's up!

Also, there's a form in my first post on the first page of this thread, if you don't mind filling that out next time? It just helps me out a lot, that way I know what you want on the avatar, what colours you want me to use, etc. Thanks! :)

Back