• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Anniversary Event: X/Y Quiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Pokemon X and Y Quiz Event

Welcome to the quiz event of our Pokemon X and Y anniversary celebration! This event is simple: the first person to PM me the highest number of correct answers to the following 20 questions is the winner and will receive a special emblem as a prize! All participants will get a participation emblem. How well do you know X and Y? The questions for the quiz are:
Spoiler:

Rules:
-Please do not cheat by looking up the answers to these questions on the internet, asking for the answer on PC, or asking your friends for the answers. It defeats the purpose of the quiz and makes it not fun. And if you do cheat I will know and then I will eat your soul

-Do not post your answers in this thread. PM me your answers.

-Each participant is only allowed to submit answers once.

-If you have any questions about this event, feel free to ask in this thread.

-If you are going to participate, drop a post so I know you're in.

-Submissions will be accepted until October 8th; get your answers in before then.

So, shall we begin?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Posting because I can because I wanna join! :D

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I will be participating! I'll send my answers after this.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Wishing good luck to all those who are participating! I hope you enjoy yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back