• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Okay I got shaymin in my team, and encounterd that grass pokemon, he said he searchs for breloom and that other guy..
but I dont know where breloom is, I found the exxecutor but where is breloom =O

RKO90

Legend Killer
Years
Hmmm, once again I dunno where to go :knockedou
I just defeated the shadow, got the 8th badge... and then, what do I have to do? :)

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
Years
is there a way to have angelean in your team in rescue rangers and also when i try to fight arceus in reign of legends i get this error
UNSUPPORTED BIOS FUNCTION EF CALLED FROM 08EA6C0C A BIOS FILE IS NEEDED IN ORDER TO GET THE CORRECT BEHAVIOR
if you guys know whats wrong please tell me how to fix it

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Okay I got shaymin in my team, and encounterd that grass pokemon, he said he searchs for breloom and that other guy..
but I dont know where breloom is, I found the exxecutor but where is breloom =O

Breloom's in Oceania Cave beyond the place where the Dark Pikachu's blocking our path. :\

But anyways, that's an optional event.
You can skip it by helping Groudon.

Hmmm, once again I dunno where to go :knockedou
I just defeated the shadow, got the 8th badge... and then, what do I have to do? :)

talk to Kangaskhan so you'll get to Oceania Isle.

is there a way to have angelean in your team in rescue rangers and also when i try to fight arceus in reign of legends i get this error
UNSUPPORTED BIOS FUNCTION EF CALLED FROM 08EA6C0C A BIOS FILE IS NEEDED IN ORDER TO GET THE CORRECT BEHAVIOR
if you guys know whats wrong please tell me how to fix it

No idea what caused that for all legendaries in RoL never show that message before... :\

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
i delivered the letter to ash and helped the captain in monatami city, i havent the bike so i cant go ahead what sholud i do now? i have the baby lugia and the kanto pokemon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2008
okay prob i went to were ho-oh was and he wasent there and i have beten all the elite four and done finnal event he is one of the last i need whats going wrong?

oh and i also need mayanphe of w/e his name is and pione where are they?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
how do you get past vapid swamp

er, get through it?

i delivered the letter to ash and helped the captain in monatami city, i havent the bike so i cant go ahead what sholud i do now? i have the baby lugia and the kanto pokemon

head west from Monatami CIty and you'll be in Side Path.
Work your way North from there to reach a cave. Enter it and get through it and you'll end up in Destral City where the bike is.

okay prob i went to were ho-oh was and he wasent there and i have beten all the elite four and done finnal event he is one of the last i need whats going wrong?

oh and i also need mayanphe of w/e his name is and pione where are they?

No idea why Ho-oh won't appear.
Also, Manaphy and Phione are in Lost Sea and to reach there, go through the south-east exit of Tabuli Town.

Uhm getting through shadow valley with mirrors is a tad bit confusing. Can i have help?

The only advice I can give you is to search for the golden mystery box. Try and go to paths which you haven't gone through yet, if you haven't seen the gold box, that is...

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Really? I was told you could. Man *snaps fingers* i wanted shaymin.

I never said you can't get legendaries...
I only stated that you can't catch them.

some legendaries, e.g. Shaymin, will automatically join you, after finishing some events, that is.

RKO90

Legend Killer
Years

talk to Kangaskhan so you'll get to Oceania Isle.
Stopped again, btw :/
I talked to Breatherna, then I tried to go to Groudon's volcano, but he won't let me pass... :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back