• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
after the pidgeot mini game the beta ends? or we can continue to valencia island? and if so ,how we can go there?

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
after the pidgeot event its the end of beta right?

lol what skoug said.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2011
can someone please tell me were squritle is

can someone please tell me were squritle is when i see him officer jenny runs to me and they run away so how do i catch it

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2011
why does my game freeze when i talk to professor oak after i win the 8th badge ?

EDIT: ok so it worked the second time i tried but when i went out side everyone was invisible can someone help plz

Last edited:

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014

I'm not sure when I'll begin work on the Orange Islands episode. I really have no timeframe.
lol. ah i see. amazing update to the new events youve out done yourself again. its great how you helped the people that had problem in a response in less than a day, very committed.

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
can someone please tell me were squritle is when i see him officer jenny runs to me and they run away so how do i catch it

Go get a fishing rod from the house, then go fishing in the lake south of it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2011
Hey meta I have a problem. Can someone explain me what do I have to do to patch a new Beta and continue where I was instead of starting all over again. Because when I patch the newest Beta to my older Beta, Nothing happens until I continue playing and some weird things happen (for example: any of my pokemon could learn more attacks, if I put " Forget a move" It freezes)
Please can someone explain me how could I continue playing where I left but with a new Beta.
Everyone told me that I have to do something with the save state but i didn't understan them.

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Hey meta I have a problem. Can someone explain me what do I have to do to patch a new Beta and continue where I was instead of starting all over again. Because when I patch the newest Beta to my older Beta, Nothing happens until I continue playing and some weird things happen (for example: any of my pokemon could learn more attacks, if I put " Forget a move" It freezes)
Please can someone explain me how could I continue playing where I left but with a new Beta.
Everyone told me that I have to do something with the save state but i didn't understan them.
You're going to have to use a clean rom and then rename your save states accordingly.

how do i activate the xanadu nursery event ?
You have to do the Pokemon First Movie event which is further to your right of the Pi-Kahuna event. Then take a straight south and you'll see a trainer wanting to battle you.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
I've beaten the champion and took a pidgeot in my party before warping to Pallet Town, but when I've beaten team rocket, Prof. Oak gives a speech and tht's it.

Is that the last event? Or does something else need to happen (with pidgeot)

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
I'm about to go in the safari zone now, but can you catch Dratini there in this hack?

Also, after how many hours of playtime do you start playing at night? Cause i want to evolve my haunter :)

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
I don't think it is possible to catch a Dratini in this hack and Haunter will be given away to Sabrina to actually complete the hack without cheating.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
i used the trick to get 2 haunters, so i could keep one :)

too bad about the dratini thing :/

Years
Where do I get the Yellow, Green, and Red shards for the Lights, Camera, Quack-tion event? I'm at that part already and I need them to get the other shards.

Okay I decided to move on and I don't know how to get the Bad to the Bone event to start. I talk to Oak and he wants to raise one of my Pokemon. Can someone help me on this?

Last edited:

LegendOrton

Fire Expert!
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Really good hack :))
Ive a question . how do i activate the mewtwo event?? ive completet every event until the pi-kahuna event but i dont know how i can activate this event, pls help :)

NorthernWind98

Lost.... hopefully not Forever
Years
They are not supposed to appear in the Oak Corral - Oak and your mom appear outside the lab, along with some Pallet Town citizens, and Team Rocket appears after you talk to Oak. How far did you get in the competition? I haven't experienced this when testing it.

I made it to Jeanette in the previous beta, after discovering the game crashing after you beat her I lost on purpose. Here is a screenshot,

attachment.php

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2011
Really good hack :))
Ive a question . how do i activate the mewtwo event?? ive completet every event until the pi-kahuna event but i dont know how i can activate this event, pls help :)

Once you finish the Pikahuna event you need to raft east more and then south until you reach land. Their will be the trainer you see in the beginning of the first Pokemon movie with the Donphan. Once you defeat him walk south and a Dragonite will appear with the message, you must accept the invite and it will than start to rain. Once Dragonite flys away, walk east until you see the port and talk to the officials inside. Leave and walk east a couple of steps and activate the raft to go south, which will start you on your way to the island.

Hope this helps you out.

Back