• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please read! I have no friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWFI

Yung Champ
Years
Hey guys! Just recently purchased Pokemon Y and I am extremely pleased... But I have no friends who own a 3DS to help me wreak Pokéhavoc in the game world so I can't enjoy the game to its fullest yet :(

My friend code is 1865-0911-4450 if some people could add me and post your friend code on here so we can be Pokébuddies!!!

Also my name is Brett, my favorite color is green, and I love a good pesto pizza :)

Thanks!!!

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Lol I clicked the thread because I felt bad

Hello and welcome though ^^

We do actually have a thread for sharing / exchanging X/Y friend codes where you could get a lot of friends to play with :3 I can't link it right now, but if you look in the forums X/Y section, it's there.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Hello BWFi, welcome to the Pokecommunity! If you'd like to discuss or learn more about Pokemon X/Y, make sure to check out the Pokemon X/Y part of the forum! If you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up with a message.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Hey and welcome if u have any questions about PC feel free to who me a pm and ill message u my FC soon

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
Years
Hey guys! Just recently purchased Pokemon Y and I am extremely pleased... But I have no friends who own a 3DS to help me wreak Pokéhavoc in the game world so I can't enjoy the game to its fullest yet :(

My friend code is 1865-0911-4450 if some people could add me and post your friend code on here so we can be Pokébuddies!!!

Also my name is Brett, my favorite color is green, and I love a good pesto pizza :)

Thanks!!!

Hey Brett, welcome to PC! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. Hope you enjoy Pokemon Y, make sure to enjoy the game to its fullest and have fun.

Sadly, I hardly ever touch console since I prefer online battling a whole lot more. It's okay though, I'm sure that they're many other users that do play extensively on console and would be willing to give you FCs and help you out. You can check out our Trade Corner if you want to engage in some trading, or poke around all the forums and post around, while familiarizing yourself with the place. Pizzas are nice, I just ate one yesterday. xD

Anyway, feel free to VM/PM me if only have any questions or want to chat, I'll be more than happy to help you out. Hope you'll stick around and enjoy yourself. Ciao. O/

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hii there!

Mmm, guys, this thread hasn't been active since August. ;o; But you know, you're free to carry on the conversation to VMs/PMs or the User's Hangout!

//locks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back