• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: iPad App

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
A TCGO app for iPad was recently released on the Canadian App Store, and there will be one coming to the US later today. The app is free and requires approximately 500MB of data. Has anyone tried it? What do you think? If you don't have it, do you plan on downloading it? Do you think there will be a version for iPhones and/or other operating systems?

I'm glad to see more Pokémon apps available for iOS, but I don't have an iPad D: I'm hoping they create an iPhone version soon because I'd be more active with the TCGO if I could play it straight from my phone. Good thing it's free!

Years
I'm just awaiting the release of an Android version and then its release to the USA....

As I'm not Canadian and I don't feel like mucking about with VPNs, I probably won't be using this until it gets a USA release.

It's been a very sought after release by many, though.

bradenm

Wheelie say find friends today
Years
Got it this afternoon. Constantly crashes, cant even redeem my booster packs or duel anyone. It needs an update immediately.

Back