• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mega Evolution

ZenonPrototype

Prodigy of Ice
Years
Okay, I know that technically, Mega Evolutions are still only exclusive to X/Y, they will be present in ORAS, so I've wanted to ask this.

So, Mega Evolutions are great and everything, but to use them on Pokemon that I would actually like to see have a real stage of evolution? For example, the Mega Sableye. I actually wanted to see an actual evolution with him, but instead he'll be Mega Evolved. Are there any types of Pokemon that you would like to see actually evolve rather than mega evolve?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Even if they do give a mega-form to a first- or second-staged Pokémon, I don't believe we would still be able to rule them out of possibly getting an actual evolution at some point in future. We don't exactly know what their plans are, so I suppose almost anything could have a decent number of possibility of happening.

There are a few of those Pokémon that I'd personally like to see gain an evolution myself, with one being Slowbro. Have always wondered how it would be if it did gain an evolution, so finally seeing it done would be very cool, I feel.

Back