• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
is there any specific reason why my lvl 52 pikachu didnt obey me in a wild pokemon match lmao. nd i hav all the gym badges. and does anybody hav any tips on which pokemon u need to hav to be wigglytuffs partner in the dance/play?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2015
Managed to get to the Final just using Ash's Pokemon. Almost made it to the Elite 4 Challenge. Just had to defeat one more Pokemon.

Pikachu v Onix (Rock Blocked)

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
my game turn's black when i talk with men in the insland with one tree :(

i need do one new game?

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
I also want to fight Ritchie and don't know where to go. The woman says Ritchie is waiting in the Indigo Stadium. I have a flying pokemon that's a Pidgeotto. I talked to the phone and nothing happened. I went south of the Plateau nothing happened there as well.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
why does it black out when i walk into the indigo HQ building after i beat team rocket and return moltres into the bowl? suggestions please. or is that it for now?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
is there any specific reason why my lvl 52 pikachu didnt obey me in a wild pokemon match lmao. nd i hav all the gym badges. and does anybody hav any tips on which pokemon u need to hav to be wigglytuffs partner in the dance/play?

Are you using a save file where you received Pikachu before beta 2.5? That's the only reason I can think of.

Pidgeot event is not working for some reason. Downloaded the latest beta and still nothing

Is the Pallet Party event working? You need to have a Pidgeot in your party after the 6 Spearow attack in order for the event to work.

I also want to fight Ritchie and don't know where to go. The woman says Ritchie is waiting in the Indigo Stadium. I have a flying pokemon that's a Pidgeotto. I talked to the phone and nothing happened. I went south of the Plateau nothing happened there as well.

Did you talk to Ritchie and have him leave?

why does it black out when i walk into the indigo HQ building after i beat team rocket and return moltres into the bowl? suggestions please. or is that it for now?

That's not it for now. I don't know why that would happen. I've never experienced it.

Update: Posted new link to beta 3.5.1 that fixes a small glitch that doesn't have Ritchie show up again if you lose to him, after he goes to battle in his match and if you leave and come back in.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2013
I am also having the same problem as ssbuhan, the game just freezes after I go through that little maze thing and try to climb the stairs. It's at the point right after moltres wrecks team rocket. Any ideas? Also I applied the new patch to see if it would fix the problem and it didn't :(

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
when i win the battle in indigo league, in the ice stage the creen goes black,, why? =x

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Ok I got to the releasing pidgeot part and released it is that the end of the beta?

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
I am also having the same problem as ssbuhan, the game just freezes after I go through that little maze thing and try to climb the stairs. It's at the point right after moltres wrecks team rocket. Any ideas? Also I applied the new patch to see if it would fix the problem and it didn't :(

This is the exact same problem I encountered. I guess the new patch won't work.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2011
is there a glitch in 3.5 ? should i play 3.5.1 or can i just complete with 3.5 to the end ?? please answer and thx

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Can you catch either ghastly growlithe or cubone I can't find them. ps will we be able to evolve onyx and scyther. I know all other trade pokemon can evolve with happiness

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2012
Metapod!! When I go back to pallet town for the second time, the event where team rocket attacks behind prof. Oaks lab, it shows Oak and Gary in the back (before i enter the lab) then When i walk in, the lab, they are sitting down inside at da table (It shows Oak and Gary in da back before and after i talk to my mom to activate the event) But after da cutscene where Oak and Gary are talking to me inside, we all go outside to da back, and Garry, Oak, and Team Rocket sprites are invisible!! It played out okay, and went through da event without getting me stuck at all, but that event was really glitchy and i was just lettin ya know so yuu can fix it in later updates!! Thx ^^

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
After team rocket also took Ritchie's pokemon who said thanks and left. then i talk to the lady and it says the stadium is ready but the man says required field isn't working.

Back