• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2008
HELP =[

ok
i finish the 7th gym and i went to the cave got dive and stuff i cant get past entei...now im jus wondering ....uhmmm where do i go exactly like details please

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2008
ooo how do i get to cinnabar island btw

nvm got it lol sry for asking shouldve read more

Last edited:

Stop Messing Up My Files Porygon-Z!

The shadow of Mismagius
Years
I was playing around with Trendy Phrases and tried "Eat Children." It had creepy results:

Guy: I was thinking, though...
Wouldn't you agree that "Eat Children has grown from being something trendy to being a part of our daily lives?

Other Guy: Beg pardon? That much, what? However, it's true that "Eat Children" weighs heavily on your mind, whether you're awake or asleep.

Guy: Absolutely, you're the "Eat Children" Professor, old sport!

I wonder if that kid near the couch is marauded by a cannibal sleepwalker every night? Or I wonder if Other Guy didn't hear that much because he was too busy chewing on some kid's severed leg?

Lady: I'm teaching my Pokemon about "Eat Children," but it's not going well. It's a bit too much, I think.

I wonder if a Carnivine tried to chomp the head off that girl staring out the window?

Girl: Across the sea... Is "Eat Children" even more popular?

If that were true, my character would be dead by now.

Man: Is it true that there's a deep link between "Eat Children" and "Gourmet?"

That was surprisingly accurate.

You spelled Lopunny "Loppuny." And, the cries of both of Clyde's Bulbasaur are glitchy.

I LOVE when that silly music plays and that RD grunt says: "I hate intruders. I HATE INTRUDERS!! I WILL CRUSH YOU!!! GRAHHH!!!!" That was funny on its own, but the silly music makes it seem even funnier.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2010
im stuck, at oceania island, what do i do? where do i go? to the left is a cave that a pikachu is blocking my way, to the right is a groudon, where do i go?

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
Years
i stuck at the part where u have to get through this place and when u look at a mirror u battle one member of your team cause i go down and i was sent back up to the beginning of that map

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
as I stated in the previous post, I won't be answering questions which are already answered.

Where do you get waterfall?

in Reign of Legends or in Rescue Rangers?
RoL: In Ancient Cave, I think...
RR: Inside Oceania Isle Cave. Search thoroughly...

i stuck at the part where u have to get through this place and when u look at a mirror u battle one member of your team cause i go down and i was sent back up to the beginning of that map

search for the golden mystery box around that place...

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
Hey. I'm Rescue Rangers, after you verse all the Pokemon in the Square and go back to the Square, where do you go?
I can't go to Kangaskhan 'cos she has no requests..
Anyone know where I should go?

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2008
Help!

i downloaded the pokemon ruby destiny reign of the legends patch but i dont know where to put it (I was using hex workshop) can u help me ? :-(

YourMumma12342

Mudkip deserves a medal.
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2009
Glitch??

i lost to giratina and then i got transported to sea path, how do i get back to giratina coz i went back to the guild and it repeated the double team thing with steelix except steelix didnt battle me

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2016
After the first training in the steelix guild, i got 74% then after that i was teleported i think it was hell or a volcano something then i followed the path i saw a pokemon and said i was dead, prepare to be reincarnated then i keep on getting back at the beginning of that place then i go back to the pokemon..stil it says the same then i go back to the entrance again..i think im stuck there..was should i do?

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2012
I downloaded and patched Rescue Rangers, but when I play it on VBA, it just shows a white screen. Is there a problem with my Rom or is it another problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back